Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,824 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

See Photo + Video Of Insect That Looks Like Real Man’s P.enis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo + Video Of Insect That Looks Like Real Man’s P.enis (758 Views)

Woman Realized She Mistakenly Took Photo Of A Marathon Runner’s P.enis / My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis / Do You Know You Can Tell A Man's P*nis Size By Looking At His Fingers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photo + Video Of Insect That Looks Like Real Man’s P.enis by iniedo31: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Can anyone tell me the real name of this insect? See video of how it moves…Just like man’s anaconda! Girls be catching this now to use…LOL I no trust my fellow females again ooh!

WATCH VIDEO NOW:

- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/see-photo-video-of-insect-that-looks.html#sthash.KW0S2je8.dpuf
Re: See Photo + Video Of Insect That Looks Like Real Man’s P.enis by Okaakoko(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2016
where is the picture?

1 Like

Re: See Photo + Video Of Insect That Looks Like Real Man’s P.enis by CICERO09(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Gid forgive you deceiving ladies to ur trend

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Is For You! / 5 Ways To Make A Nigerian Girl Fall In Luv With You / Sex & Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.