Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,120 members, 7,957,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption (18104 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by chiefoboh1(m): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Let just for once say the fact, if buhari really want 2 get credit for his fight against corruption he should not be just the remaining PDP that refuse to cross b/c we all know that those APC chieftains are the fathers of PDP in the 16yrs they are referring to as corrupt Govt
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Gkemz: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2016
A true democrat

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by westlius(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2016
D man don dey shout now when efcc grab am, him evidence go turn to food
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Every Nigerian politician is a scam quote me anyday.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Nicepoker(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2016
omostar:
So, people should continue with their corrupt practices and be left alone abi??
not really. Buhari is surrounded by corrupt people. Ameachi fashola and co. He should also look into their cases.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by bodyloveghetto(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2016
Wtf... y'll ole....
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
I think this man needs to be probed undecided
Yes, and while Buhari is probing him, your stomach will be empty meanwhile.
EMPTY HEAD BUHARI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by walozanga(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Islie:

this corrupt personified man is talking....

have he vomited the over 3billion naira that he and his son stole from the vault of Jigawa state

Oga accountant general of jigawa state. Poverty has affected you so much that u love calling big figures unnecessarily
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Atlantian: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Several billions was used during APC campaigning process. I havent seen such fashionable campaigns in Nigeria since I was born, and I have seen many elections. The bill boards were flambuoyant, the words were carefully chosen and the vehicles were imported. Social media team was well funded which begs the question.

Where Did the Money come from, to put Buhari in Aso Rock ? Why are APC members not arrested nor probed for spending such State funds, which clearly came from certain State Governors and elected officials most of who are serving in the cabinets now.

We can pretend to think we are saints for a while, but "when breeze blow, fowl yansh go open". But for now, the fowl can continue to keep its yansh closed till the breeze comes.

5 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Islie:

have he vomited the over 3billion naira that he and his son stole from the vault of Jigawa state
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Islie:

have you vomited the money you owe your landlord?
Mtchewww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2016
westlius:
D man don dey shout now when efcc grab am, him evidence go turn to food
Chai!
Nigerians have really fallen sick.
Everyone shouting probe probe.
What's happened to our economy?
EMPTY HEADS have taken over Nairaland!
So help us God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Apologies to all suliamon cos SuLe means mumu D NAme SULE says a lot about d ex Gov take him serious @ ur own peril....
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Atlantian:
Several billions was used during APC campaigning process. I havent seen such fashionable campaigns in Nigeria since I was born, and I have seen many elections. The bill boards were flambuoyant, the words were carefully chosen and the vehicles were imported. Social media team was well funded which begs the question.

Where Did the Money come from, to put Buhari in Aso Rock ? Why are APC members not arrested nor probed for spending such State funds, which clearly came from certain State Governors and elected officials most of who are serving in the cabinets now.

We can pretend to think we are saints for a while, but "when breeze blow, fowl yansh go open". But for now, the fowl can continue to keep its yansh closed till the breeze comes.
Correct man.
Your head dey there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Pavarottii(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2016
rusher14:

Truly the man transformed Jigawa from grass to weed.

Everybody is moving to Jigawa for the business opportunities and quality of living it provides.

Naija sef.
He is one the PDP 2019 Presidential Primaries. Trust me.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by VISTIN(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Call it fear, fine.

But it's people acknowledge that there's govt on ground and respect themselves, not doing things with impunity.

Two major things I wish Buhari addresses is Electoral Fraud and Corruption. If he can set a standard that will endure, fine.

I didn't vote for him but I pray he'll aachieve something before he steps down.
Though some of his policies and programs show some sign of cluenessness but no one is perfect.
I also pray for them to sort out the 2016 "CRIMINAL" Budget.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Khd95:
Oga buhari carry go jerey,all dis there pettyness na washcheesy

sai baba

Your being totally unreasonable here.
Carry go ba? When he is surrounded by people who stole your money and my money. Use am build better house for thier children, marry as many wives as they want, buy private jets, and your poverty striken mentality is saying carry go. You need to go for check up. ****
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by TimeManager(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Wiailers sef.... Buttlicking & lapdancimg a man who has a corruption charges dangling over his head, one of his accused sons is only 34yrs, their bid is to come back to rule you& your family with those stolen monies. Wake up wailers, you are the slaves here. Buhari wants to break you free. Wailing is a slave mentality.
Wailers da buttlickers
The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Khd95(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2016
gimakon:

Your being totally unreasonable here. U don't talk maturely.
Carry go ba? When he is surrounded by people who stole your money and my money. Use am build better house for thier children, marry as many wives as they want, buy private jets, and your poverty striken mentality is saying carry go. You need to go for check up. ****
i had wish u made sense

Abeg who allowed these pple u mentioned to steal the money.

And why is there need for insultssad

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by jaybee(f): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016
LEGALAide:

Chai!
Nigerians have really fallen sick.
Everyone shouting probe probe.
What's happened to our economy?
EMPTY HEADS have taken over Nairaland!
So help us God.

You empty skull, can you pls tell us what is the connection between probe and economy?
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by shamecurls(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Speechless3:
Even his brothers are mocking him.
Pmb does not know what democracy is; compelling people to do what they would ordinarily not do for fear of imprisonment is not democracy but dictatorship.

Smh
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by antosly(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2016
danot1030:
What do you expect from corruption but to fight. Whether he mocked or not the ant-corruption fight is on making progress.
I'll beg u to pls wake 4m slumber. Let ur mind not be induce wit soporific tongues bcus it ll land u dreaming of heaven yet living in hell.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Akaujaa(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Former governor Lamido has just admitted that the PDP is full of people with questionable character and people who do not have the interest of the nation at heart. Let me also state that it is an error in logic to say that because mr. A did not do well in PDP, he will also not do well in APC. It is an error because PDP and APC are two different entities with different ideologies and charisma.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by pastormellanby: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2016
It is a country where we have more bad people than the good, even people that we thought they would not support them are using tribes to settle scores, they don't want people from their tribes to be persecuted, that is why corruption will continue to thrive , if for a place that you are expecting wisdom to thrive you are seeing foolishness. I don't blame most people because of poverty mindset of our people, rich will continue to be richer at the expense of the poor because they know that as a long as you are supporting them simply because they are from your tribe while you are becoming poorer.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2016
jaybee:

You empty skull, can you pls tell us what is the connection between probe and economy?
Guys, you see what I'm talking about?
This one sef don forget say e get wetin dem dey call economy.
Okay, let me break it down so that your skull can take it easily.
Your god BUBU is "fighting corruption" because he's got nothing else to do.
Maybe when corruption is gone (just joking 'coz it's obvious he's not fighting any corruption) our dear country will be brimming with hungry saints!
Well, by then I must have acquired the citizenship of Ghana, enjoying myself while the corrupt free Nigeria will be shitting around.
THE ECONOMY NEEDS FIXING BLOCK HEAD!
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Utchman1: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2016
According to him: “Democracy should be able to address our problems, unite us and not to put fear in the land, compelling people to be pretending to be what they are not because they don’t want to be imprisoned.” Earlier, the secretary of Global Watch, Yahaya Idris, said they were in former governor Lamido’s office to seek his fatherly blessing in their effort at promoting democracy and unity among the Nigerian youth.

If people need to pretend and do not loot our resources, that is fine. So there is no problem with instilling fear in office holders.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Remii(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2016
Luckylife:
Even the poor knows that but the zombies are afraid of telling their semi god the real facts.

lol, there own "semi god" is still in power and has not finished so he still have potential to do better than your own "semi god" that has finished all he could.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2016
Utchman1:
According to him: “Democracy should be able to address our problems, unite us and not to put fear in the land, compelling people to be pretending to be what they are not because they don’t want to be imprisoned.” Earlier, the secretary of Global Watch, Yahaya Idris, said they were in former governor Lamido’s office to seek his fatherly blessing in their effort at promoting democracy and unity among the Nigerian youth.

If people need to pretend and do not loot our resources, that is fine. So there is no problem with instilling fear in office holders.
Read the post again.
I'll advice you get help from someone to help you understand it better.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Reptyle(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2016
exlinkleads:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dont-expect-much-from-apc-lamido/

Mr. Lamido's observation is trite.

President Buhari could not have gotten to power without the support of politicians and their existing structures. Some of them might not get their just desserts immediately for whatever accusations of corruption they might have against them...but they will ultimately. It is still early days yet and the corruption battle is raging.

That however, should not detract from dealing with those that have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar...like Lamido. He and his sons will have their day in court whether they mock the President or not.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by CioAngels(f): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Baba lamido, what are you saying? You are part of the hunger problems in the land. You and your two sons' stole and emptied jigawa treasury. Please, don't say any other thing until you refund jigawa peoples' billions of naira you stole, barawo.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by sorepco(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2016
I blueve this statement alone is loaded.....becos only those who do wrong thing should be afraid of imprisonment!!!

Speechless3:
Even his brothers are mocking him.
Pmb does not know what democracy is; compelling people to do what they would ordinarily not do for fear of imprisonment is not democracy but dictatorship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years / Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP / Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.