Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun (25581 Views)

After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / 43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies / 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Go school, uno gree. Ipob illiterate.

Hi boss.
Please help check who owns southernbreez.e and datigbogir/l handle.

Am suspecting Freeglob/e.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by SUBWAY101(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Hi boss.
Please help check who owns southernbreez.e and datigbogir/l handle.

Am suspecting Freeglob/e.

Yeah and also atlanticbreeze. Same jobless coward.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Yeah and also atlanticbreeze. Same jobless coward.

You know the funny part? These cowards promise to boycott Nairaland, only for them to abandon their former handle and create new ones.

If you notice, you will see new handles who are deep in bigotry.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Itaarh(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
CyberWolf:
How can you hand over ghost workers to EFCC? .. Something that doesn't exist? .. This woman is a clown I swear.. grin cheesy

My broda dey reason well and grow up

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
EFCC hasn't finished arresting corrupt human workers, they want to commence catching of GHOSTS.
I hope the ghosts will not catch the hunter at the end.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Teedol: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
JOESAJIB:
EFCC hasn't finished arresting corrupt human workers, they want to commence catching of GHOSTS.
I hope the ghosts will not catch the hunter at the end.

Have you forgotten about the BVN ? With the BVN they are no longer ghosts. And I can assure u they weren't expecting to get busted soon so they have their correct house address/thumbprint/photographs.

2 Likes

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Gbawe: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
CyberWolf:
How can you hand over ghost workers to EFCC? .. Something that doesn't exist? .. This woman is a clown I swear.. grin cheesy

No. She is no clown. You are the clown with how you miss what is obvious. The article is simple to understand but you PDP/GEJ fan , because you never mean well for the Buhari government, will deliberately misinterpret what even a child can understand. Her point is that the ghost workers situation is a scam obviously abetted by government insiders, banks etc. Handing the case over to the EFCC will help establish who did what to the extent some criminals created so many ghost workers to steal Nigeria's wealth. It is obvious to even a child that 23,000 ghost workers does not mean 23,000 Nigerians are receiving pay they did not work for. Rather, it could be one mastermind in charge of 1000, 2000 or even 5000 salary claims. this is what the EFCC has to look into.

Did the GEJ you support clannishly, till today, ever attempted to do anything like this? No. Because his mentality is to let Nwobodo and every crook steal what they want without repercussion. Nigeria will march forward and there will be nada you and other enemies of progress can do about this. Imagine you a clannish supporter of GEJ who wanted him to carry on in power now insulting Buhari and his appointees. I repeat that you are the clown and not Kemi Adeosun. the section quoted below is self-explanatory enough for any reasonable Nigerian to note Adeosun is talking about arresting every aspect of what is clearly a complex conspiracy to loot Nigeria. Yet I can't expect IPOB wailers and clannish GEJ fans to ever see reason or support what/who is right.

Speaking when she appeared before the committee, the Minister said banks that connived with the workers to pad the Federal government payroll are going to be prosecuted too.

2 Likes

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Teedol:

Have you forgotten about the BVN ? With the BVN they are no longer ghosts. And I can assure u they weren't expecting to get busted soon so they have their correct house address/thumbprint/photographs.
I'm just trying to make fun out of it.
It's actually a good move to discourage such fraudulent act.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by ashjay001(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
CyberWolf:

Seems d Yoruba man will still av to break it into ABC, so u can easily understand.

Money was being paid into dat ghost acct, and d money was being withdrawn. The bank registered a ghost! So, its either d bank provides d ghost's address or refunds d money! Shikena!
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
We shall soon break record in this country.
Ghosts will be caught and jailed.
We need to quickly build separate ghost prisons and cells because prison inmates will scamper for safety when the convicted ghosts arrive. grin
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by SUBWAY101(m): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

You know the funny part? These cowards promise to boycott Nairaland, only for them to abandon their former handle and create new ones.

If you notice, you will see new handles who are deep in bigotry.

Boycotting nairaland is like telling them to leave SW, they will rather die than return to there region. They are all shameless losers.

2 Likes

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2016
CyberWolf:
No be human beings form ghosts ni?
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by ezikor(m): 12:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Serves them good tongue
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by bdidi: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Gbawe:

No. She is no clown. You are the clown with how you miss what is obvious. The article is simple to understand but you PDP/GEJ fan , because you never mean well for the Buhari government, will deliberately misinterpret what even a child can understand. Her point is that the ghost workers situation is a scam obviously abetted by government insiders, banks etc. Handing the case over to the EFCC will help establish who did what to the extent some criminals created so many ghost workers to steal Nigeria's wealth. It is obvious to even a child that 23,000 ghost workers does not mean 23,000 Nigerians are receiving pay they did not work for. Rather, it could be one mastermind in charge of 1000, 2000 or even 5000 salary claims. this is what the EFCC has to look into.

Did the GEJ you support clannishly, till today, ever attempted to do anything like this? No. Because his mentality is to let Nwobodo and every crook steal what they want without repercussion. Nigeria will march forward and there will be nada you and other enemies of progress can do about this. Imagine you a clannish supporter of GEJ who wanted him to carry on in power now insulting Buhari and his appointees. I repeat that you are the clown and not Kemi Adeosun. the section quoted below is self-explanatory enough for any reasonable Nigerian to note Adeosun is talking about arresting every aspect of what is clearly a complex conspiracy to loot Nigeria. Yet I can't expect IPOB wailers and clannish GEJ fans to ever see reason or support what/who is right.

I guess they are just catching their fun with the word GHOSTWORKERS.

The true meaning of the Op's write up cannot be overemphasized.

Its a good start anyway. But you sef......na wa for u o!

Wetin GEJ do you sef.....if na d BVN....na today BVN start? No be GEJ bring am on board. If he was giving the second chance...do u think he would not have towed this line of action?

Let's leave GEJ out of this and concentrate on what is on the front burner.

All the theoretical apparatus Buhari's govt is using to block the leakages now were all laid down during GEJ's tenure. Let's be realistic here and leave sentiments.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Eledan: 3:52am On Feb 12, 2016
erico2k2:

Rubbish,Ghost workers are no existent workers which someone makes up to collect salaries.The are ghost as the word implies, if there are faces behind these names then they are no longer ghost workers .

Read what you wrote again and see how confused you are.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by jamace(m): 4:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Great! That's the way to go. cool
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by payosehtor(m): 5:40am On Feb 12, 2016
bedspread:
Lol!! Now APC is Association of Perfect Comedians.

Hahaaaa! This government wan punch my belle.

FG Hands over "GHOST WORKERS TO EFCC"
THIS EFCC MUST BE PRAYER WARRIORS OOO IF NOT MAGU YOU ARE. GONE OOO!!!
see this one again,u hated APC to hell as if a political party name/abreveation is our problem in this country,whereas 90% black man is habitually greedy & corrupt, otherwise
, even if ignorance of what a ghost worker is your skull's problem, one 'Obinnachika' above has taken his time to explain the meaning of ''gst.wk''. u stiil went ahead to dragg Apc as a party into ur coment.let me put it to most most of u haters of apc or pdp that, u nigerians are the problem to ur selves. even if angels of havens are sent down to earth to govern this country,sabotage will stiil be contracted to u.pls change! nigerians,change must begin with u.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by payosehtor(m): 6:22am On Feb 12, 2016
JOESAJIB:

I'm just trying to make fun out of it.
It's actually a good move to discourage such fraudulent act.
u better stop trevialising such serious issues that bothers on corruption, it's high time we stand up & speaks against corruption with every cencerity.to hell with corruption & it supporters.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Uchwilliam(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2016
ObidikeObinna:

Stop acting like IPOB novices

When they say "Ghost Workers", they dont mean they are actual ghosts

It means that they are not directly employed by the Civil Service but they are enrolled in the payroll system

They are used as conduits to siphon public monies

@Topic

This is a very good development

Any measure to block leakages is very welcome

It will go a long way to help the #PDPHouseOfHunger

U are a big fool for insulting IPOB.make ur stupid point without including people that has more humanity that u...mcheew
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by payosehtor(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2016
ashjay001:

Seems d Yoruba man will still av to break it into ABC, so u can easily understand.

Money was being paid into dat ghost acct, and d money was being withdrawn. The bank registered a ghost! So, its either d bank provides d ghost's address or refunds d money! Shikena!
l like that side of the banks,they must be made to pay heavily for it. the way i hate corruption ehn,corrupt nigerians should thank God somebody like me is not near a position 2 to fight the appostles of corruption. that is why i'll remain an astute supporter of pmb,irrespective of his weaknesses.at least we ve'nt had any leader in this country that detaste corruption like him. how wish he is younger & in military nown.that's my mere wish though.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by whizfache(m): 6:59am On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=shamecurls post=42840151]

Utterances like yours would have never existed if all we had within Nigeria were standard and quality condoms.
[/qly
I guess idiot like you won't av exist if only ur parent practice safe sex, wetyn concern dis
vagabond with my saying.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by chrisxxx(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2016
bedspread:
Lol!! Now APC is Association of Perfect Comedians.

Hahaaaa! This government wan punch my belle.

FG Hands over "GHOST WORKERS TO EFCC"
THIS EFCC MUST BE PRAYER WARRIORS OOO IF NOT MAGU YOU ARE. GONE OOO!!!
Bros u no get am. Though u try sha.
True meaning of APC: Association of Pranksters and Comedians.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Gbawe: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2016
bdidi:

I guess they are just catching their fun with the word GHOSTWORKERS.

The true meaning of the Op's write up cannot be overemphasized.

Its a good start anyway. But you sef......na wa for u o!

Wetin GEJ do you sef.....if na d BVN....na today BVN start? No be GEJ bring am on board. If he was giving the second chance...do u think he would not have towed this line of action?

Let's leave GEJ out of this and concentrate on what is on the front burner.

All the theoretical apparatus Buhari's govt is using to block the leakages now were all laid down during GEJ's tenure. Let's be realistic here and leave sentiments.

GEJ is the biggest and most heartless crook to ever rule Nigeria because he presided over a period where Nigeria earned, by far, more money than she has ever made courtesy of high oil price yet Jonathan ensured no benefit of that good fortune accrued to Nigerians. The only thing worse than the reprehensible and very corrupt rule of GEJ, which would probably see him executed without trial in China because of the scale of corruption under him, is to see his die-hard fans who wanted him to carry on for another 4 years vehemently criticising a government that is already a million times better than the GEJ government.

You tell us that GEJ introduced this and that yet how many of what GEJ introduced did he have the sincerity or pro-people will to implement? What is the point of initiating measures that benefit ordinary Nigerians yet you are the same person ensuring they can never take advantage of those measures or innovations?

A good example is the TSA, The TSA was ratified for use years ago but GEJ would not utilise it as it would block the food channel for 'awon boyz' yet Buhari implemented the use of TSA within months. What is then the use of you telling us GEJ initiated positive policies we all know our former President never had the decency to implement anything that favours ordinary Nigerians to the detriment of looters, AGIPs and political opportunists? They all became stinkingly rich under GEJ and it is obvious to any objective Nigerian that Jonathan was nothing but a highly unprincipled crook who was in place to lead for his kind i.e fellow crooks. This explains why GEJ , despite the many positive policies and innovations, never implemented anything that messed with or threatened the free-for-all looting going on. Very rich that his blindly loyal supporters are now the one ones wanting to give Buhari a hard time when PMB, in 8 months, has made many positive moves GEJ would never dare or care to make if he was President for 100 years.

2 Likes

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by josescotch(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2016
U r d clown, when dey say ghost workers doest it mean dey don't exist? It means someone else has been a perpetrating fraud thru dem by receiving allowances with those identities
CyberWolf:
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Menzy86(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2016
datigbogirl:

This government is not interested in developing the economy...na to just dey prosecute and recover phantom money...thereby harassing innocent people in d process like they did Metuh.

I think I prefer a corrupt but progressive government to an incorrupt, cynical, suspicious, holier than thou BUT stagnant and retrogressive govt!
So Metuh is your idea of innocent person? No wonder Africa is d way it is and Nigeria is running in circles!

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Gbawe: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2016
JOESAJIB:
We shall soon break record in this country.
Ghosts will be caught and jailed.
We need to quickly build separate ghost prisons and cells because prison inmates will scamper for safety when the convicted ghosts arrive. grin

Too many kids seeking comedy relief on Nairaland these day. Is it not better for you to go and watch basketmouth to gain good 'materials' instead of coming here with your dry and senseless attempt at humour? Who does not know 'ghost worker' is just a term describing how real and very much alive Nigerians set up accounts for workers who do not exist and do no work at all yet end up being paid a salary by the FG? This is a serious issue and a positive development any responsible Nigerian would praise.

Massive, revolutionary and all-encompassing cost-cutting and cleaning up of waste in government spending saved the UK after the credit crunch. We should all praise th PMB government for being brave and resolute enough to try and do similar in Nigeria. you kids should sometimes be sensible to avoid serious topics, with serious implications for many ordinary Nigerians, if your number one obsession is to act like children only interested in 'catching fun' rather than contributing sensibly to the topic under discussion.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Grundig:
This is weird.

Catch and prosecute ghosts??
ghost efcc will prosecute them in the ghost court
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2016
payosehtor:
u better stop trevialising such serious issues that bothers on corruption, it's high time we stand up & speaks against corruption with every cencerity.to hell with corruption & it supporters.
So you think we are ready to stop corruption?
As much I will love it if we can fight corruption to a stand still, the fact remains that we will keep charging corrupt people to court but they will secure bail and nothing will come out of it as usual. I was expecting some people to have been jailed by now but the same people are walking tall in the society. Our politicians are all the same regardless of party affiliation. They are all one. They understand the game they are playing.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Gbawe: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2016
josescotch:
U r d clown, when dey say ghost workers doest it mean dey don't exist? It means someone else has been a perpetrating fraud thru dem by receiving allowances with those identities

Thank you. Some Nigerians are so irritating in their idiocy to the extent you will even want to know if they attended primary school given that they talk senseless gibberish one would not hear from a well-educated 5 year old child. Which adult is foolish enough to think "ghost worker" means that ghosts are going around collecting salary? Of course there are real people behind these fake accounts and they should be brought to book. This is the very point of the whole article yet senseless GEJ/PDP fans will pretend not to get this simple point because of their 24/7 obsession to only see/speak negatives about the Buhari/APC government.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by tritt(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2016
ObidikeObinna:

Stop acting like IPOB novices

When they say "Ghost Workers", they dont mean they are actual ghosts

It means that they are not directly employed by the Civil Service but they are enrolled in the payroll system

They are used as conduits to siphon public monies

@Topic

This is a very good development

Any measure to block leakages is very welcome

It will go a long way to help the #PDPHouseOfHunger

And can you please stop acting like them zombies as well cos this is the definition of a ghost worker.
A ghost employee or worker is someone recorded on the payroll system, but who does not work for the business. The ghost can be a real person who knowingly or not is placed on the payroll, or a FICTITIOUS person invented by the dishonest employee.
Now take note of the other definition that says OR A FICTITIOUS PERSON......
and the definition of a fictitious person simply means a nonexistent person, guess you know the definition of a nonexistent person... So for your info the wailers are right when they say you can't charge a ghost to EFCC. Thank you sir!
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Gbawe: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2016
tritt:

And can you please stop acting like them zombies as well cos this is the definition of a ghost worker.
A ghost employee or worker is someone recorded on the payroll system, but who does not work for the business. The ghost can be a real person who knowingly or not is placed on the payroll, or a FICTITIOUS person invented by the dishonest employee.
Now take note of the other definition that says OR A FICTITIOUS PERSON......
and the definition of a fictitious person simply means a nonexistent person, guess you know the definition of a nonexistent person... So for your info the wailers are right when they say you can't charge a ghost to EFCC. Thank you sir!

Lawd Behind every scam, however sophisticated, is a scammer who can be linked with the scam and prosecuted for it. Do you gerrit now? The EFCC will not be attempting to prosecute any ghosts but they will try to bring to book those who loot Nigeria by creating bogus accounts of non-existent workers who are then paid by the FG for doing nothing. Simple enough concept for anyone to understand.

2 Likes

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by kuuljay(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2016
CyberWolf:
are you joking or you are this ignorant grin grin grin sometimes I blame our educational system though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff / Dogara: How Gov Abubakar Boarded Commercial Vehicle To Dass To Stop Speaker- PDP / States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.