Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine (898 Views)

Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by Orikinla(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
The top ten things single ladies want for Valentine are 1. Engagement. Pop the question with a diamond ring! 2. Romantic getaway to Paris, Venice or Dubai. Even Obudu Ranch in Cross River is great too. 3. A modern mansion, even if it is not on Banana Island like Linda Ikeji's. But located in a cool clean and safe residential area like Park View. 4. Brand new Range Rover or another luxury ride, 5. Apple Macbook or iPad Air 2. 6. Smart TV. 7. Designer Tote bag like Victoria's Secret or Chanel. 8. Designer perfumes. 9. Designer dress and 10. Sweet love with Kisses, Hugs and Roses and hot sex. And the rest is history. ~ Compiled with ideas and recommendations from https://www.smemarkethub.com/womens-features/ and TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla

Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by SHEEGO2015(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
I will go for no 10.......i can gv dat one very well
Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by bfatoba(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Assuming you're blessed to give her all ten,

will she still want something next Valentine?
Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by ronald4lif(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just these things? No private jet, apartment in Trumps Tower or mansion in Knightbridge? She must be dulling. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by MrWhaley: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Iranu!

Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by KingRex1(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2016
ronald4lif:
Just these things? No private jet, apartment in Trumps Tower or mansion in Knightbridge? She must be dulling. undecided
lol she dullin..
Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by ronald4lif(m): 12:47am On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
lol she dullin..

Yes na, a man suppose empty his entire savings to please his woman on val's day, then afterwards survives on stone. Na wetin this yeye write up mean. sad

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by KingRex1(m): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yes na, a man suppose empty his entire savings to please his woman on val's day, then afterwards survives on stone. Na wetin this yeye write up mean. sad
Me i taya oh. E remain to turn women to religion.. Make men dey serve them
Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by emotions1: 12:58am On Feb 12, 2016
please let her go and die.......
Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by Deejavuu(f): 2:00am On Feb 12, 2016
This whole valentine gist is getting boring undecided
Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by chriskosherbal(m): 2:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmm I hear
Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by wordbank(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Girls just dey pray make ur guy nairabet games no cut am on saturday otherwise ...
Re: Top 10 Things Single Ladies Really Want For Valentine by Orikinla(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Every responsible man can afford one of the ten things. And the first thing is what she wants most and that is the most reasonable wish. It is best to settle down with one man than be a promiscuous runs babe. A rich guy can give his babe a mansion, luxury car or SUV and even a million naira bank account. A working class guy can afford a romantic get away to Obudu Ranch. Even a guy with a monthly salary of N500, 000 can afford a designer Tote bag or a dress. It does not cost a fortune. And number 10 is affordable for every guy even with only N5K. I once had a Val who came over to my place and all I did was cook something delicious for her and was smooching before a desperate married lady came uninvited and asked for sex. And she refused to leave. That was my worst Valentine's Day, because I ended up without making love to my Val.

(1) (Reply)

When She Tells You She Only Dates Cool Guys(photo) / What Your Longest Duration Of Been In A Relationship / Sex Blackmail What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.