Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes (26923 Views)

Buhari, Saraki, Gauck At Banquet Dinner (Photos) / Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) / Joachim Gauck Visits Ambode (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2016
Iroh88:
What you should be asking him is since when have they changed their minds from seeking one phantom Utopia to remaining part and parcel of the zoo, voting in the zoo elections??

Bunch of confused Epkas. cheesy

Biafra movement is a. political opposition movement and nothing more.

u nailed it

3 Likes

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 12, 2016
oduastates:
Yes illegal.
Pay a disgruntled banker in one of those secret banks to reveal the list of Nigerian thieves and unpatriotic baboons .

[b]According to a report by the Süddeutsche Zeitung, Heinrich Kieber, a bank computer technician,[11] sold a CD with incriminating bank information to the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND, English: Federal Intelligence Service), which handed the material over to the tax investigation office in Wuppertal.[12] Kieber was paid €4.2 million by the Federal Ministry of Finance for the data on which the investigation is based.[2] Facing death threats, the informant is currently in hiding and has asked for police protection.[13] Kieber is wanted by Interpol.[14] The Wall Street Journal indicated on February 19, 2008, the name of the informant who apparently lives now in Australia and had sold the data to tax ministries of a number of countries, including the USA.[2]

A number of raids were conducted in Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt and other cities. Several banks were searched including Bankhaus Metzler, the Hauck & Aufhäuser bank, Dresdner Bank, UBS in Munich and the Berenberg Bank in Hamburg.[9][15] In the meantime revenue offices also noted a higher number of voluntary self-incriminations - this will avoid or reduce punitive damages - for possible tax evasions by people with financial assets in Liechtenstein.[16] [/b]

that is it.
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Gbawe: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Lordave:
The German president won't even be here when we boot PMD out of Aso rock for embracing illegality, he won't even remember he gave PMD this silly advice.

We will boot PMD out of Aso Rock not because he will use illegal methods but because illegality is corruption.

What a joke. Did you not also similarly promise that it is "GEJ till 2060" before the elections? Where is that pledge today? I think the world now knows that you guys are empty chest-beaters not to be taken seriously so keep deluding yourselves you have the power to "boot" Buhari out. Kanu is there wailing and the heavens did not fall as impotent and cowardly IPOBians bragged would be the case if he is arrested. Yet the man has been eating watery prison beans for months and IPOBians can only moan impotently when we expect them, because of their noise, to have broken Kanu out of jail now since they claim to be more powerful than leaders of the "zoo". In the end, most braggarts, including yourself, will not even be aware of anything illegal done to prosecute corruption because yours is to make noise impotently and issue worthless ultimatums while others take action and do what must be done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Gbawe:

What a joke. Did you not also similarly promise that it is "GEJ till 2060" before the elections? Where is that pledge today? I think the world now knows that you guys are empty chest-beaters so keep deluding yourselves you have the power to "boot" Buhari out. Kanu is there wailing and the heavens did not fall as impotent and cowardly IPOBians bragged would be the case if he is arrested. Yet the man has been eating watery prison beans for months and IPOBians can only moan impotently when we expect them, because of their noise, to have broken Kanu out of jail now since they c;aim to be more powerful than leaders of the "zoo". In the end, most braggarts, including yourself, will not even be aware of anything illegal done to prosecute corruption because yours is to make noise impotently and issue worthless ultimatums while others take action and do what must be done.

DONT MIND THE NIGERIA NATION ENEMY OF PROGRESS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Phame:
enough of that legal trash! This is what corrupt official perpetrate their malfeasance with view to frustrate their trials when caught.
I concurrently concur with the german leader.

ME TOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by andresia(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Gbawe:

What a joke. Did you not also similarly promise that it is "GEJ till 2060" before the elections? Where is that pledge today? I think the world now knows that you guys are empty chest-beaters so keep deluding yourselves you have the power to "boot" Buhari out. Kanu is there wailing and the heavens did not fall as impotent and cowardly IPOBians bragged would be the case if he is arrested. Yet the man has been eating watery prison beans for months and IPOBians can only moan impotently when we expect them, because of their noise, to have broken Kanu out of jail now since they c;aim to be more powerful than leaders of the "zoo". In the end, most braggarts, including yourself, will not even be aware of anything illegal done to prosecute corruption because yours is to make noise impotently and issue worthless ultimatums while others take action and do what must be done.

Bro, you really know how to hammer those coconut heads!

I simply shake my heads on how proud they are in their daftness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by drss(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2016
hahahahahhahahaha cheesy see dem zombies rejoicing at d advice given by german president to baba london. grin una tink say every advice na well intention advice even devil fit advice u say make u connect ur house with high tension wire to avoid paying electricity bill. grin dem intelligent ones way get sense go know wetin i mean grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by talktimi(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

The Singapore we commend today and wish to visit was once like Nigeria. It took Lee Khuan Yew some illegal means, means that were not conventional, to reform the country.
you're dancing round my question. I asked have the legal options available to Nigeria been exhausted ? The circumstances Lee operated in from the 1950s into the early 2000s are not feasible in modern democracies either in Nigeria or any other part of the world. If you're serious about nabbing treasury looters then do things in the proper way, there's already a provision for that. If the provisions are not enough, the constitution can be amended. We're not in a military regime and we'll never go back that route
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2016
talktimi:
you're dancing round my question. I asked have the legal options available to Nigeria been exhausted ? The circumstances Lee operated in from the 1950s into the early 2000s are not feasible in modern democracies either in Nigeria or any other part of the world. If you're serious about nabbing treasury looters then do things in the proper way, there's already a provision for that. If the provisions are not enough, the constitution can be amended. We're not in a military regime and we'll never go back that route
The same "legal options" that thieves use as lacunae?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by talktimi(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

The same "legal options" that thieves use as lacunae?
have they been exhausted ?
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2016
bettercreature:
You are a mere minority and i don't think your 5% is enough to kick out PMB,court process is too slow and those looters will keep buying time therefore government must use force to recover all the loots
How dare you questioning the president of one of the most successfull country in the world
Instead of waiting for INTERPOL,OR CIA or M16 to share information

contact WIKILEAKS,ANONYMOUS or BLACKHAT or LOLZEC,they will send all those looters information withing 24hours

They dnt even need to go that far.THE VANDAL online (a nigerian) can give them all they need to nail these bastards.He has create a niche for himself a top level hacker out there.ILLEGAL my asss!
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by blazetitov: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2016
I concur!! No time for frivolities. If na China, they would have been cremated by now.

3 Likes

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by 989900: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Phame:
enough of that legal trash! This is what corrupt official perpetrate their malfeasance with view to frustrate their trials when caught.
I concurrently concur with the german leader.

I approve . . . !

#getouryamsback

1 Like

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by UrbanMystique: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Walexsammy:
and who are the 'WE'?
5% biafrans of course grin

2 Likes

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Burger01(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Walexsammy:
and who are the 'WE'?
I wonder oh! Don't mind the iPOD clown . Mere 5% of wailing orubebes. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by rabzy: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2016
talktimi:

Nope....one is the arrest, bail and re-arrest of the same individual on other charges to another court. That was brilliant and people were complaining as if it is illegal.

1 Like

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by 989900: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2016
talktimi:
[s]you're dancing round my question. I asked have the legal options available to Nigeria been exhausted ? The circumstances Lee operated in from the 1950s into the early 2000s are not feasible in modern democracies either in Nigeria or any other part of the world. If you're serious about nabbing treasury looters then do things in the proper way, there's already a provision for that. If the provisions are not enough, the constitution can be amended. We're not in a military regime and we'll never go back that route[/s]

S I T D F X C K D O W N !
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Okijajuju1(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2016
CyberWolf:
Did I hear illegal? ... But we have enough legal means to get the money back na.. undecided

You Sir, underestimate corruption.

Do you think the man who looted 1billion Naira would just go and deposit the money is Union Bank? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by blazetitov: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2016
talktimi:

Oga timi, are you nt in this country when Saraki and his pot-bellied lawyer were busy trying to frustrate his case through legal means? No be dis same country Ibori was cleared of 171 charges, was Lucky Igbinedor not given just N3M fine for looting Edo State blind and the worst of all, the pension thief, was not through legal means that a judge fined him N750,000 for looting pension funds?

If we can't solve the issue of corruption through legal means, we go kill am through illegal means!!

6 Likes

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by toyeanlawlah(f): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2016
I'd say illegal in w@ sense.. he should av explained w@ he meant.
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by CKWin(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2016
President or Chancelor
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Zico5(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Lordave:
The German president won't even be here when we boot PMD out of Aso rock for embracing illegality, he won't even remember he gave PMD this silly advice.

We will boot PMD out of Aso Rock not because he will use illegal methods but because illegality is corruption.
Boot him out? With all ur GEJ money and power he couldn't do it. Nigerians are not fools we know what we want. Pmb will use all the power at his disposal to get our money and nothing will happens. Even Gej should be preparing to have a sit at kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by chudyboy05(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2016
CyberWolf:
Did I hear illegal? ... But we have enough legal means to get the money back na.. undecided
You will see how Nigeria will fall, Germany is not Nigeria. It's looted fund will be recovered technically
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2016
China fought corruption head-on & it's the better for it today! Nig must kill corruption or it kills nig!

1 Like

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by hensben(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Good advice. Una think say Europe just beautiful over night. If we want change all these politicians need hot hand so that they fit return our money.

2 Likes

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Lordave:

I guess d 'WE' u re talkin about is d SEners, because other than u guys PMB has the backing of the pple of parts of the country!

2 Likes

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by ezemme(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2016
hope there will be nothing to give them in return
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by yommyss01: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2016
It is even biblical. Desperate times requires desperate measures. David in 1 Kings 2, tactically backed out on an agreement/a vow and ordered Solomon to kill Joab.

If you continue to try to be legal with these criminals, they will use legal loopholes to escape justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2016
yommyss01:
It is even biblical. Desperate times requires desperate measures. David in 1 Kings 2, tactically backed out on an agreement/a vow and ordered Solomon to kill Joab.

If you continue to try to be legal with these criminals, they will use legal loopholes to escape justice.

AS LONG we get our yam back. I am ok with it
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by HomeOfMe(f): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016
tuale4u:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/198317-boko-haram-eu-donates-50-million-nigeria.html
Because this came from the German president does not make it right. We have copied a lot from the western world which has landed us in trouble in this county-we've forgotten that the west don't like Africa,especially Nigeria.
Re: Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes by Ephemmm: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Lordave:

Who are 'we'? Please stop making it seem as if PMB knows you are even existing tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Army Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill 2 Officers / Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter / Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.