Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This (1142 Views)

Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know / My Heartbroken Letter I Sent To My Girl When She Broke Up With Me. / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
A white friend of mine told me of how her boyfriend gave her a really good treat. She said he told her he was gong to take her to a VERY SPECIAL place. Guess where?

He took her to a quite park where they had their first kiss. That's the very special place. Imagine! grin

Guys, what do you think will run through a Naija girl's mind when you tell her you are taking her to a very special place? grin
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by RoyalBlak007: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
She'll explode
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Rapmoney(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
A white friend of mine told me of how her boyfriend gave her a really good treat. She said he told her he was gong to take her to a VERY SPECIAL place. Guess where?

He took her to a quite park where they had their first kiss. That's the very special place. Imagine! grin

Guys, what do you think will run through a Naija girl's mind when you tell her you are taking her to a very special place? grin
Your guess is as good as mine wink
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by benflin(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Shoprite, Best restaurant in town, e.t.c
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Greene66: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
undecided

Mtcheew....

Dem naija ladies go dey expect Heaven on earth... mtcheew.

Abeg

Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by naijaboiy: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Where else if not restaurant?

That is the only special place for most f them. grin
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

She will go and take a drug that will make her to porge so dat her stomach will be empty becaus she knows that the maga will take her to a eatery where she will order the whole kitchen, apart 4rm that she will be anticipating things like iphone and expensive dress. "thief NIGERIAN LADIES. "TEAM FOREIGN LADIES
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by cruzita(f): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
when u say special,then take her to somewhere special.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
K undecided
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
In the movies, u"d see a white guy telling d lady, hey, I want to take u to a very special place.
Den he will take her into d woods, until dey spot a waterfall... she will be like aww dis is so beautiful.

But niaja babe,

If d special place no be shoprite, oriental hotel, Chinese restaurant. Etc

U neva even start. angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by SkinnyDude(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
She will go and take a drug that will make her to porge so dat her stomach will be empty becaus she knows that the maga will take her to a eatery where she will order the whole kitchen, apart 4rm that she will be anticipating things like iphone and expensive dress. "thief NIGERIAN LADIES. "TEAM FOREIGN LADIES
excuse me, is that what they do? i found it very difficult to believe it when my friends at school told me how a lady they took out, downed 6 bottles of fayrouz.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
SkinnyDude:
excuse me, is that what they do? i found it very difficult to believe it when my friends at school told me how a lady they took out, downed 6 bottles of fayrouz.
Brother its like uve nt seen it, i ones saw where a lady ate pepe soup worth 5thousand naira excluding the three small stout she drank when her guy was yet to finish his pepe soup of 800naira.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by SkinnyDude(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
Brother its like uve nt seen it, i ones saw where a lady ate pepe soup worth 5thousand naira excluding the three small stout she drank when her guy was yet to finish his pepe soup of 800naira.
that explained why most of them have big stomach.. you'll see a slim girl with a big stomach. shame
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
SkinnyDude:
that explained why most of them have big stomach.. you'll see a slim girl with a big stomach. shame
EXACTLY BRO, never take a NIGERIA lady outing. else u aint going home with 5naira.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by vault(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
naija that doesn't even remember when you guys first kissed grin
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Leriebloom(f): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naija girls varies, they think differently and they have diffrent brains. True, 80% of girls have tarnished the image of all Naija girls because of the way they think. "if a guy is taking a girl out, he should be ready to spend big time", not every girl thinks like this, some are comfortable with having a private time with the guy in a cool nice and quiet place if she truly likes the guy.
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Everyone has his/her own choice of the "special place"
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Leriebloom:
Naija girls varies, they think differently and they have diffrent brains. True, 80% of girls have tarnished the image of all Naija girls because of the way they think. "if a guy is taking a girl out, he should be ready to spend big time", not every girl thinks like this, some are comfortable with having a private time with the guy in a cool nice and quiet place if she truly likes the guy.

Dearie, u shouldn't have bothered. Their mothers and sisters are Nigerian women too so no sweat
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Leriebloom(f): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:

Dearie, u shouldn't have bothered. Their mothers and sisters are Nigerian women too so no sweat
Lolz, very true .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:

hey, don't pull that line on us.

Our mothers were decent and were all about genuine love with good romance under a mango tree by the moonlight.

That is unlike our sisters/girls of today who only care about eating a guy's money.

Big shame on you lot!
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Our mothers were decent and were all about genuine love with good romance under a mango tree by the moonlight.

That is unlike our sisters/girls of today who only care about eating a guy's money.

Big shame on you lot!

K
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by agarawu23(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naija ladies and outing lipsrsealed na big place wey she go chop 'isi ewu' her mind go go.

And most of them can't work for money undecided
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by kibzz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
What's yours?

Leriebloom:
Re: What Do You Think Will Be On The Mind Of A Naija Girl When Told This by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:

bloodyBLOGGER:
Big shame on you lot!
skarlett:

K

Skarlett.. That was aswome.. *matured

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Hot Indian Babe Leaked Nude Photos / Later Romance / How To Read Women!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.