Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. (5030 Views)

Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta / Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by payosehtor(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
idu1:
You are a bast. and. Is he the one producing pure water? Useless igbos
See what Ipob and blatant support for criminality is cursing a whole ibo nation?. USELESS IPOB
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Demdem:
No vacancy in Aso rock till after Osinbanjo's second term after Buhari would have completed Two terms.
Ur question is no brainer. Buhari all the way.
Lols... who told you osinbanjo will do two terms Obasanjo has done d quota for d yorubas, SS have done 1, Hausas now.. I therefore think it is fair for the SE to ve one president, isnt it.?? buh hell no, pple will b brainwashed with religion and tribalism again... he he he
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by blazetitov: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Topeakintola:

Indeed!

Buhari has already won the 2019 elections, there is no doubt about that

IPOB voters are irrelevant. I will suggest that INEC ignores the region and save the nation some money

The majority of Nigerians will vote for Buhari- FACT!

We have to start thinking ahead, Buhari needs a third term and if Igbos are still fighting against anti-graft policies, we should recommend a 4th term

God bless Nigeria

Stealing is now corruption

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Namesake, you wicked ooo.

Sai Baba till he says he is tired!!
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by blazetitov: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
chimerase2:
shatap don't u knw dat lack of policy bad economy and constant increase of naira against dollars is responisble for all dis
Useless foool

Who is increasing the Naira against the dollar?
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ovamboland(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
anonimi:

Upholding constitutional Law & Order has now turned to "keep them sweet & get their support"
You obviously do not understand that the Federation Account is a JOINTLY owned by the three tiers of the country:

- federal
- state
- LGA

Still in doubt, check what our Asiwaju asiwere had to say thereon =>

Thinking is still free of charge, learn to use the free gift, if the FG is intent on saving for rainy day and the states disagree backed by law, where's the savings by Jonathan from the 52% of the federation account due to the FG?
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by hob(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sai Baba 4 life
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
amaechi1:
Yes again and again. Even if he is contesting against ann easterner.

Corruption fighting back.
bro, u hv a big foresight
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aremu01:
With joy
sure i will do the same with you
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Iroh88:
PDP screwed up for sixteen years, they were still voted in FOUR times.

The hypocrisy of PDP supporters is only imaginable- like time travel through Worm Holes. cheesy

I will vote Baba over and over again if a messed up budget and a falling naira (which is no fault of the government but due to fall in crude price) are all PDP can go by.

Just don't have the time, otherwise, one would have done a comparism between the budgets of the Ineffectual Buffoon and what we have today and show the world what huge wolf the Ipod Ekpas are crying where there exist not even a rabbit.

The only reason we didn't hear all the stories of the sleaze in the budget in the past is because the Senators and the people who prepared the budgets agreed on a sharing formula for the proceeds of the corruption. That's all.
U are blessed for your point my brother. may God continue to shower his blessings on your endlessly, Nigerians are looking for a thief and d Super magician that can change Nigeria in 1 Night.
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
olaboy33:
In as long as he doesnt die....i'll keep voting for him!!!
God bless you for ur intuition to differentiate btwn good and evil, shallom my brother
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
blazetitov:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Namesake, you wicked ooo.

Sai Baba till he says he is tired!!
If not Baba, who else may God continue to bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
hob:
Sai Baba 4 life
payosehtor:
U've said it ALL bro.
hob:
Sai Baba 4 life
God Bless u my brother
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
hob:
Sai Baba 4 life
am with you bro
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
olaboy33:
God bless you for ur intuition to differentiate btwn good and evil, shallom my brother
payosehtor:
See one animal from our eastern Zoo, she is called IPOB
olaboy33:
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
olaboy33:
God bless you for ur intuition to differentiate btwn good and evil, shallom my brother. Pls next time u want to address Nigerians, u hv to hit it hard with nail and hammer because an average Nigerian has a big problem with hearing. God bless you my sister.
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
For sure, as long has the boarder remain closed. Even if d dollar is exchanged for #5,000 naira. My concern is boarder closed, import checked to d bearest minimum and export trade given a priority. I will vote Buharri if he is to contest 10 times.
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
For sure, as long has the boarder remain closed. Even if d dollar is exchanged for #5,000 naira. My concern is boarder closed, import checked to d bearest minimum and export trade given a priority. I will vote Buharri if he is to contest 10 times. Who ever feels heated up by d economic pathways and trajectories should mk adjustment where it is due.
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Iroh88:
And your siggy says "in biafra I trust". Now why would you even bother about elections in Nigeria?? What concerns a biafran with Nigerian election?? Can you see why we keep insisting the biafra nonsense is just another brand of opposition politics?? cheesy
Bless you brother
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Reptyle:
I would vote for Buhari 1000 times over if he runs against Ex-President Jonathan.

In my honest opinion, he was a better candidate compared to Dr. Jonathan.

You might not like Buhari or his style of leadership. You might not even trust in his capacity to lead a country like Nigeria. But if anyone would be sincere with themselves, they would know that another 4 years of the PDP would have doomed this country to the precipice.
bro u hv a big point
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Old man, you will just kill yourself over nothing.
ur point speaks volume
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Iroh88:
This same poster yelled "Dino should keep quiet" in the other thread where it was revealed the Ineffectual Buffoon and Madam Opolo Eyes grabbed reserved lands in Maitama district Abuja, distorting the master plan.

That is all their kind do- embrace, protect, exalt and promote corruption!! It hurts them when people are made to account for the wrongs they did. For them, fighting corruption is akin to destroying their legacies.

Yet they want people to "vote PDP". What a pity.
God bless u Sir!
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Topeakintola:

Fully endorsed!!

Patriotic Nigerians should start advocating for a third term after 2023

Buhari needs at least 12-15 years to rid corruption from our institutions

Thank God for Buhari

Oya IPOB start crying
People are waiting for Buharri to get lather, climb up to d sky and bring d dollar down then go to farm and fetch basket of yam on his head and bring it to their doorstep
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by devilson(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
one is an ineffectual buffoon,the other one is an economic dullard.why should I vote for any of them

I'll rather vote kowa cause d Daura President has ruined Nigeria economy

Zombie quote me nd die
pdp asslickers Bleep off also
Re: Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. by Bizibi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Very funny,I will vote a 1000. Times and hunger dey beat......people dey sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Is A Cosmopolitan State : The Yoruba Language Bill Violates People's Right / BREAKING!! Ebonyians Shock Governor Umahi, Observe Sit-at-home Order(photos) / World Bank Cuts Nigeria’s Growth Projection To 1.9%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.