Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (22790 Views)

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga / Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures / Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by oglalasioux(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2016
The battle has started.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2016
freshvine:

Odili owns PAMO clinic and another one in D-line.
He has 3 daughters and A son.
He lives Along Hotel Presidential in GRA of Port Harcourt
The wife is from mbaise and one of her sibling is called Okechukwu.
ODILI elder brother name is Fidelis and he owns a Maritime company called FIDDIL. The company operated from old GRA at the back of Holy Rosary secondary school before moving to their present location in Trans Amadi.
Fidelis Odili first son is Ogechukwu, Oge for short!

We also have Onwa of Ndoni, Chief Victor Odili. Owner and founder of Brawal Shipping.

Okija, I hope you don't see me as a jobless troll?

Lol.

I never said that bro.

I also know Odili very well. I schooled with his Son, was friends with two of his daughters, know about that useless hospital PAMO, Knew his wife well from Rivers State Court where My Mum use to handle some cases, FIDDIL, Lol, the less said about FIDDIL, the better.

See, all of us Rivers People know Odili. Especially those of us from ONELGA.

But please dont tell me Odili is not complicit in the murder of of A.K Dikibo and Marshall Harry.

Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by mistypetal: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Bugatie:
"He recently decamped from PDP to APC", in other words, PDP killed him. APC fear God o..

May his soul find peace in the Lord

Don't mind apc always looking for who to blame, do you know what he was involved in or who he had issues with? They will just conclude pdp killed him nonsense
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by Walelavender(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2016
So unfortunate that Rivers state has returned to its gory past. Security as porous as ever. The governor, as the Chief Security Officer should do something about this. Not a time to throw banters.Political killings are weird. Isn't all about acquiring wealth and fame? All is vanity...as the 'Preacher' said.
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by mistypetal: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Lol.

I never said that bro.

I also know Odili very well. I schooled with his Son, was friends with two of his daughters, know about that useless hospital PAMO, Knew his wife well from Rivers State Court where My Mum use to handle some cases, FIDDIL, Lol, the less said about FIDDIL, the better.

But please dont tell me Odili is not complicit in the murder of of A.K Dikibo and Marshall Harry.

If you actually believe Odili had anything to do with Marshall Harry or A.k dikibo's death them you don't know him at all. Go to your beloved amechi and dakuku and stop looking for whose name to tarnish. Losers
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by mistypetal: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:

So Amaechi, a Federal Minister in Abuja would kill a Former Senator who is now a member of his Party.. grin

Why will wike want him dead when he has already won his battle? Is he contesting for anything now? Agbaya everywhere
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2016
mistypetal:

If you actually believe Odili had anything to do with Marshall Harry or A.k dikibo's death them you don't know him at all. Go to your beloved amechi and dakuku and stop looking for whose name to tarnish. Losers

You said Odili's days were not dark. I pointed out 2 high profile murders that occurred in Rivers State under Odili and you started ranting.

Odili was the Chief Security Officer of Rivers State when 2 men who were not in the best of relationships with him got merked. He is complicit in some manner. He definitely didnt pull the trigger, but he knows something about it.

Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by freshvine(f): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Lol.

I never said that bro.

How did you arrive at that?

Government with all their security apparatus and manpower is yet to unravel the killers and you're here making unsubstantiated claim.

Okija, I assume Presidential rice dey hungry you too
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2016
mistypetal:

Why will wike want him dead when he has already won his battle? Is he contesting for anything now? Agbaya everywhere

Keep making a fool of yourself.

So you are not aware that almost all the seats of the Rivers state house of assembly are up for a rerun election. grin

Please go back into the kitchen and leave politics for Men.
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
freshvine:

How did you arrive at that?

Government with all their security apparatus and manpower is yet to unravel the killers and you're here making unsubstantiated claim.

Okija, I assume Presidential rice dey hungry you too

Bros, the Government that investigated the death is the Government that I am telling you is complicit in the offence.

DO you expect a Government to incriminate itself? grin

I no dey chop rice bros.. Belle don full tey tey, no be today. grin

You no hear say many Rivers Groups are asking for the case to be reopened now that the PDP has left power?
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by ridious(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ephemmm:

Many are mad, but few are roaming honestly.
OMO ELEYI GIDI GAN OOO! *break glass*
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
freshvine:

Odili owns PAMO clinic and another one in D-line.
He has 3 daughters and A son.
He lives Along Hotel Presidential in GRA of Port Harcourt
The wife is from mbaise and one of her sibling is called Okechukwu.
ODILI elder brother name is Fidelis and he owns a Maritime company called FIDDIL. The company operated from old GRA at the back of Holy Rosary secondary school before moving to their present location in Trans Amadi.
Fidelis Odili first son is Ogechukwu, Oge for short!

We also have Onwa of Ndoni, Chief Victor Odili. Owner and founder of Brawal Shipping.

Okija, I hope you don't see me as a jobless troll?

Does this change the fact that Port Harcourt was close to a War Zone under Odili and far peaceful under Amaechi.

Now Odili is mentoring Wike and the Militants and Thugs are roaming freely.

In Rivers before now, security was bad. In Port Harcourt, which is a garden city of joy, nobody was going out. Amaechi stopped all that. Now you can go out in Port Harcourt and stay till anytime.”....Prof. Tam David West.
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by freshvine(f): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Does this change the fact that Port Harcourt was close to a War Zone under Odili and far peaceful under Amaechi.

Now Odili is mentoring Wike and the Militants and Thugs are roaming freely.

In Rivers before now, security was bad. In Port Harcourt, which is a garden city of joy, nobody was going out. Amaechi stopped all that. Now you can go out in Port Harcourt and stay till anytime.”....Prof. Tam David West.

Don't be deceived.
The politicians of the Niger Delta works in pari-pasu with the militants. Militancy was created to negotiate for power with the central government for political consideration, a fallout of the gubernatorial elections.

Subsequently, this guys was negotiated by local politicians for political interest. During Odili exit from power, Amaechi and Wike have already hijacked the Militancy machineries and when Omehia became the governor, the Militancy was unleashed full scale to STOP Omehia pending the outcome of the supreme Court judgment.

Of cos we all know that Amaechi ran away leaving wike to superhead the onslaught. The moment the supreme Court ruled in favor of Amaechi, they quietly withdrew the gangs and Militancy came to an end.

Amaechi has lost out and I believe Wike Controls this guys now. In Bayelsa, that axis has been hijacked by the opposition but some groups are still sympathetic to the ruling government in the state.

My opinion is that Wike is not threatened now to set Militancy against his own state.

#my opinion and I hold the right to take it back #
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
freshvine:

Don't be deceived.
The politicians of the Niger Delta works in pari-pasu with the militants. Militancy was created to negotiate for power with the central government for political consideration, a fallout of the gubernatorial elections.

Subsequently, this guys was negotiated by local politicians for political interest. During Odili exit from power, Amaechi and Wike have already hijacked the Militancy machineries and when Omehia became the governor, the Militancy was unleashed full scale to STOP Omehia pending the outcome of the supreme Court judgment.

Of cos we all know that Amaechi ran away leaving wike to superhead the onslaught. The moment the supreme Court ruled in favor of Amaechi, they quietly withdrew the gangs and Militancy came to an end.

Amaechi has lost out and I believe Wike Controls this guys now. In Bayelsa, that axis has been hijacked by the opposition but some groups are still sympathetic to the ruling government in the state.

My opinion is that Wike is not threatened now to set Militancy against his own state.

And, what about the Armed Robbers, did Amaechi pull them back? What about the militants that tried to stop Projects like the roads on Ada George and Wimpey by Ikwerre Road that Amaechi arrested a lot of them.

What about the thugs on the streets that harassed drivers in the name of traffic controls. Amaechi kicked them out.

Amaechi waged a war on insecurity. Especially, in Diobu and town. Many lost their lives. Omehia also waged a war on insecurity, including using Yaradua's Federal might to bring in Army to curtail the freedom they enjoyed under Odili.

Now, we are witnessing the same laxity under Wike, under the tutelage of Odili.
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
freshvine:

Don't be deceived.

No one is talking of Wike releasing thugs and militants on the state. I am talking of them getting free hands to hustle. Their hustle cause harm on innocent and hardworking Citizens of the state.
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by doctokwus: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Phame:
See the impetus supreme court judgement is giving wike and his thugs.
Blame PMB.
Same way he overlooked Fayose's various acts of treachery and disobedience to the constitution he swore to,in ekiti and the state is gradually turning to a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
doctokwus:

Blame PMB.
Same way he overlooked Fayose's various acts of treachery and disobedience to the constitution he swore to,in ekiti and the state is gradually turning to a failed state.

If PMB likes, let him continue his soft hand approach to hardened criminals. He will have himself to blame when they use him like Tissue Paper.
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Only God will deliver Orashi region from what PDP did to them. Whether decamped or not, the seed they sowed with blood of innocent and the brain of ignorant youths during the 2015 elections has destroyed ONELGA, Ahoada East/West and Abua/Odual.
Re: Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt by clickwtB(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
WIKE THE WICKED EMBOLDENED BY HIS RECENT VICTORY.MORE BLOOD NEEDED TO SUSTAIN HIS GOVERMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention / People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari / How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.