Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Warning!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning!! (2217 Views)

WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! / Warning!!! Not All Beautiful Faces And Beautiful Down Their / Caught In The Act (Warning! Viewers discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning!! by JoeBlocks(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
AlienStar:
The federal ministry of finance warns that any guy that claims that ATM is not working on 14th Feb. is liable to die broke. Likewise the Federal ministry of Health warns that any girl that claims to be on her period on the said date is liable to bleed to death.

#3days to go
#Don't be stingy this val.
Lol
[size=45pt]Story story, STORY!.[/size]
Re: Warning!! by AlienStar: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ok na
Eyepencil:

Lolss... Val its like weekly ritual to my babe. She will understand it better, We're used to fun.
Re: Warning!! by AlienStar: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Once upon a time, time time
JoeBlocks:
[size=45pt]Story story, STORY!.[/size]
Re: Warning!! by JoeBlocks(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
AlienStar:
Once upon a time, time time
There lived a girl called alienstar, in the village of Nairaland, who wanted a guy to spend all his money on her on Valentine's day. One day, as she was about to go to the market...
Re: Warning!! by Frozeen(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Op, why not be my Val
Re: Warning!! by AlienStar: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
tongue
JoeBlocks:
There lived a girl called alienstar, in the village of Nairaland, who wanted a guy to spend all his money on her on Valentine's day. One day, as she was about to go to the market...
Re: Warning!! by JoeBlocks(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
AlienStar:
tongue
Hope you wouldn't mind letting that tongue of yours dancing on my penny? grin wink
Re: Warning!! by endoski: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
cruzita:
is val all about spending and sleeping with each other?why not visit the orphanage homes ,motherless homes and prisons to show love to them and make them feel loved.
thank u vry much..u said mi mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine! See What This Guy Is Doing (pics) / BUSTED!!! Kashybaby Is Hiding Behind This Moniker / I Told You All Before It Happens, Fynestboi Must Contest And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.