Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun (19751 Views)

Charly Boy And The Mob Of Animal Farm - By Abimbola Adelakun / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / "Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead" - Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by ajebuter(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
bllaster:
Social media govt.

Its very clear now that Febuhari has nothing to offer Nigeria.
Did anyone force Foolhari to present the budget in the first place. Probably Dullardhari was trying to impress by presenting the budget early. Now Illiteratehari regrets why he didnt appoint ministers early enough.

Cowhari had better be careful because this is just the begining, democracy is more complex than millitary rule and rearing cows.
Nigeria is facing its harshest time but Travelhari doesnt care, he will rather solve the worlds problem and later visit his country Nigeria from time to time.
Mumuuhari has made so many mistakes in less than a year in office. Its sad to think we will be stucked with Slowhari until 2019.
What an irresponsible govt. led by Blamehari, even boko haram claims responibility for its actions but bodyodourhari will never claim responsibility for his shortfalls, instead Masturbatehari will instruct his ricetivist to masturbate all over the internet and media with propaganda.

B0k0hari is yet to end boko haram and yet still provoking the millitant that even OBJ couldnt handle with force.

Dictatorhari wont allow anyone advice him on economic matters, Fvckhari will rather go after phantom chad basin oil deposit while the country loses several billions daily.

grin grin Chaiii ... my Kalahari drink is finished. I will be back with more Hari tales when i refill. Cheers grin

Epic..... grin grin grin grin

Respect!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by Securedlife(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ok, I have heard, True, true Faibuhari has failed Nigeria. My question is "when will Baba Buhari visit Nigeria to help us solve our problems"

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by vigasimple(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
The joke is on anyone who doesn't know that Buhari is a failure ab initio. (Iatin word meaning from the beginning)

Every sensible and successful government set their bold agenda within their first 100 days in office, but Buhari said 'they call me baba go slow, I am going to go slow and steady' . Those were his word for a man trying to lead Nigeria in 2015/2016!

You can fool most people most of the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Buhari is born to rule Fulani man with power must go back to the North agenda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by piagetskinner(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
From the stables of a wailing wailer

Although I see some elements of truth there
Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
She hit the nail on the head. Her title began by addressing Buhari by first name, not his glorious earthly title, wonderful! It seems to some of us (sheep) that Buhari has no clue what he has gotten himself into hence the foreign trips to seek advise, but how much advise can one get and from how many people, all this results in a lot of time being wasted as we are seeing so clearly in the early stages of his tenure.

We can see it, we sheep, we the common people can see Nigeria's problems so clearly, why can't they our so called leaders? The level of incompetence is displayed so openly that in 2016 we still see our leaders relying on human brains to execute tasks computers do in developed countries. These human brains by the way are not just any type of human brains, they are Nigerian brains, many of them are raw, local, inexperienced and illiterate (you can still go to school but still end up being illiterate if you know what I mean). These countries are developed countries because they rely on technology to execute their plans.

"For a while, Buhari's government has had it good with Nigerians who keep extending it a long rope of excuses. Now, the length is long enough to hang everyone." -Abimbola Adelakun.
Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by Deepfreezer(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please our Wailers forms are no more. To govern a country as big and diverse as Nigeria is not easy. now I understand why Humble GEJ said he will gladly assist Buhari if he needed his assistance.
Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by mekaboy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
I will not talk.
Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by omoharry(f): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
APCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by Smooyis(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is an incisive write up and needs to be read by Pmb himself. I am beginning to doubt the sincerity and proclamations of this administration.

Wether we like it or not a lot of work needs to be done to convince people like me that this present government is not out to deceive gullible Nigerians. Look at the budget issue as rightly pointed out by the OP. What about the incessant travelling.

Charity begins at home. PMB should wise up.
Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by Mcowubaba: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
MonologKen:
Buhari na scam I no tell una?? ?
How does this ur data stuff work ?
Na legit ? Na for all networks including Airtel
Or na scam ?
Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by baroun04(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
As you are, 4gig for 1500 & the rest are all scam
Re: Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun by ernecy(m): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2016
bllaster:
Social media govt.

Its very clear now that Febuhari has nothing to offer Nigeria.
Did anyone force Foolhari to present the budget in the first place. Probably Dullardhari was trying to impress by presenting the budget early. Now Illiteratehari regrets why he didnt appoint ministers early enough.

Cowhari had better be careful because this is just the begining, democracy is more complex than millitary rule and rearing cows.
Nigeria is facing its harshest time but Travelhari doesnt care, he will rather solve the worlds problem and later visit his country Nigeria from time to time.
Mumuuhari has made so many mistakes in less than a year in office. Its sad to think we will be stucked with Slowhari until 2019.
What an irresponsible govt. led by Blamehari, even boko haram claims responibility for its actions but bodyodourhari will never claim responsibility for his shortfalls, instead Masturbatehari will instruct his ricetivist to masturbate all over the internet and media with propaganda.

B0k0hari is yet to end boko haram and yet still provoking the millitant that even OBJ couldnt handle with force.

Dictatorhari wont allow anyone advice him on economic matters, Fvckhari will rather go after phantom chad basin oil deposit while the country loses several billions daily.

grin grin Chaiii ... my Kalahari drink is finished. I will be back with more Hari tales when i refill. Cheers grin

guy!, U go need another set of brains bcuz this one wey u dey use go soon burn. grin grin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Attack Looms In Benue As Fulani Herdsmen Declare 80 Cows Missing, Finger / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari / Okorocha's Arrest: We Shall React Fully To The Situation - Sam Onwuemeodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.