Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,976 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) (22675 Views)

SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) / Students Sitting Down To Learn In Kebbi State (Photos) / Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by nosike3(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Looks like a tutorial ground for ISIS. I believe in one almighty llah and moo harm mend his pedophile profit!!! grin
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by Saladin25(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
tonychristopher:

Must you abuse ? Why are people Ill trained
Ok I have seen you .
See kettle calling pot black. Who are you? You are not well trained to have abused first.
get away
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
na MLT and BLT worst pass.unilorin tinz
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
ademoladeji:
It hapuns everywhere...

Go to SLT and LT1, University of Ilorin...
BLT AND MLT NKOR?
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
hoshodie:
I am a fresher in Unilorin
And I take most of my lectures in LT1 and SLT(Engineering)
We don't sit on bare floor ....they do sit on the podium but that's for all does student that like doing overdo

OH! I see....

Dated back to the year 2004 when I was a student of tha institution... we had 2 groups: A and B.

Imagining a group habouring Faculties of Engineering, Applied Sciences and Agricultural Science.

LT1 and SLT were never big enough.

Even when I was in 200L, ELT wasn't conducive because we were more than the available facilities.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
sugarbeesmith:
BLT AND MLT NKOR?

Agbaya! you no serious grin
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by thundafire: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Temismith:
better than them not going to school atall
i tell u lest the bomb dis country ooooo
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by Walelavender(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
b0y:
My LAUTECH peeps who used MKO LT at 100Level are you here? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not only MKO. .....1200LT &1000LT during MEE 201(Technical drawing ).Students sat 'joyfully' on the floor. So what's the fuss about ATBU?
grin
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

OH! I see....

Dated back to the year 2004 when I was a student of tha institution... we had 2 groups: A and B.

Imagining a group habouring Faculties of Engineering, Applied Sciences and Agricultural Science.

LT1 and SLT were never big enough.

Even when I was in 200L, ELT wasn't conducive because we were more than the available facilities.
Hmm...I see
It has changed now
We have 5 groups now(A to E)
So we do take our lectures in different lecture rooms
And LT1,SLT,ELT,GLT have been renovated...and there is now NSLT,NGLT and so on.......And which department where you in then?..

1 Like

Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by Armstrong34(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
na wen e reach exam u go knw say skul get space....each student per hall...... grin
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
it looks like an islamic school. see all those female masquerades recieving lectures on how to throw bombs
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by Muslee4luv(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yea i remember doing it in my 100l for gns 101 in atbu years back
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by poseidon12: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jacko1:
Wow student willing to learn..... Hey op there is nothin here jor.... I did it any time i was doing general courses.... Do u know hw many departments are there now.... Even foreign abi american schools do it .... Some to hear the prof better bla bla bla

Please say what you know. Students sitting on the floor in an American university? Not true.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
hoshodie:
Hmm...I see
It has changed now
We have 5 groups now(A to E)
So we do take our lectures in different lecture rooms
And LT1,SLT,ELT,GLT have been renovated...and there is now NSLT,NGLT and so on.......And which department where you in then?..

Block 7 major... CIVIL ENGINEERING
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by stinggy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
b0y:
My LAUTECH peeps who used MKO LT at 100Level are you here? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if MKO was this 'well-organized', I wouldn't have missed a class them cheesy
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
I was in this school for 6 years. 1999 to 2005.
During exams to get seat to read at night is a big problem sef.
Nigeria must re-invest a sustainable, autonomous and self sustaining educational system that does not depend on Fed govt for funding. FG and states can then partner on scholarship and student loans while making huge funds available for solution based research and innovation.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by DansomtoC(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Is this possible??
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by Alanzazani: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Omo na my school be this. Na the 1000sitter lecture hall be this. I dislike this school. Very dry no fun
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by Massdamm(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thz 1 small cum kwara poly yhu no dat beans no b yam
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by bashdawodu: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Extremely sad! it is amazing to see students desperate to get educated even with the negative pressure of boko haram, some of them in hijab. This will surprise some Nigerians who think wrongly that our people from the North don't embrace western education.These are the future of Nigeria.These are people that will resist the evil ideologies of the terrorists.It is disheartening to note that the governing class has not made it easy for these students to learn.They will rather send their kids abroad to school spending over $2 billions last year doing that.It is also unfortunate to see that some Nigerians still fail to see the connection of corruption, fraud, waste and abuse in creating this terrible situation.President Buhari and EFCC should be strongly encouraged rather than being vilified in their war against this cancer.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by abdulhosni619(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol.... Kslt
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
ademoladeji:

Block 7 major... CIVIL ENGINEERING
cheesy
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Alanzazani:
Omo na my school be this. Na the 1000sitter lecture hall be this. I dislike this school. Very dry no fun
I concur....very very dry... no social life....wat set??
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
my alma mater....1k sitter.... maybe na Dr.kwami dey teach
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by salaboiz(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Emmatdayo:
this is normal in most universities in 9ja nw especially (general courses) GST or GNS lectures
Dont Mind The Op.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
See crowd! Is this a GST class?
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by Ycmia: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto(UDUS) is exactly like that in almost all the classes.
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by IZZIFLOW(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
am in that hall,thats the only way some ppl think they can listen to what the lecturers are saying thats why they sit on the ground......doh i dont sit on the ground though....
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by IZZIFLOW(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
engrflames:
Na today? That's 1KSLT. I missed those days at this lecture hall,
ATBU so great, so unique!
I rep Chemical Engineering '07.
great Balewite....greeeeaaat......Engineer hwfar nah
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by faruz: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jacko1:
See dat gal on red fo front see as she cover her face hehe
she be lyk zorro..... grin grin
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
hoshodie:
cheesy
Kini?
Re: Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) by H2Ossss(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
engrflames:
Na today? That's 1KSLT. I missed those days at this lecture hall,
ATBU so great, so unique!
I rep Chemical Engineering '07.

Thats my brother flames.... lol. repping 07.ATBU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN / How Valuable Is Online Degree? / Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.