Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) (53041 Views)

Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin LWKM
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by cirmuell(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nbote:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Na nigeria wey dey buy used armoury from any other country dey warn North Korea wey jus test Ballistic missile after testing d first Hydrogen bomb a while back ? ? ? Abi na wrong warning wey dem b want give PDP dem mistakenly include North Korea considering d kind mistakes dem dey make dis days.
guy which one you dey na? gringrin
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nbote(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
evegran:

Assuming my personality or my mood at the time I mentioned you simply makes me realise you have serious psychological issues.
Usually I'm not one to care about what people do with their lives or anything but, I think you need to see a doctor- urgently!
I'll resist the urge to reply anything from you.

Ur recommendations have been duly noted.... But u still have to stop being so uptight. My initial comments were jus a cheeky view of the topic on a lighter note/in a lighter mood. I really have no business with or care about what ur mood is/was as at d time my comments were made and as such wasn't making any reference to dat. Anyways U are neither DPRK nor Kim Jung "puff puff" like I like to refer to him so I wonder why u're so worked up. Anyways u really need to do more to fight the urge to meddle.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nbote(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
cirmuell:
guy which one you dey na? gringrin
Lol.. My broda d mata jus funny jare
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nbote(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
babafirst:
North Korea is a powerful country today because no matter the corruption, if you steal money the way pdp stole money for arms they will execute you.We are powerless today because of corruption and greed,our military ran in the face of boko haram because we crippled our military(Send the American soldier into battle with even twice of what you are giving the Nigerian soldier and he will refuse to fight)Babangida crippled the airforce because of the Vatsa coup,Abacha crippled the armoured units because of Orkar and GEJ added icing to the crippling of the armed forces by using arms fund for pdp campaign.Divert one penny for arms in North Korea and the President will execute you with anti aircraft weapon or bombs.While we make mockery of this our 'empty' threat we should remember that in NKorea you can't steal money for arms and go Scot free.

Oga no bring jona enta dis mata. I don't know why most of u can't have a decent conversation or make comments without bringing in Jona dis or PMB dat. If u really knew how lawless North Korea is u wouldn't make any comparisons.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by babafirst(m): 5:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Nbote:

Oga no bring jona enta dis mata. I don't know why most of u can't have a decent conversation or make comments without bringing in Jona dis or PMB dat. If u really knew how lawless North Korea is u wouldn't make any comparisons.
I didn't 'activate' the comparisons but the comments before mine including the one I reacted to did and I keyed into it.I did not mention only Jona but went as far back as IBB and Abacha.It's history and not mentioning those names I mentioned would have made my comment watery or irrelevant.And Ofcourse NKorea is a lawless country,ruled by a dictator who will fall one day and whose head will be placed on a guillotine and I wouldn't pray to even be a citizen of that country but like I said earlier the comparism emanated from the topic and earlier comments.If my sweet country Naija had threatened Switzerland,Norway or Canada my comments wouldn't have touched NKorea.Cheers.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nbote(m): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
babafirst:
I didn't 'activate' the comparisons but the comments before mine including the one I reacted to did and I keyed into it.I did not mention only Jona but went as far back as IBB and Abacha.It's history and not mentioning those names I mentioned would have made my comment watery or irrelevant.And Ofcourse NKorea is a lawless country,ruled by a dictator who will fall one day and whose head will be placed on a guillotine and I wouldn't pray to even be a citizen of that country but like I said earlier the comparism emanated from the topic and earlier comments.If my sweet country Naija had threatened Switzerland,Norway or Canada my comments wouldn't have touched NKorea.Cheers.

No qualms.. D whole blame GEJ thing was jus beginning to get annoying and irritating jare. Anyways I don dey price helmet jn advance. I go buy one for u..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by babafirst(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2016
Nbote:

No qualms.. D whole blame GEJ thing was jus beginning to get annoying and irritating jare. Anyways I don dey price helmet jn advance. I go buy one for u..
Loool,I dey expect the helmet.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Gameboy1998: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
N korean government is a propaganda government tell me wat an isolated country can do most of there air force a criped most ships are outdated nigeria can strugle with them in a war situation and it is sure nigeria wont fight alone
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
There's a world war coming after which Africa will rule the world,
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by GEJPosterity: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.