Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Your Month Of Birth Says About You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Month Of Birth Says About You (9603 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by jnichole(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
JESUS CHRIST i rep may and they nailed me.also add good in all kinda sports and good in drawing.
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by titi4fola(f): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
So sweet of JUNE, that says it all about me. Perfectly!!! kiss
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by CaroLyner(f): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
osesology:
#Team MARCH. But come o, all these people, dem be witch self? everything they said about march represents me... well everything except where they wrote ``easily angered''. I dont get easily angry, only when the situation becomes insufferable. Nice try, tho.
i was thinking the exact same thing.cheesy
am march born too and while i was reading i was like "am not easily angered tho" coincidence much.

1 Like

Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Pwettyella(f): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
I rep May..........80% true
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
I can identify with many of the attributes listed for April. Aries in the house.
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by OmichaelO: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Leriebloom:
Feburay. I am d3fininetly shy, emotional and quiet. plus i luv freedom. So me.
you're february too? Date?
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Fulaboy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
MuhdG:
which date in july?
17 grin you?
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Leriebloom(f): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
OmichaelO:
you're february too? Date?
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by OmichaelO: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Leriebloom:
Nice.. 16th here
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by jnichole(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pwettyella:
I rep May..........80% true
you are also born in may wat date?
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dem try.....I rep May....20th precisely....
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by gynny(f): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
so June..
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Pwettyella(f): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
jnichole:
you are also born in may wat date?
May 4
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
12 fah..
Fulaboy:
17 grin you?
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by jnichole(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pwettyella:
May 4
hmmm 4 days before my birth.
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Pwettyella(f): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
jnichole:
hmmm 4 days before my birth.
Hahaha........dat means urs is on d 8th
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Countrygirl(f): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
#Team August
70% true
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by jnichole(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pwettyella:
yea
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by jnichole(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pwettyella:
yea
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by ikbnice(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
the only thing that's negative about my october reading is the love to travel-with the state of Nigerian roads-it has become hate to travel
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Pwettyella(f): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
jnichole:
yea
Ok
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Fulaboy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
MuhdG:
12 fah..
so close wink
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Stefanelle(f): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2016
November bby!
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 13, 2016
lol i know right??

na girmeka hehe
Fulaboy:
so close wink
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by dmola(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2016
qhutetomsel:
#TeamApril.
Partially true smiley
good mrnin hwas ur nyt? ur chubby look kinda appeal to me sorry can I chat u up privately
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Fulaboy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
MuhdG:
lol i know right??

na girmeka hehe
ahh shocked wanan kam ko baka pada ba ai wink ka girmeni sosai ko a shekare
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Anniemodest: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Waoh nailed it for me. I keep wondering where they get this facts. Nice guess though # team January
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
hahahah
ba wannin nan m just kidding.. ni dinfa yaro ne sosaoi
you be my elder
Fulaboy:
ahh shocked wanan kam ko baka pada ba ai wink ka girmeni sosai ko a shekare
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by opeadura(f): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
fulfillbill:
Am happy i didn't see my month.
What a great feeling and incomplete list!
.Which month is that
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Cherlene(f): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
opeadura:

MAY:
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and
highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered.
Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings.
Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm
Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled.
Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong
clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in
the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good
physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the
arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home.
Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking.
High spirited. Spendthrift.

Happy Sunday

At bolded! shocked I am May born cheesy

Cherlene
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by Fulaboy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
MuhdG:
hahahah
ba wannin nan m just kidding.. ni dinfa yaro ne sosaoi
you be my elder
kai alaji duk shayi ce grin wallahi tallahi ka girmeni
Re: What Your Month Of Birth Says About You by teebee22(f): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wow. they just nailed it. #IREPNOV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) / Meet The Beautiful & Sexy Nigerian Girl, Setting Instagram On Fire (photos) / See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.