Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Overcoming Premature expulsion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overcoming Premature expulsion (713 Views)

How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys / How You Can Last Longer In Bed And End The Embarrasment Of Premature Expulsion. / Natural Approach To Overcome Erectile Dysfunction And Premature expulsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcoming Premature expulsion by hercatonchires(m): 1:06am On Feb 12, 2016
Are you a victim of premature ejaculation? Here are some tips to help combat it without enhancement pills.
The very first step is to understand yourself, try to know your weak points and strengths
Another very important factor is having a stable partner-someone you can be free and open with. We differ from one another in ways(sex is not an exemption). Thus, being with one partner gives you the opportunity to establish and explore that which works for you.
Don't go down with your partner with your head filled with the thought of what you're about to do. Trust me, that's the first step to failure, your system works with your mind, try to view it as an adventure other than a pleasure ride.
Focus not on deriving pleasure, instead work towards satisfying your partner. You'll eventually realise that you'll get aroused more, when your partner is hyped.
If you do not have a stable partner or ashamed to have a healthy discussion with her, all hope ain't lost. Try masturbation( jelly brothers, where you at?). Hey! Remember this ain't a pleasure ride, rather it's a therapy. So focus on self development. Mind you, if care is not taken, you'll become an addict(you don't wanna go down that road)
While in action, if you sense you are getting too much pleasure and you fill that sensation like you are about to come and your partner still needs you,(Hmmnn! If you come at that moment, you could record one of your greatest embarrassing moments or be hated by the lady, especially if she's not someone you are well acquainted with) cast your thought into something far away, not related to what you're doing, maybe work, a quarrel you had with someone... Just to ease that tense moment (afterall, sex is just a mind game). You could also try ejecting then re-inserting, but ladies don't like that because if she's high and you do that, she gets to lose that feel and you might be unable to restore that arousal. Guess what? You might have just jeopardised her chances of having an orgasm.
Erections are all about blood flow to the penis.(What's the essence of lasting long in bed with a dangling penis? You need to have and sustain a good erection) Ways to improve blood flow; Eat Healthy, a healthy diet, one that includes high alkaline foods – plenty of fruits and vegetables – will increase oxygen supply to your blood and improve overall blood circulation.
Massage therapy helps to release contracted muscles, which in turn pushes blood towards the heart and relieves strain. Increase your fluid intake. You could Google up ways to improve blood circulation (that's what those erection pills do,but remember they have side effects)
Are You Ready to Quit Smoking? A healthy lifestyle can mean a healthy love life. If you're a smoker or alcoholic, you stand the chance of limiting your penile erection(a journey to erectile dysfunction)

If you work on yourself, believe me, a time will come that you'll be unable to ejaculate if you have sex using latex and even when you have unprotected sex(flesh in flesh), you may have to play mind games on yourself to induce ejaculation. At that level, you are in control and would be a pleasure machine.
I neither read this topic from anywhere nor copied it, I compiled it based on personal experience. If it worked for me, it should work for you, but you have to discover yourself. Best results would be achieved if you glue to a partner.
In my next post, I'd write on tips on how to satisfy your partner (enable her climax i.e attain orgasm(s))
Re: Overcoming Premature expulsion by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Premature ejaculations takes place at the first round of sex.The second and third round always last longer for those who can be able to go more than one rounds.
Re: Overcoming Premature expulsion by aluko360(m): 1:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Love Machine:
Premature ejaculations takes place at the first round of sex.The second and third round always last longer for those who can be able to go more than one rounds.

Word
Re: Overcoming Premature expulsion by hercatonchires(m): 1:49am On Feb 12, 2016
If you read my post carefully, you'd see where I mentioned "we differ from one another".So, not everyone can go for multiple rounds. Moreover, na every girl go gree make u go second round?
Love Machine:
Re: Overcoming Premature expulsion by afoobabs(m): 3:29am On Feb 12, 2016
@op nice write up but i will oppose the option of masturbating pls dont misguide the public be mindful of what u say. U dont who might be listening to u

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Premature expulsion by chriskosherbal(m): 3:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Nice gist
Re: Overcoming Premature expulsion by hercatonchires(m): 4:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Masturbation is healthy if managed, I already added a clause warning against it. I appreciate ur criticism though.
afoobabs:
@op nice write up but i will oppose the option of masturbating pls dont misguide the public be mindful of what u say. U dont who might be listening to u
Re: Overcoming Premature expulsion by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 12, 2016
hercatonchires:
If you read my post carefully, you'd see where I mentioned "we differ from one another".So, not everyone can go for multiple rounds. Moreover, na every girl go gree make u go second round?
A girl who is not satisfied will demand for a second round.
Re: Overcoming Premature expulsion by hercatonchires(m): 5:58am On Feb 12, 2016
There's no point arguing with you. You know the truth, all I'll say to you is "Get real"
Love Machine:
A girl who is not satisfied will demand for a second round.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Thought? / How To Know You Have Prostate Cancer> Prevention And Treatment. / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.