Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari (63117 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Olubunu Of Bunu Refuses To Shake Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by lonelydora: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Caption This Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari.

Mine is

"Bros ehh, how far nah?" Hope say you carry better come for boys?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by petkoffDrake(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Hhmm

Police: my niggi,...
Buhari: where this one come from, fish dey open mouth, crayfish too dey open. Kai minini!

I made front page... . Seun and lalasticallala... I heard u credit any front pager acct... Should I send my acct number?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by ekemit(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Mr Ajala take am easy you too dey travel, take am easyooooooo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by ionsman: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2016
He just finished saluting(whatever the force men call it). ....That pix was taken as he was lowering back his hand. Even Osibanjo won't shake Buhari like that.......

290 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by TippyTop(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2016
ionsman:
He just finished saluting(whatever the force men call it). ....That pix was taken as he was lowering back his hand. Even Osibanjo won't shake Buhari like that.......
Who the hell is Osinbajo he is just a mere commissioner.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by obasiken: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Policeman: I go wooze you slap oo

PMB: na play i dey play oo. I just come from hospital

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by domchido1: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2016
ok nah, front page things cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Cholls(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2016
my brother op you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Justiyke4u: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Natural

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2016
where will buhari travel next to? Predict well and win a gift 4rm me . *lol*

22 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Mutaino7(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2016
dat man must be a waffi man..
im be like: bros bubu how you dey? take 5

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by closeup2000: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
pakistan i guess
wey my gift when i need am

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by kozmokaz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:

u never hear?

d list na

Egypt

Algeria

Saudi Arabia

he s planing to send lai Mohammed to sambisa for press conference

21 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by dan9ice(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
He was like, oh boy, how far

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by desmond122(m): 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
4 bubu mind: na only 50 box i fit giv u jare dollar don rise ehn, no vex my boy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Iroh88(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
ionsman:
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by ishiamu(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mr Ajala take am easy you too dey travel, take 5 jor

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by sunsewa: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
investigate further don't be surprise the police officer is either a close person to bubu or might have work for him when he was military President, maybe he might be the next IGP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kai!!!
U sure say u Never use that hand take bribe? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Ogelamod(f): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nairaland family I have arrived.Hope to have fun here.all the post and news here have been a hit back to back.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Looks like a salute to me.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by swhiss: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bros how far
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by AmazonKindle: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
To the moderator that banned my nairaland emmykk username,I get AmazonKindle user name to ooo chop the emmykk account if you like.

grin the police officer be like my guy give me five I dey envy the dry leaves when you dey smoke

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Bluezy13(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jonsing
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by koboko69: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
A police can not even shake his immediate superior like that not to talk of a President.

He was lowering his hand after a salute

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by kennyman2000(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hahahahahaha. Come to think of it. The guy may be facing a query for such action by now.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by olafum1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
He wan slap him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.