Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures (4231 Views)

Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt / Fayose Spotted Taking Journalists Around His Infrastructural Achievements(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by stephenduru: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Ahead of ministerial screening and alleged financial misappropriation levelled against former governor of Rivers state Rotimi Amaechi,we bring you some of his infrastructural achievements as ex-governor of Rivers State ranging from good roads,schools,medical laboratories and many more.See photos above

NB: This is not a sponsored post

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by stephenduru: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2015
More

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by stephenduru: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2015
stephenduru:
More
More

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by kaywhynoni: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Nice one OP

Even thou amaechi is not a saint, But He tried his best even with all the pressure from opposition expecially from mama WAHALA...sorry Mama Peace and her adopted son (wicked) abi na Wike.....

Dear waillers, You can start Wailling.....Remember you will Wail till 2019 and another many yrs....so KONTINU....ok BYE

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by kcmichael: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2015
I have lived in Rivers for 20yrs,Amaechi is One of the Best performing Governor,his legacies speaks for him.it very unfortunate the PDP n Wike said that what wike did in his 100days has outweigh what Amaechi did in 8yrs. I just laugh.Ameach is The Man of the People

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2015
Op, How much were u paid to advertise d good work of ameachi, saTANist wil not like d good work, they like to see abandon project

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2015
But Wike the brother of the clueless man from Otuoke keeps claming my General of Common Sense Revolution did NOTHING. Fat bastardangry

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by athaboi(f): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Arrant nonsense..why are nigerians misbehaving like this? Must we continue to throw away nigeria because of our political affiliations? So because of this picture, we shld forget the aligations against amaechi and the court shld free him? Do u know the value river state ALLOCATIONS?? An allocation of almost 4 northern state join together and u are here showing us pictures. My dear go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by lilprinze: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2015
so this is all what he could achieve within 8 years in office despite the large amount of money that is given to him by FG.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by LoveMachine(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Nice post op. I've never gotten to see his works compiled. He did some nice work.

Now I'm no expert. Can someone explain to me whether he used the money properly or if these projects are unequal to the money his state grossed?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by JewelRegi(f): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Some LGAs don't have these school, most of the health facilities don't have equipments in them, the monorail is incomplete according to them one pillar is equal to I million or so.

Meanwhile I don't support wike or Amaechi
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by anibi9674: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2015
hmm. most of those schools don't function. op what about the abandon projects around ph.
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by kcmichael: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Remember the allocation dropped to 9bn in 2013 because of dwindling economy n seizure of oil well by one clueless otuoke man.Ameachi did many works,the picture above is just a microscopic few of his laudable feats

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by triplewisdom: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2015
If the monorail is not there( present status and price), then the list is incomplete.
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by kcmichael: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Government is a continuim,so let wike continue from there.Amaechi did not abandone any project,the projects were almost completed
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by robosky02(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2015
Is Amaechi running for Governor, Senate or President? What should we do with all these? How does this negate the fact that he was a THIEF or rather Alleged Thief? Beside, we are talking of Rivers state money NOT amaechi's money or APC's money.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by santuse: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2015
JewelRegi:
Some LGAs don't have these school, most of the health facilities don't have equipments in them, the monorail is incomplete according to them one pillar is equal to I million or so.

Meanwhile I don't support wike or Amaechi

Please can you tell us the local government that does not not at least 3 of the primary schools in Rivers State.
stop saying what you don't know
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2015
competence speaks for itself

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by xty2cool: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2015
kcmichael:
Government is a continuim,so let wike continue from there.Amaechi did not abandone any project,the projects were almost completed

Next time dont say what you dont know. Am sure you dont live in Port Harcourt. Anytime l see Monorail l ask myself what came upon Amaechi when he embarked on that Mission to no way.

For other projects not completed am not bothered but for Monorail, he need to answer for it bcs he went against professional advice to do the project. How will you waste billions between town and Park that it is not even traffic prone area in PH in the name of Monorail.

Am sure Wike can never put N1,000 more to that project despite him picking most Amaechi remaining projects.
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by JewelRegi(f): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2015
santuse:

Please can you tell us the local government that does not not at least 3 of the primary schools in Rivers State.
stop saying what you don't know

I know what am say because I have been there, most communities in ONELGA don't have this primary schools.
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Wike is heading to the new Odili-Akpajo bypass, can the good people of biafra stop him from commissioning Amaechi's project? grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2015
JewelRegi:

I know what am say because I have been there, most communities in ONELGA don't have this primary schools.

Wike is there to give you yours, i have been to almost all the LGA's in Rivers I am yet to see any that is left out, meanwhile, which towns make up ONELGA?
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by StepTwo: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
for the second richest state in Nigeria, this is far below expectation.
how can you compare this to Lagos and Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by gebest: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
he is a silent achiever

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by southsouthman: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
It will very wrong to completely crucify Amaechi in terms infrastructural development. The man only lost focus in his 2nd term when he got himself twisted by the new-PDP. If Amaechi had continued with the same zeal and passion he had in his first tenure into the 2nd he would have been in the class of Fashola, Akpabio and others.
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by inicyril(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Is that a year or '8' achievement?

Abeg bring Akpabio Own!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by WHOcarex: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
What you people don't understand is that, if the money accused Amaechi of stealing, is the same one they also claimed he spent on Buhari's campaign, then fair enough. grin

I mean, the money was well spent for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians.
At least he didnt use it to enrich himself. grin

Chai! see frying pans coming for my head. *covers head*
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by magaliyu(f): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
If Amaechi will contest for presidency 2019, i will vote for him.
Re: Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures by 9jatriot(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
WHOcarex:
What you people don't understand is that, if the money accused Amaechi of stealing, is the same one they also claimed he spent on Buhari's campaign, then fair enough. grin

I mean, the money was well spent for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians.
At least he didnt use it to enrich himself. grin

Chai! see frying pans coming for my head. *covers head*

Ok, we can see him as the financier of our liberation.

For more of Amechi's projects that PDP never talk about.

https://www.nairaland.com/1987113/akpabio-vs-amaechi-stadium-lets
https://www.nairaland.com/1330443/amaechis-health-centres
https://www.nairaland.com/1442142/amaechis-schools-vs-akpabios-schools
https://www.nairaland.com/2091599/amaechi-secondary-schools-far-better
https://www.nairaland.com/1327120/amaechis-schools-port-harcourt
https://www.nairaland.com/1426942/amaechis-giant-strides-riverine-other
https://www.nairaland.com/724982/amaechi-songhai-farm-revolution-rivers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:army,airforce,police Has Fallen,fearless ‪‎biafrans‬ Takes Ova Igweocha / NIMASA Shuts 3 Jetties, Port Facilities / Tension As Soldiers Invades Acha Community Tearing Down Biafra Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.