Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me (4709 Views)

How To Be Romantic As A Guy / Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / Expectation Vs. Reality When You Try To Be Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2016
i feel bad right now, my gf came around dis morning and we gisted and laffed as usual, but something happenned and she was was frowning, well i actually told her that her breast is no longer big like when i first met her,then she became moody and asked me to leave her alone and then i went to meet her where she stood and then i wrapped my hands around her buh she won't yield and then i tried to tickle her armpit when i raised her hands up and she laughed out.

so at the rave of the moment, i carried her frm where she stood and tried to drop her on the bed but her head hit the wall cos the bed is by the wall,chai her eyes became red and she cried, i felt touched,i know she's not physically strong except that she doesn't get tired of sex even though she won't initiate it,buh i felt for her,i swear i won't try it next time, i can't stand her cry again, i guess the way i was moved by her tears convinced me that i love her very much

i'm sorry baby.i will come and see u at night at a neutral place

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by Delicious22: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Lol, you've started again.

Leave that babe for me and coman barb my "head" grin

5 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by midehi2(f): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2016
you have no strength and you carrying her to the bed grin tongue
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2016
cool

Now u make Romance Sextion as ur DIARY! angry

Chaaaai!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by Young03(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2016
video of this drama or addonbilivit

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2016
midehi2:
who told you i have no strenght,oya come to my crib lemme carry you,i swear it will different wth you
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by oladipo322(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2016
grin u don't break her head all in the name of love

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Young03:
u dnt hav to beleive it
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by ajasbaba(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2016
ARE YOU A LES,

because you profile read (F) and you said your girl frd,

pls enlighten me more.

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by harffie(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
u dnt hav to beleive it
lol
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2016
oladipo322:
grin u don't break her head all in the name of love
my brother pain is love
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by harffie(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Young03:

Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cool

Now u make Romance Sextion as ur DIARY! angry

Chaaaai!
why the strong face,ha you hangri
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by Jenny1010(f): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2016
you suck up your girl's breast like a sumo and you still have the gut to complain that its getting smaller... diickhead angry
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by Presh900(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2016
LOL... Ur threads always cure boredom

5 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2016
ajasbaba:
ARE YOU A LES,

because you profile read (F) and you said your girl frd,

pls enlighten me more.
[size=15pt] ARE you new to NL?
Even cattle, sheeps , goats and aliens uses the "F" gender mark here undecided
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by MachBrooklyn: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Assuming your girlfriend dies during course of you throwing her on the bed and she hit her head on the wall, I hope you know she is going to hell fire straight and probably you'll be joining her later after some years cheesy :
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by oladipo322(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
my brother pain is love
lolz.... na real love is pain
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by pTomz(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Dnt get it, u a male or female?
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Jenny1010:
you suck up your girl's breast like a sumo and you still have the gut to complain that its getting smaller... diickhead angry
thanks for insult
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2016
oladipo322:
lolz.... na real love is pain
yeah,i guess the fires of hell will make our love sizzling hot
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by ClassCaptain(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2016
Baba, pls can u just be making threads every 6 hours !!!!grin
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol, you've started again.

Leave that babe for me and coman barb my "head" grin
okay sir
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by Delicious22: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
okay sir
Good boy! grin
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Baba, pls can u just be making threads every 6 hours !!!!grin
well bro,i writde them as they happen
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by ajasbaba(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] ARE you new to NL?
Even cattle, sheeps , goats and aliens uses the "F" gender mark here undecided
[/size]

YES AM NEW grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by bryan360: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2016
receive sense yu refuse..
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by lanicky(f): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Awww... But exchange rate never affect the prize of sense na embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by lanicky(f): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
midehi2:

Hehe.. You dey mind am?
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by twentyk(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
I'm sorry brother when you nack her hed for wall,d she die ni abi what cuz is like am not understanding..
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
lanicky:
Awww... But exchange rate never affect the prize of sense na embarassed
eeyah so ur ense was bought wth money and i'm sure since u're not frm dangote family,u'll wanna settle for cheap and affordable sense,well my sense is priceless cos it came frm above
Re: I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me by Delicious22: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
eeyah so ur ense was bought wth money and i'm sure since u're not frm dangote family,u'll wanna settle for cheap and affordable sense,well my sense is priceless cos it came frm above
Perfect reply. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract A Woman Without Money Or Looks / Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? / His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.