Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,356 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. (4693 Views)

Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
DNT just give him pile
I'll try not to!embarassed

Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
arofemites:
There are only TOTO LADIES. Most of Nigerian Ladies don't deserve to marry.

THEY ARE DIRTY SQUIRRELS.

I've been dere.

Omo, obo don cheap to nack.
LMAO
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'll try not to!embarassed

good if u like take ur leave, if u like stay.
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by agarawu23(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
because no guy can treat a lady like a queen.
queen and kings are from royal family. so don't expect someone to treat u like one unless una dey deceive una self
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by demzylahot(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2016
bigkesh:
Why go on your knee for a girl that have knelt for several dudes giving them Mouth Gig

A girl that have been turned in and out more than Ivanovic..
Lwkm
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
good if u like take ur leave, if u like stay.
See?grin

You're quiet now! You just gave me an idea!

"The best way to shut people up is to agree with whatever Silly Assumptions they Invent!"
Thankyou... thankyou!grin

I'd take that leave now muchacho!wink

Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2016
bigkesh:
.I concur....
Why go on your knee for a girl that have knelt for several dudes giving them Mouth Gig

A girl that have been turned in and out more than Ivanovic...Abeg Abeg Abeg
LMAO
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
See?grin

You're quiet now! You just gave me an idea!

"The best way to shut people up is to agree with whatever Silly Assumptions they Invent!"
Thankyou... thankyou!grin

I'd take that leave now muchacho!wink
fly if u like
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
E concern me, im only bothered abt the anus of cutehector.
lol Wat r u two evil lots discussin abt me? grin
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
You're female too!cheesy
Anyways....Even if I was? E concern You?tongue
Y'all keep carrying "Estherfabian" your Head!
I don't think there's not a one that wears a (f) that hasn't been called a male. grin
I've had it twice now. cheesy
Did you see what he said he was concerned about... lol. grin
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't think there's not a one that wears a (f) that hasn't been called a male. grin
I've had it twice now. cheesy
Did you see what he said he was concerned about... lol. grin
LoL!
Unfortunately, I read it!grin he's crazy!

So Long You don't put a dp! You'd be forever termed either male OR transgender!
Lol! it's so easy for the real "Males'' to trick 'em, So long you've got any random feminine picture pasted On Your profile!

LoL! total lunatics!

Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!
Unfortunately, I read it!grin he's crazy!

So Long You don't put a dp! You'd be forever termed either male OR transgender!
Lol! it's so easy for the real "Males'' to trick 'em, So long you've got any random feminine picture pasted On Your profile!

LoL! total lunatics!

Nah,I seen em call chicks with pics male too.
Unfortunate? No.Good comedy. cheesy
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
mcheew
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
mcheew
tongue
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
LoL!grin

They all Jobless Girl...All we gotta do is ignore.
hurts like a bîtch!!

Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
tongue
dnt start
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

hurts like a bîtch!!

Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
dnt start
I didn't start anythin',you did.
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

hurts like a bîtch!!

Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I didn't start anythin',you did.
u want war?
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

hurts like a bîtch!!

what is dis 16year old girl feeling like? all dis 2000 children mehnn
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by EOOJ(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dis ur opinion get K leg o. I just hope u aint gat sistas n cousins because lipsrsealed
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
u want war?
No.An I didn't incite one ether,you did.
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.An I didn't incite one ether,you did.
B LOYAL
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
B LOYAL
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by JoeBlocks(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yet another thread where the OP is just giving his opinion, but you can't seem to ignore the progesterone coming from Estharfabian, adaure4ever and the likes...

I mean, how come its okay for a guy to kneel down and propose to a girl and most guys don't see it as demeaning and not okay for a girl to kneel down and wash her husband's feet at their weeding and most girls see it as demeaning?

And here I go giving my own opinion.

Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
upload ur picture lemme c
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Yet another thread where the OP is just giving his opinion, but you can't seem to ignore the progesterone coming from Estharfabian, adaure4ever and the likes...

I mean, how come its okay for a guy to kneel down and propose to a girl and most guys don't see it as demeaning and not okay for a girl to kneel down and wash her husband's feet at their weeding and most girls see it as demeaning?

GBAM
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
JoeBlocks:

I think I prefer Oestrogen....undecided

Anyways....he gave his opinions, I gave mine. and apparently, You just gave Yours.

what makes You any different from me?
oh! lemme guess! Coz Yours Contradicts mine? Smh!

Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
upload ur picture lemme c
yer a picless man,who are you ta ask me to upload anything.
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
yer a picless man,who are you ta ask me to upload anything.
huh!!! im ur E-boyfriend, i rep foreign ladies nt local like estharfabian, dats why i wana c d pics of a foreign girl.
Re: Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. by kaziblake(f): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
Now before the ladies cut off my neck and the ass lickers bashing me, hear me out, I honestly think that the days when our dads knelt down to propose to our mothers are over becaus those days, our mothers were virgins, they were decent and well cultured but now in our days, come to nairaland for example and see how the ladies misbehave, they are rude, proud and they upload their boobs and butts on their dp, go to the schools and see how ladies see themselves for money, what of naked pics of ladies on facebook and instagram? the ladies of this NIGERIA are manageable to us guys, they dont dserv our knee touching the ground either to propose or to beg for forgiveness, how do u expect me to kneel bfore a lady that probably have been forked by more than 4 guys? a non virgin 4 dat matter, i have always told my male friends that no lady in nigeria deserv my kneel on the ground, 99% of ladies in NIGERIA are sluts, cheats and are after cash. "my NIGERIA guys pls go for a Nigeria virgin or a foreign lady. "bashing pls!
I laugh in swahili.

Effect Of Pink Lips Cream(pic) / Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition]