Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife (31519 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson / Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by charleshans02: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
the man dy chop the guy papa food without permission..... may God forgive is soul and accept him
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Suspect33(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
We live within a heartbeat of Heaven or Hell, eternity can be but a breath away. Live holy and wholly for Jesus, as "it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment" (Heb 9,27) Are you prepared to meet the Lord?
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by passionate88: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ehya
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by vicstar(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
revenge at it's peak cry
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by gbens2000(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
If it happened in his fathers house he has a case with the self defense talk.buh moda na moda anyway you look at it na Gege for am.buh your mama open kpekus for am na and your papa is late so she needs anoda person to the shine her Congo. Y chasing him undecided
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by ichoku: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Where is the woman for whose sake the man was murdered.
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by nikkiking(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
He looks innocent.
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by lottomkyes10(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
must she remain a widow your father is gone he is gone well now see where you are I sorry for u sha Chai dia is God.
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Glossyclick(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Next person
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
kennyman2000:
The man seems to also be Fvcking the so called late father's wife if not he wont be that jealous to the extent of killing the man abi shey the woman no go remarry ni.

Abi what is his own biz with what the woman does with her pvssy. Afterall, his father is dead. And no be even ur mother, na step mother.

Mr judge, get him jailed!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
You aint got no brain. Mr Man. undecided read where the man got killed? In the boiz house. In this case, self defense is very arguable
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by jimmyolasun: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good one bro, your father shall be proud of you... And let the torment begin in hell for the deceased.. Walahi ! God, if that man enter pearl of heaven..ummmh! naa fight oooo
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by jimmyolasun: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
keyzid:

You aint got no brain. Mr Man. undecided read where the man got killed? In the boiz house. In this case, self defense is very arguable
yea, self defence is real... The deceased is actually away and not home...
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
doesnt resemble sb who can commit such a crime

Ehn? Dem dey write am for face ni?
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by lurladay(f): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
maybe he is inlove with her..dat is 2 much..
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by iamlati: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

You don't look like someone that can write this kind of lame comment
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by sinola(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

how do they look kwan?
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by miomio(f): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
kennyman2000:
The man seems to also be Fvcking the so called late father's wife if not he wont be that jealous to the extent of killing the man abi shey the woman no go remarry ni.

Abi what is his own biz with what the woman does with her pvssy. Afterall, his father is dead. And no be even ur mother, na step mother.

my dear his anger might be because the man shamelessly comes to their house for the sex. am not justifying him for the murder though.
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=kennyman2000 post=42828521]The man seems to also be Fvcking the so called late father's wife if not he wont be that jealous to the extent of killing the man abi shey the woman no go remarry ni.

Mr judge, get him jailed

Imagine an outsider coming to ur house to hv sex,
evn with an elderly woman do u no people can muck the family with it why not they find somewhere else
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Ganjafama(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Suspect33:
We live within a heartbeat of Heaven or Hell, eternity can be but a breath away. Live holy and wholly for Jesus, as "it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment" (Heb 9,27) Are you prepared to meet the Lord?
No. But I've met Lucifer. He is such a loving and handsome angel. Want to meet him?
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Raiders: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
menix:
the boy is protecting his fathers property, so i discharge nd acquit him...

Wondering the lie the deceased would tell God when he gets to heaven gate, maybe he will tell Baba God he died for a widow which qualifies him a place in heaven.
how is he protecting his father property? So it's a sin for a widow to date again after the death of her husband.
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by lexyclasy: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
kennyman2000:

If someone did same to u i hope you will be happy....
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by alaskido(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
The guy is bleeping his late fathers wife o. I see jealousy here o.
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Ijaya123: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
It would have been nice if we can see the picture of the mother-in-law as well. grin
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by bawajghai(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
He is truly the son of his father
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by Seun360(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
With a good lawyer he will be a free man.
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by ronaldbecky(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
lolz dont judge a book by d cover
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by ronaldbecky(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
lolz dont judge a book by d cover
who knows if u a criminal....lolz
no insult abeg
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by ezikor(m): 1:05am On Feb 12, 2016
What ever happens don't take laws into your hands!
According to the man, he said he acted base on self defence, i.e his statement.
But the dead man can't give statement on what happened that day, so don't act base on your instinct! cool cool cool cool
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by FuckTheMod: 6:21am On Feb 12, 2016
publicenemy:
I am proud of this young man and I would do the same but I just won't get caught.

You can date a widow but you shouldn't sleep with her in her late husband's bed or house. Its disrespectful and shows no regard for the dead. I wonder why some fools would rather sneak into a widow's house than have her come to his place.

His Father must be Proud of him.... I hope he goes scot free.
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by teekay213(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
publicenemy:
I am proud of this young man and I would do the same but I just won't get caught.

You can date a widow but you shouldn't sleep with her in her late husband's bed or house. Its disrespectful and shows no regard for the dead. I wonder why some fools would rather sneak into a widow's house than have her come to his place.

u said the right thing!
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by teekay213(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
publicenemy:

u said the right thing!esp in yoruba culture.
Re: Stepson Arrested For Killing Man Who Slept With Father's Wife by teekay213(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
okooloyun1:
When they send him to prison another man will continue to lamba your father's wife, what is it with d guy self is he eyeing d woman? Your dad is dead the way his wife choose to live her life should be less of ur concern.
yes but not in his father house.are u a yoruba?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him / Joseph Odok: Lady Set Me Up For Assassination - Attacked UNICAL Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.