Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Valentine: Inspirational And Funny Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Inspirational And Funny Quotes (988 Views)

Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. / Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe / Inspirational And Motivational Quotes And Profile Pictures For Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine: Inspirational And Funny Quotes by nairatutorial(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
The first valentine on record was sent in the mail in 1806 -- and the tradition is still going strong today. Not only are Valentine's Day cards and quotes an easy way to show your love, but they're one of the most personal and beautiful ways to express your feelings. Poets, authors, and playwrights have dedicated their work to capturing love in words for thousands of years. Explore our collection of Valentine's Day quotes and sayings, including famous words from romantics such as Oscar Wilde, Pablo Neruda, and Aristotle

Inspirational Love Quotes

"Men always want to be a woman's first love -- women like to be a man's last romance." -- Oscar Wilde

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." -- Sam Keen

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller

"Where there is love there is life." -- Gandhi

"When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this: where I does not exist nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep." -- Pablo Neruda, "Love Sonnet XVII"

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." -- Aristotle

"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." -- Albert Einstein

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." -- Franklin P. Jones

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind." -- Shakespeare

"Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love." -- Mother Theresa

Funny Love Quotes
Use an iron-on transfer to add your favorite love quote to a shirt, pillow, or even apron to show you care.

"Falling in love is so hard on the knees." -- Aerosmith

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." -- Charles M. Schulz

"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked." -- Erich Segal

"Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times." -- Rita Rudner

"It's better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week." -- Laurence J. Peter

"I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it." -- Garry Shandling

"I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known." -- Walt Disney

"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." -- Rita Rudner

"Love is a grave mental disease." -- Plato

"I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?" -- Zsa Zsa Gabor

Let Konga Host Your Valentine Celebration For You Read At; http://www.nairatutorials.tk/2016/02/let-konga-host-your-valentine.html#links

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Seen My Husband In 3 Years / Why Does My Girlfriend Always Want To Be In Front?? / If You Had To Choose..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.