Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) (4885 Views)

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
pinceprinz:
Pinceprinz
You a lie.
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
You a lie.
The Lord is my witness.
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
pinceprinz:
The Lord is my witness.
Alright, if that's you then what do ya look like now?
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Alright, if that's you then what do ya look like now?
I look like me, like this: tongue
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
pinceprinz:

I look like me, like this: tongue
Them probably ain't even the same dude!! You ain't got no face!
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by KingRex1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Why? You tryta get me ta put you in it huh? grin I may can work somthin'
Lol.. Aint goin shirtless!
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol.. Aint goin shirtless!
Don't be shy. wink
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by KingRex1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Don't be shy. wink
oh ok, on one condition.. You go shirtless too
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
oh ok, on one condition.. You go shirtless too
This isn't about me.It's your time ta shine. winkSo....
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Them probably ain't even the same dude!! You ain't got no face!
cheesy how'd ya know? Second is my cousin and first is me Tbh, and yh no face for security reasons. I'm wiping those off right now in fact grin
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy how'd ya know? Second is my cousin and first is me Tbh, and yh no face for security reasons. I'm wiping those off right now in fact grin
How do I know the second isn't you? I need convincin' cheesy
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by KingRex1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
This isn't about me.It's your time ta shine. winkSo....
lol. A queen should shine always.. U get, so come on!
By the way u made me start imaginin wat u've got under that shirt.
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
lol. A queen should shine always.. U get, so come on!
By the way u made me start imaginin wat u've got under that shirt.
ewwww. lipsrsealed Guy I was only messin' with ya.
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
How do I know the second isn't you? I need convincin' cheesy

You don't have to be convinced, Ain't here for familiarities. Having the chats faceless is way to go wink
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
pinceprinz:

You don't have to be convinced, Ain't here for familiarities. Having the chats faceless is way to go wink
P.P. I promise I won't pounce on ya.I live in the statesgrin
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by KingRex1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
ewwww. lipsrsealed Guy I was only messin' with ya.
You cn neva blame imaginations.. Yea i knew u wer pullin my legs
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
P.P. don't do this to me.I promise I won't pounce on ya.I live in the statesgrin
Even at that, I dare not breach security rules. #Dont post yo pics online for strangers wink, btw, why are u interested in seeing an ordinary negro like me, 'clean cut gingers' don't abound in Texas?
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
pinceprinz:

Even at that, I dare not breach security rules. #Dont post yo pics online for strangers wink, btw, why are u interested in seeing an ordinary negro like me, 'clean cut gingers' don't abound in Texas?
They do.But I wanna satisfy my curiosity.
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
You cn neva blame imaginations.. Yea i knew u wer pullin my legs
At what point?
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
They do.But I wanna satisfy my curiosity.

Oh , I'm sorry I won't be able to help matters on this forum, Maybe elsewhere safer but absolutely not here wink You can drop yo Google plus username in ma box if u don't mind. smiley
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
pinceprinz:

Oh , I'm sorry I won't be able to help matters on this forum, Maybe elsewhere safer but absolutely not here wink You can drop yo Google plus username in ma box if u don't mind. smiley
I don't use Google plus.
Can't you put it up quickly an then take it down?
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by MrCork: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
cruzita:
undecided so devil should be their role model abi

^^^^^this is one of the problem wit Nigeria...u see am?.....instead of focusin yor energy to change color to lightskin yellow for thesake of humannity....u busy tryn to start fight worshippin devil on naraland.....cantu loooklike Beyansi??..sweeery r u ok in the head? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't use Google plus.
Can't you put it up quickly an then take it down?
Maybe after you cheesy
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
pinceprinz:
Maybe after you cheesy
No. YOU first,you started this.
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
No. YOU first,you started this.
You said hi tongue
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
pinceprinz:

You said hi tongue
You so dang difficult. angry Put that pic up now!!! cheesy
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by alienvirus: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
mrcork, what is beyansi and ofeeinse? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by MrCork: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
You so dang difficult. angry Put that pic up now!!! cheesy

...but why are u so stobbborn & refusing change color?....don't you wantto be accepted and be beauriful?....do u want to stay lonely? undecided
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by KingRex1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
At what point?
wen u wanted me to go topless..
If i may ask, y the queen in ur name?
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
wen u wanted me to go topless..
If i may ask, y the queen in ur name?
Why the king in yours?
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by KingRex1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Why the king in yours?
You like throwin questns bck. I asked first
Re: Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrCork:

...but why are u so stobbborn & refusing change color?....don't you wantto be accepted and be beauriful?....do u want to stay lonely? undecided
Thank you sir for your concern for my happiness,but I'm not atall lonely. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) / . / Nwaamaikpe Has Gone Mad On Instagram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.