Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. (700 Views)

Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. by Dklef(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
These gotta be the most ridiculous val excuses this sunday. Dont be suprised when your boo give you one of these..

Add urs
1. Its vallentine day already? God! but it was just a year ago na!

2. Baby i didnt call you on sunday, i had a memory lose! .....(hahaha grin)

3. Baby, i celebrate love on a daily. Why the fuss today? ....(SMH smiley )

4. I died yesterday, honey help me praise tha lord! I've waken ...(Wtf?)

or ok i'm sorry girl, I purposely forget holidays that
celebrate a saint’s massacre

5. I saw your miss calls baby, my phone was on silent mode. ...(dies grin)
Re: Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. by Dklef(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin

Cc Lalasticlala
Mind44
Iam DRISKLEF
Re: Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. by Adaezeagu(f): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. by Mosesoly(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
My jewel am sorry,i was carried away by super sunday,Arsenal played leicester,Mancity played spurs,juventus also played napoli,all these games are title deciders,am sorry i will create time to see you and celebrate.
Re: Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. by Dklef(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Lol

LOL? which one do you plan to say to your side laBoo now? grin
Re: Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. by IGBOPRINCE: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just like telling your babe when she calls you and reminded you about taking her out on sunday cos of val ,but you have to tell her that you went to church(first service).
And she calls you again and asks you if they have close?, you tell her, they did combine service in church, that you re in the church for 2nd service cheesy
And she asks you when re you coming back home? You will tell her by 3pm.
And she calls by 3.30pm and asked you again where re you? And you replied to her that you re in the fellowship with other members wink
And she hung the fone angrily and she called again and asks you when re you coming back home and you tell her by 6.30pm.
Not too bad, cos she smiles.

By 6.30 pm she calls you and said she s on her way to your place and By then it s already 7.o'clock pm.
Then you will have excuse to tell her you can't go out cos the valentine is over ...cheesy

Can we celebrate it at home
Re: Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. by Dklef(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Igboprince why evuls. Lmao
Re: Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. by IGBOPRINCE: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dklef:
Igboprince why evuls. Lmao
why what ?
Re: Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. by Adaezeagu(f): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dklef:

LOL? which one do you plan to say to your side laBoo now? grin
even the boo get a boo

(1) (Reply)

How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? / I Need A Single Mother For Serious Relationship / Why Is It That Robust Girls Don't Like Being Called Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.