Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption (18102 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by blackpriest0911: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Corruption fighting back...foolish Lamido...criminally minded
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Luckylife(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Remii:

lol, there own "semi god" is still in power and has not finished so he still have potential to do better than your own "semi god" that has finished all he could.
let face the facts hoW is your 2016 budget of fraud that even some ministers are denying? Don't be a zombie that are afraid of the truth. Am against any government be it apc , pdp or any party that are anti masses and confused, for crying out laud this is 20th 1st century.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Islie: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
LEGALAide:
have you vomited the money you owe your landlord? Mtchewww.

am not a thieve like him.

I do not own my landlord because I cut my cloth according to my pocket
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Islie:

am not a thieve like him.

I do not OWN my landlord because I cut my cloth according to my pocket
Lolz.
Abeg I didn't say you OWN your landlord o.
Just pay up your rent asap.
Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Speechless3:
Even his brothers are mocking him.
Pmb does not know what democracy is; compelling people to do what they would ordinarily not do for fear of imprisonment is not democracy but dictatorship.

58 other illiterates actually upvoted your asinine post. What has he "compelled" people to do that hasn't been within the gambits of the law?

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by Laid2001: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
You all have selective amnesia.
Saraki is still in APC and Murtala Nyako has not left APC, yet these guys have cases with the law and it is not being droped.

Moneyhatesme:

Didnt u see where he said Buhari was fighting only present pdp members n forgetting that a large number of his apc is made of former pdp members who were part n parcel of the alleged corrupt govt before him.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption by datigbogirl: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
kimond101:
Frankly speaking, it is very rare to find a fully upright politician in Nigeria.
You can't blame PMB for those who are surrounding him due to the fact that He cannot work alone.
The anticorruption war is going to go round. But I would appreciate if he focuses on the economy as it's important aswell

PMB can only paight kwaraption but cannot revive our economy...GEJ had wat it took to revive our economy with the right team but he couldn't tackle kwaraption. so we're in a fix...Who will save us from ds quagmire.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP, Ibrahim Idris Arrives Benue State (Photos) / President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia / Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.