Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) (4881 Views)

After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Girls cheesy i just remember her mata now cheesy, this girl form pass anything , we went out and she was waiting for me to call first , as i no call she send me msg for whatsapp , i read am ignore , since august she just call now dey insult herself

Jude reporting live from his office desk wink

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by CLIQBOY(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
And your point is?

15 Likes

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by chukxie(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
What are we supposed to do with this?

5 Likes

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
CLIQBOY:
And your point is?
girls too get wahala

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
chukxie:
What are we supposed to do with this?
since august why she call today
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
I know your office is here on romance section Jude.

Kontinue lying!.

9 Likes

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by chukxie(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
since august why she call today

You dey form one thing one thing now because the girl called you! grin

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
so WTH should we do about it angry

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Benita27:
I know your office is here on romance section Jude.

Kontinue lying!.
everything na lie for ur eye cheesy the chat na lie too ? If i no get work which girl go friend me
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool

So this judeazz is now called Roela. tongue
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
chukxie:

You dey form one thing one thing now because the girl called you! grin
be like say she dey find sub cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
everything na lie for ur eye cheesy the chat na lie too ? If i no get work which girl go friend me
You too lie.
Attention seeking mulele!. cheesy
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Presh900(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jude??
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
so WTH should we do about it angry
i need u kiss so i no go insult u
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
i need u kiss so i no go insult u

Jude you again lipsrsealed
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Benita27:
You too lie.
Attention seeking mulele!. cheesy
about wetin? Person done ever prove say i be liar , abeg go look bush , i cant pretend here
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Let it Breathe!

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

Jude you again lipsrsealed
yes angel kiss
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Vanquay:
Let it Breathe!
boss no mind the girl, she dey find sub money cheesy
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
about wetin? Person done ever prove say i be liar , abeg go look bush , i cant pretend here
Ok!.
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Presh900:
Jude??
who be that guy
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Benita27:
Ok!.
the day i go drive see u for road for ph, i swear i go make sure say u no forget me
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by chukxie(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
be like say she dey find sub cheesy

Enjoy your 'fame'.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
the day i go drive see u for road for ph, i swear i go make sure say u no forget me
Hmm!.
Pray say i no see you first, and waitin you go do?.
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Benita27:
Hmm!.
Pray say i no see you first, and waitin you go do?.
i go come down allow u see my car well , snap u , insult you and drive off
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
You just discovered you ( didn't reply her and you want to make something out of it
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
i go come down allow u see my car well , snap u , insult you and drive off
You and i know you don't own a car attached to your name, maybe a borrowed one you occasionally use on PH girls, about snapping and insulting me...you wish!.
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by tosyne2much(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
Girls cheesy i just remember her mata now cheesy, this girl form pass anything , we went out and she was waiting for me to call first , as i no call she send me msg for whatsapp , i read am ignore , since august she just call now dey insult herself

Jude reporting live from his office desk wink

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
boss no mind the girl, she dey find sub money cheesy

Hungry girls everywhere.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Emescot(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Choi, shebi she no beg u for money, so why the casting?
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You just discovered you ( didn't reply her and you want to make something out of it
person when i ignore , make she go look bush
Re: She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Benita27:
You and i know you don't own a car attached to your name, maybe a borrowed one you occasionally use on PH girls, about snapping and insulting me...you wish!.
no be ph one day na one day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Broke Couples And Irresponsible Individuals Do This? / I Was Drugged At A Party / My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.