Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay (19111 Views)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency / NYCN Withdraws Award To Kano State Gov. & Buhari's Aide Gen. Paul Boro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
make I just follow this topic
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Melkizedek(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
dondo83:
corruption is everywhere, even in heaven hence why lucifer fought with God before he was thrown down to the pit of hell. everybody cant be buhari and he cant monitor every single deal by himself. what will differentiate buhari from gej is after hearing allegations such as this and not investigate . if boro is found guilty he should be another scape goat finish
Only a political zombie and a member of aisha rice eaters association (AREA ) will vomit such rubbish...so the angels are fallible, but a mere mortal man like buhari is infallible? just when you think you've seen the apex of sycophants in this geographical expression, someone comes along and surprises you the more!

8 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by macaranta(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by dondo83(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Melkizedek:

Only a political zombie and a member of aisha rice eaters association (AREA ) will vomit such rubbish...so the angels are fallible, but a mere mortal man like buhari is infallible? just when you think you've seen the apex of sycophants in this geographical expression, someone comes along and surprises you the more!

like they say , the cup can be half full or half empty, PERSPECTIVE ... you spoke according to the limit of your brain so i forgive you
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Kenchukky(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
The fact is that APC is still in power and we are seeing this level of corruption being exposed. What figures would we be hearing if they are removed tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by free13: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mr. Boro, why now? ...... .... grin
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Tochaigh: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
Maybe its time to just give up on this country.

Lol. You of all people! There is hope
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by badman007(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is a very dangerous trend.. Unnamed senators making serious allegations. This is a joke. There has to be some sort of punishment for spreading Spurious allegations.

Our ministry of Information and national orientation actually has a lot of work to do... Nigerians should be able to discern and distinguish between credible information and Information meant to destabilize our Government.
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Justinah4real(f): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
MrEverest:
At this rate, we will wake up one day to hear that Nigeria has been sold!
Already the TSA money and those recovered from looters are gone in foreign banks. Have you not noticed that any time he returns from his tourism, the Naira keeps falling!

1 Like

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Justinah4real(f): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
Dont give up, until 1000naira is equal to 1dollar!

1 Like

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sammyashol:
If I talk now they will call me a wailer. No saint in 9ja politics

Plz talk ooooo my brother na ur right. I would rather b a wailer dan a zombie. The best time to wail z dis lent.
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by drss(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
our wailing form has finished.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Nicepoker(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
The corruption continues right under the dullard's nose.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Laid2001: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmm, Boro bought a bullet proof car for N55million and the National assembly members want to buy ordinary non bullet proof cars for N300 million each!

Yet the NA members are shouting corruption against Boro.!

Ok continu. The thing dey paine them, that their stealing is in the open!

My own be say, even Boro or any government official should not be allowed to buy any frivolous car this year!. Belt tightening is for all Nigerians.
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by taurus21: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
I have a feeling this Boro of a guy will be the first scapegoat in this administration, this is unacceptable chai!!!
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by BushidoBlue(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

The difference btw us and wailers is that Nigeria comes first.

Btw i believe this goverment has better capacity to fix its problems

That's what you tell yourself before you ingest your brainwashing pills at night, right...

1 Like

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by wiseoneking: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
No sauce equals thrash
You are everlastlingly scamed. No brain but forever pmb's stooge.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Firefire(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

Tarry a bit longer..., but don't forget APC is a COMPLETE SCAM.

APC = PDP with a ratio of 99.78% worst.

1 Like

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by chidinwachukwu(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

The difference btw us and wailers is that Nigeria comes first.

Btw i believe this goverment has better capacity to fix its problems
You are technically wailing.
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Caseless: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
I'm really touched by this comment from you. Maybe we keep praying to God to see us through. It's hard to believe some of this figures are being thrown around by BUHARI's aid. The budget is another thing that has attracted my anger. Who are the people behind this show of shame?
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by 989900: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Boro, you are an armed robber!
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Blackfire(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sammyashol:
lol nna me cef dey wonder. Oya edit that shit

if i edit the so call poo according to u... Then is no more an irony.

How do u know poo, are u poo?
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by bashydemy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sammyashol:
Choi so we should be praising him?

Hope you were existing when he called u all criminals?

How many times have u heard that the nation's budget was missing since u were born?

And now every body is denying the budget, money meant for the children's education being converted for personal use. Well thats not my problem, its you i will urge let's criticize our president for his mistakes so that he will get over them and let's praise him for the good deeds. Pray for him
On the issue of budget missing i think we should blame the NASS (Senate) who corruption is written all over them, In the past prior to submission of the budget, The presidency will have to bribe them and they think it's gonna be like that.. Why do you think some of the senate always want to remain in senate? Why do you think David Mark always want to remain in that chamber? we keep reading news and counter news up and down... Well i think Saraki just know where his case is going and just trying to do everything to tarnish the image of the presidency if not how on earth will the Budget submit by the president himself to the NASS got missing and mind you that was why the President call back the budget to be review.
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Jjoossee(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Haa Haa everywhere is corruption
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by millhouse: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Zombies will be it itching under
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by nigerianvenom(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Government of d thieves ,by the thieves and for the rogues
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by nigerianvenom(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

Abi o, even buhari and co are denying the budget they proposed, every clown is still flying the presidential fleet they promised to sell off

Goodluck wasnt bad,maybe and just maybe those around him were really bad.
U need to be in leadership position to imagine the sycophancy there. They actually hide most of these things from the president and its hard for him to know right from wrong.
Imagine how cool ,gentle yar adua was,but take a look at d cabal he had.
I'm a strong wailer ,but the truth is,even obama cant govern Nigeria
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by XaintJoel20: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Politicians are the same, irrespective of party affiliation..
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Sammyashol(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Blackfire:

if i edit the so call poo according to u... Then is no more an irony.
How do u know poo, are u poo?
question for d gods
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2016
INTROVERT:
No sauce equals thrash

It's 'trash'. There's no word such as 'thrash' . Have you read any book anywhere where you saw the word 'thrash'?

Uneducated Nigerian youths...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West Africa Single Currency - A Journey To Nowhere? / CAN Backs Placing Of Nigeria On Watchlist By US / At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.