Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) (53066 Views)

Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by fejikudz(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nbote:

Imagine people wey get mind call demselves outcast, fence their country, lock the gate give kim jung puff puff d key. Country wey America, Japan, South Korea and China combined dey fear na dem we open mouth dey warn. At least those other countries get one missile defence system and missiles demselves (Both nuclear and extended). What do we have? ?? Umbrellas and brooms
grin grin grin EVIL
Lolssss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by clingtonpaul(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
AmmarOscar:

http://leadership.ng/news/500100/missile-test-nigeria-warns-north-korea-not-threaten-world-peace
abeg nk na mistake hardship don finish us here since duara take over though sm dey chop wells. we no get direction, budget ,peace,progress,or our salary hw we go get brain talk well.abeg nk na 97%ter dey threat Una 5%ter are innocent.our grnd papa president is 74yrs we even na 50 permit us no vex.abeg nk no change am for us though dem say dem b Change
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by whizcartel(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
lezz:
May Logic forgive your sacrilegious utterances. You're the perfect reason I detest sensitive threads hitting front page as they are soon hijacked by mediocre and emotional squealers.

Firstly north Korea has no war experience and has never fought a real war for decades. 2ndly, she is too poor to project any real war for a long time. The US has the greatest military projection on earth. They have been having heavy military engagements since world war 2 across the globe. You say America has not won a war in Asia? What about Japan? The japanese surrender in '46

Taliban is a group who don't fight conventionally, they are a terrorist group. Vietnam was lost to political will and objective not on casualties.

Now you compare US to north Korea and I'll say you haven't learnt anything. Japan is more advance than Korea with a thousand years. She has the most advance navy in Asia.

"Who has the strongest military in Africa" is the thread we debate military matters on this platform with foreigners. I have never seen you there, not Once. And you claim to be our resident expert with this rubbish?

Front page opportunist!
i retract my statement.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Akaewu: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
ezigr8:
we can belittle ourselves as a nation. they may be powerful but we are not afraid of them. we are Nigerians we have a voice. if them try shit give them shit. that's why we are the voice of Africa

What's dis one saying.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
openmine:

cheesy cheesy dem dey write wetin d foreign minister dey yan...so dat dem fit list the type of warhead to visit naija soon grin grin grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
cooljude:
you should have seen the way i was laughing. If you saw my face you would think i was mourning heavily because of the way tears was coming out of my eye.
lolsssss I was in a bar reading this comment and I was so laughing hard that other people in the bar tot I was mad,I had to go outside.choi dis is so funny.nigerians we no go kill person hahahahahahahahaah
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by torqque7(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
EteEdoho:
AN OPEN LETTER TO NORTH KOREA

OMG..rodfl.. grin
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
ezigr8:
we can belittle ourselves as a nation. they may be powerful but we are not afraid of them. we are Nigerians we have a voice. if them try shit give them shit. that's why we are the voice of Africa
u nd who won giv dem shit abi na poo.lolsssss bruv abeg b4 u giv dem poo me nd my mama and gf and for don reach even cotonou.lolsssss na NK u won giv poo.ok ooooo.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by nzgal: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
ezigr8:

Abeg na d same Nigeria me and u dey? Becos my own Naija is no for match North Korea oh.

No be that guy pulverize "one" person with anti ballistic missile las time?

We're not afraid of them please..........,
we are terrified shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Chazzyboy: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
mandax:

China supports North Korea because of fears that North Korea refugees must flood into China in case of any upheaval in North Korea.

But North Korea is by far ahead of Nigeria in terms of political stability and economic well being.

Nigeria is not even a nation. But North Korea is.
north Korea is not better than nigeria in living standard
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by harsysky(m): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nbote:

Imagine people wey get mind call demselves outcast, fence their country, lock the gate give kim jung puff puff d key. Country wey America, Japan, South Korea and China combined dey fear na dem we open mouth dey warn. At least those other countries get one missile defence system and missiles demselves (Both nuclear and extended). What do we have? ?? Umbrellas and brooms

And lie mohammed, too.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Nbote:

hmmmmm umbrellas and brooomsssss ok na, we don die tete before the war go start
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Chazzyboy:
north Korea is not better than nigeria in living standard
wetin dey wory this one, we r talking of fire power wey go erase u/micro sec u dey talk of living standard
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by afoobabs(m): 1:13am On Feb 12, 2016
What a shame Nigeria has been silent long enough that we av forgoting that we have the right to talk and we ar entitle to our own opinion may God help us to attain our position as giant of africa under pmb

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by GamaG(m): 5:01am On Feb 12, 2016
See this Nigeria ooo! they think they can fight with Jumong's Goguryeo and Gwangwangteo's the great Goguryeo. hnm.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Excellent news. Feel very proud today.

Go on with your bad self Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Nbote:

Who told you America, Japan, South Korea and China are afraid of North Korea? That's a silly statement.
The UN is keeping them in check and as countries which support world peace, they're following a process which still maintains world peace regardless of North Korea's stupidity.
The moment North Korea becomes stupid enough to fire South Korea, then you'd watch countries like America and Japan who are allying with South Korea fire back at North Korea even with the UN's backing or not.
North Korea is just a provocative, noise making, attention seeking country.
If they have guts, they should hit South Korea and watch the whole world attack them.

smiley Plus, do more research before jumping into flimsy conclusions.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by karcan: 6:57am On Feb 12, 2016
this is an insult to KIM
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by neocortex: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2016
AmmarOscar:
what if NIGERIA go against North Korea? what will happen to them?

Nothing will happen, Nigeria has no relationship with North Korea , positive or negative.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by bebu: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Nottin no go cry 4 nite,c nigeria too.d young shall grow
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2016
EteEdoho:
AN OPEN LETTER TO NORTH KOREA

LOOOOOOOOL.

GUY you wan kill us with laugh.

NIGERIA Army celebrates victory for killing unarmed peaceful protesters and are now warning NORTH KOREANS. I LAUGHED IN CHINES
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nbote(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2016
evegran:

Who told you America, Japan, South Korea and China are afraid of North Korea? That's a silly statement.
The UN is keeping them in check and as countries which support world peace, they're following a process which still maintains world peace regardless of North Korea's stupidity.
The moment North Korea becomes stupid enough to fire South Korea, then you'd watch countries like America and Japan who are allying with South Korea fire back at North Korea even with the UN's backing or not.
North Korea is just a provocative, noise making, attention seeking country.
If they have guts, they should hit South Korea and watch the whole world attack them.

smiley Plus, do more research before jumping into flimsy conclusions.

Madam, u shld learn not to b so uptight and take d joke d way it is. These is jus on a lighter mood. Atleast I know enof about the South, d DMZ and d leash d US in particular is trying to kip on dem and how hypocritical china in particular is. So madam it wasn't a conclusion, try to laugh more often.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nbote(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
hmmmmm umbrellas and brooomsssss ok na, we don die tete before the war go start

Then they'll help us sell our book "There was a country"
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by zheroes(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Very shameful of most of us!!!!! The caption is totally different from the message I read, is that a warning or like a plea or an advice?

People always looking for opportunities to run down our own and later we say we aren't respected in the diaspora!!!!
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by gwenj(f): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2016
Then they'll help us sell our book "There was a country" lolzz...very funny
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by iceguy67: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Me I no dey when the mumu dey talk nonsense, una no go follow am talk ordinary budget dem neva do am correct now na North Korea remain wey dem wan face. Me I no dey
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by sunsewa: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2016
A beg North Korea no mind dem oh,we never chop bellefull to face una wahala oh.make una no go carry us do sample.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Martiyu(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Nigeria should have advised or better still pleaded with, not warn.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nbote:

Madam, u shld learn not to b so uptight and take d joke d way it is. These is jus on a lighter mood. Atleast I know enof about the South, d DMZ and d leash d US in particular is trying to kip on dem and how hypocritical china in particular is. So madam it wasn't a conclusion, try to laugh more often.

Assuming my personality or my mood at the time I mentioned you simply makes me realise you have serious psychological issues.
Usually I'm not one to care about what people do with their lives or anything but, I think you need to see a doctor- urgently!
I'll resist the urge to reply anything from you.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by babafirst(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nbote:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Na nigeria wey dey buy used armoury from any other country dey warn North Korea wey jus test Ballistic missile after testing d first Hydrogen bomb a while back ? ? ? Abi na wrong warning wey dem b want give PDP dem mistakenly include North Korea considering d kind mistakes dem dey make dis days.
North Korea is a powerful country today because no matter the corruption, if you steal money the way pdp stole money for arms they will execute you.We are powerless today because of corruption and greed,our military ran in the face of boko haram because we crippled our military(Send the American soldier into battle with even twice of what you are giving the Nigerian soldier and he will refuse to fight)Babangida crippled the airforce because of the Vatsa coup,Abacha crippled the armoured units because of Orkar and GEJ added icing to the crippling of the armed forces by using arms fund for pdp campaign.Divert one penny for arms in North Korea and the President will execute you with anti aircraft weapon or bombs.While we make mockery of this our 'empty' threat we should remember that in NKorea you can't steal money for arms and go Scot free.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by ohenhen1: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
The reality is North Korea is not obligated to abide to any UN resolution. They have every right to pursue a space program.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) / Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.