Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

#menonly: How To Be Romantic On Mondays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #menonly: How To Be Romantic On Mondays (458 Views)

I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#menonly: How To Be Romantic On Mondays by iDreamzMedia: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thank you for opening the link!

I thought of the perfect article to write on a Monday morning. I didn’t want to go down the cliche root of motivation for career and stuff.

A lot of people attribute Mondays to career success, hustle and bustle but I am telling you and you better believe me man! Today is the perfect day to be romantic to your girl. Why? Weekends are the cliche romantic days, you take her out, you basically have some hours to spend with her- cool but not as cool as this: Mondays are the busy days! the not-so-smiling days. Mondays are the days when they say, the boys are not smiling! I’m sure in some relationships there are no communications on Mondays!
(I honestly do not regard pings as communication-ugh) But really who is thinking about Love on Mondays? who really does have time to be moshy on Mondays? when I’m sure the  traffic gives you the first blow and then probably your boss gives you some other blows for the rest of the day.
But hey, it takes a little extra effort for you to

- See more at: http://idreamzmedia.com/how-to-be-romantic-on-mondays/#sthash.cFX04yyy.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Older Ladies / Should One Treat His In-laws As Friends Or As An Official Relationship? / Love/football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.