Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng (32591 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / Ojogbane Adegbe Explains His Role In N10b Gift For PDP Chiefs- The Nation / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by omolola15(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2016
happney65:

Until when proven guilty by the court they are still innocent..So APC should pursue their case in court and stop all these Media Trial and propaganda..Btw,Did you forget that Mr Bubu once said Abacha wasn't corrupt abi u don forget?I guess Abacha isn't corrupt indeed..Stop.making it as if Mr Bubu is not corrupt,he is as corrupt as all.of them..Lest I forget,Bode George was imprisoned during the PDP and it wasn't all shouts as APC does.. Bunch of Hypocrites claiming Saints..

Oya show me the article him talk am sey abacha no corrupt. I don't want any cooked story. Official link or I don't believe it.

And are you now using style style to tell me gej no corrupt again. After all swear wey you dey swear for am back then.
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2016
Eledan:
Don't let deceive ourselves, PDP finished and almost bankrupt Nigeria.

I said it long ago, that NIGERIA would not have survived another four years of RAPE by the PDP.
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by Spybradd: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Eledan BOAR gurnam:
Don't let deceive ourselves, PDP finished and almost bankrupt Nigeria.

hehe..isnt BOAR the name for a male pig,i mean elede?
They,pdp,are like pigs,BOARS sniffing for what to embezzle,both the young and greyheaded grandpas @55,they are all agbayas and thieves..

Hehe
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by IVORY2009(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2016
989900:

S H U T UP!
Bloody civilian, go via courts! "Propagadist"
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by mabea: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2016
The same way they made all sort of noise about Dokpesi and Metuh and nothing came out of it.Tell us another story please
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by happney65: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
omolola15:

Oya show me the article him talk am sey abacha no corrupt. I don't want any cooked story. Official link or I don't believe it.

And are you now using style style to tell me gej no corrupt again. After all swear wey you dey swear for am back then.

Who is saying GEJ nor he's conies are not corrupt..What I am saying is those who are bigger thieves should stop calling other thieves thieves as they are all thieves..They should stop this Propaganda claiming they are fighting corruption when in essence they are not..The Economy is on the downward trend and that is the most important thing now..Inflation has risen,Our Country that was the Largest Economy in Africa in GEJ's time is on a downward trend..

Btw,GEJ isn't corrupt until when proven Guilty just like you claimed Atiku and co and not corrupt even when Atiku was indicted for the Halibutton Scandal.and the US CongressMan who was he's ally was jailed..

I would get the article where Mr Bubu said Abacha isn't corrupt for you when I get on PC.Just like I got the article for you where Mr Bubu budgeted higher than GEJ on foodstuffs in Aso rock..

Foolish Blind Followers...
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by 989900: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bloody civilian, go via courts! "Propagadist"

My first premonition still stands . . .
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by Fourwinds: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
IVORY2009:
Another propaganda to keep the masses busy for the main time. shocked

Why declear the accused guilty before the courts, dis EFCC self
nonsense.!!! did EFCC decleared him guilty. some people find it difficult to comprehend.!!! documents from CBN shows d money was taken...now EFCC want to know who benefitted from it and how it was shared...so is dat finding someone guilty.
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by Fourwinds: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
mabea:
The same way they made all sort of noise about Dokpesi and Metuh and nothing came out of it.Tell us another story please
u think deir case has ended rite. FYI they are simply on bail...it is d same bail Dasuki is fighting for ok
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by Fourwinds: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pidggin:
Has the court declared these allegations true?

If the matter is being investigated by EFCC how come it is being reported as though judgement has already been given? who judged the case? How many people have been convicted after previous sensational media trial?

E no go better for dis propaganda govt
it is a pity u arw still living in d past....u will soon come to terms with reality
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by IVORY2009(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fourwinds:
nonsense.!!! did EFCC decleared him guilty. some people find it difficult to comprehend.!!! documents from CBN shows d money was taken...now EFCC want to know who benefitted from it and how it was shared...so is dat finding someone guilty.

Question, how come newspaper houses got to know about it? If not frm EFCC newspaper justice... cheesy
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by Fourwinds: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
IVORY2009:

Question, how come newspaper houses got to know about it? If not frm EFCC newspaper justice... cheesy
whether newspaper got d news or not is not d excuse here.!!! how can EFCC pick someone for questioning without it getting into d news except d person in question is an ordinary stone dat will be taken seriously
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by ezikor(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
What happened to GEJ was because of opposition party that gain power and leadership of the country!

So am not surprise that what happened secretly during his tenure is leaking now, so let buari be careful not to handle over to opposition party, if he do so he will see fire from all angle! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by ezikor(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
All politicians are corrupt cool
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by Goke7: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
ezikor:
What happened to GEJ was because of opposition party that gain power and leadership of the country!

So am not surprise that what happened secretly during his tenure is leaking now, so let buari be careful not to handle over to opposition party, if he do so he will see fire from all angle! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That will be good for our democracy, no govt will no longer take us for granted. Are you not happy with the way the budget padding is being exposed? That is the beauty of the fight against corruption.

Even the PMB himself will be extremely careful so welcome to the new Nigeria
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by charlsoo1(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmm...it so pathetic how the last administration destroyed the economy just to enriched their greedy fat accounts. Not to belabor too much on this issue, I can now see the relationship between Emefiele (clueless CBN governor and former GMD Zenith bank) and GEJ in actualizing the transfer. #GodsaveNigeria.
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by Ayomel(m): 4:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Godiloveu:

Out kor! In ni! ,
APC will still probe his administration, anyone linked to him, he be arrested.
Enough of all d bullshit he left us with!
this man and all his click should pay for all the wrong they did to this country.
People are suffering and dying.
Re: How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng by oweman: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2016
What a shameful behaviour, its gradually beginning to look as if the jonathan adminstrsmstron did far more harm than good if any good was ever did ..
Dont know if the Buhari group can grow some ball the quickly begin to arrange this thieves before couts that can send the fellons to long years imprisonment .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chong Dinh Hue Asks APC To Allow Vietnam Import Rice Into Nigeria / Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack / Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.