Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. (26723 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
''Revenge is the sweetest thing next to having p^ssy'' - 2pac.

People,you are about to peer into the past of thebachelor.

Before we begin,please take note that thebachelor is not the op. We are different,l'm the truth and thebachelor is the fiction.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Is that all?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by MrWhaley: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
nma24:
Is that all?
The story's to follow next naw.. So,Aunty,take a Chill pill with a cold bottle of Orijin. undecided
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by chigoizie7(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oya keep spilling
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by kowalsky: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Before Maria(the Karashika that turned me into a gamophobe),there were others.
Actually,many others.

Growing up,before he got admitted into the university of Jos,thebachelor stumbled onto a Socrates quote,''man know thyself''.

He went on a soul searching and discovered that no woman was good enough for him. To put it appropriately,he's too good for just one woman.

Who will blame him? He thicks all the boxes for the vain young women. He was tall,dark and handsome. With a little cash to buy some nice clothes.

Good looks,good dress sense and a pretty okay IQ. Thebachelor was a killer. Still killing though. ''smiles''.

2 Likes

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Ozavize88(f): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
:-XThis your story get as e be

1 Like

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ozavize88:
fine eyes.
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
As a fresher,when l resumed,pop gave me so much money that lying to get extra wasn't necessary.
After all the necessities were taken care of,the rest went on booze,clothes and miscellaneous.

I was a fresh fresher,always looked sharp. The females noticed me,the gangs too... And they gossip. I was toasted,but that's a gist for another day.

I had my standard,though. So not every Jumoke,Nkiru or Bilkisu that liked me had some. Though l gave cheerfully,l was stingy if you fell below my standard.
Tall(at least for a woman),pretty(beautiful was an added advantage),sexy looking(very essential),and most importantly she had to be understanding.

I put a premium on understanding.
She must understand that like buhari - l belong to everygirl and l belong to no girl.
That the fastest way to send me to a beer parlour was to nag whenever l was around her.
She must understand that unnecessary demands turned me off.
If she understood just these, any short coming in other criteria may be forgiven.

Most of the girls understood that and we were all fine. A few refused to understand,but there weren't a problem.

2 Likes

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrWhaley:

The story's to follow next naw.. So,Aunty,take a Chill pill with a cold bottle of Orijin. undecided
yea yea
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
In Nigeria,we call it love at first sight but in Sicily,it is called ''thunderbolt''.

It is that moment when a man sees a lady for the first time and momentarily loses all his senses.

I was in my 2nd semester of my first year when l first saw Nonye. Standing at the entrance of the school building at permanent site,l sighted Nonye running towards the building from about 100metres out.

The rain had started pouring down heavily,and except she has the speed of Usain Bolt she was guaranteed some wetness.

Till this day l'm still trying to figure what pushed me to do the next thing l did,whether it was stupidity or it was love. But l remember seizing a gentleman's umbrella,jumped into the rain,charged towards her like a prince charming on a mission to rescue his cinderella from a deadly storm.

''l can't let an angel drench'',l said when l intercepted her.
She quickly hid under the umbrella and said ''thank you''.

Her voice felt like magic. I put my right arm around her shoulder and held up the umbrella with my left. This was the best moment of my life,second only to the day Nonye let me have it - and that took quite a while.

I was so engrossed in the moment that l failed to notice that l had snatched that umbrella from the kingpin of one of the gangs. And that little stunt though,it gave me Nonye's heart in the long run,it caused me my admission.

4 Likes

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by barackodam: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
okay, am I really following this?

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nonye was a tall and slender girl. She was very beautiful and sexy in a delicate ''non-shouty'' way. Small but attractive breasts. Round but not so big bum.

She spoke impeccable grammar. She was a 3rd year student of the department of English,and a 2:1 material.

But most importantly,she become the first girl to make my nights sleepless. I didnt understand what was happening to me then. I couldn't go a day without seeing her and other girls become more and more irrelevant.

Nonye and l became good friends,and then lovers. She was my first love as l was hers.

1 Like

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by vicstar(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
I guess ama spend the night in this neighbourhood

2 Likes

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Meanwhile,on that day l scampered with that gentleman's umbrella,l didn't meet him at the spot when l returned.

I searched for him around school but didn't find him. I decided to leave the umbrella with security. Weeks passed,and l eventually forgot about the umbrella.

Until one blessed day,the youngman decided to reveal himself. I was seated at a cafe with Nonye somewhere in town when four youngmen walked into the place and sat about 3 tables away from us.

''do you remember l told you one cult boy has been disturbing me since my first year?'',she asked.
''yeah,l do.'' l replied.
''ok,that's him sitting over there with those guys. The one on cap''.

I took a sharp glance at him,and just shrugged,''well,he can rest now cos you taken''. I said with a stint of pride.

About 10minutes later,the guy on cap walked to our table and sat on one of the chairs.
He gave Nonye a chilling smile,then turned to me and say,''so you stole my umbrella and also stole my girl''.
There was something ironic in that statement.
Even Nonye widened her eyes in amusement when she heard it.
So l had taken my rival's umbrella that day to go get a girl he's been wooing for three years.

As if we both thought the same thing,Nonye and l burst out laughing.
Our guest didn't see the humour though.

''l'm sorry man'',l said. ''the umbrella is with security,l'd get it for you. How do l find you?''.

He told me where to find him and asked me to bring his umbrella there the next day by 8pm. I mustn't fail.
I told him l don't know the place but l will figure it out and l'd prefer to come earlier.

Then he stood up and left.

1 Like

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Point of correction, "He married and fûcked yo bîtch cos you were broke and now they both got served"

But seriously OP, which baba do the jazz for you cos E get one babe for Nairaland wey ah wan use am on top too angry

1 Like

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Hamature(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Feeling sleepy already
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Julietcutie(f): 2:17am On Sep 06, 2016
op come and finish it
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by annonymida: 5:48am On Sep 06, 2016
hmnnn
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by ButterFrost212(f): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Point of correction, "He married and fûcked yo bîtch cos you were broke and now they both got served"

But seriously OP, which baba do the jazz for you cos E get one babe for Nairaland wey ah wan use am on top too angry
Your signature though grin grin
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by mekonglobal(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Oya tell us more...
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Ozavize88(f): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Thebachelor:

fine eyes.
thanks
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Jay542(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Ozavize88:
Thebachelor:

fine eyes.
She's an ebira girl. That's how we roll smiley
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by makydebbie(f): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2016
Jay542:
She's an ebira girl. That's how we roll smiley
hey boss...long time cool
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Section8(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Wey the remaining op abi u wan make we ban you
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2016
Now I am following
If you say anything bad about Nonye, I will help you change the name cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Jay542(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:
hey boss...long time
cool
Miss Debbie. Yea it's been a while. But we still read your diary sha grin. And I know your mum is doing wonderfully well now smiley. How's GH?
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by makydebbie(f): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2016
Jay542:

Miss Debbie. Yea it's been a while. But we still read your diary sha grin. And I know your mum is doing wonderfully well now smiley. How's GH?
GH is cool..mum is coming along.. na laziness dey do megrin
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by firstking01(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2016
angry
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Your signature though grin grin

Wetin do am though?? undecided
Re: He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. by Jay542(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:
GH is cool..mum is coming along.. na laziness dey do megrin
Na laziness dey always do you grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

l am about to cheat on my partner / Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument / This Girls Curvy Thighs Will Make You Go Wet- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.