Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! (876 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / SHY GUYS; The Endangered Specie / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by caliber(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2009
All over this site I have posted this article, regardless of where it seems relevant or not.

This article wasn’t written out of anger or spite but rather recently gained experience that I consider humorous.

It also shouldn’t be considered a misogynistic write up.

I guess all over the country but mostly particularly in Lagos there exist a breed of women whom I particularly refer to as the USERS. They come in all

shapes and sizes, they are of different ages but ultimately they have a trait common to all of them, they are Users, Leeches, they stay with a guy

not because of what they can bring to the relationship, but for what they can take from it.

Before I go further, I should explain that I belong to that group of men who can be termed “nice guys”; we like to do nice things for the special

ladies in our lives, i.e. spend money, time and show affection. We do all these by the truck loads. smiley

Unfortunately, more often than not this makes us easy prey for the USERs of this world, to the women who see men only as a means to an end,

usually a financial end lol, and the women who tend to exploit our natural kindness for weakness.

I recently crossed path with one such female (hence this article).

We met unexpectedly at my office, she was looking good (of course, Users tend to look good on the surface, that’s what they use to lure in the

interested, wink) I was attracted, so I got her number and did the expected, I started calling her and things were seemingly going well, we watched

a couple of movies at the cinemas together (no point for guessing who did all the paying, ), somewhere along the line, as is only natural, there

was intimacy and she actually had me thinking “heck, I might just have found me a great girl here”, yeah right!

Unknown to me, this fantasy was all beautifully orchestrated by the User, to lure me into a false sense of security, because slowly but surely as is

the way with Users, she started showing me her true colours. And mind you the signs are never overwhelmingly apparent, no, they are more like

little isolated nuggets of information here and there that to a more experienced player would have made sense, but to a nice guy like me, they

were totally unrelated.

First I noticed our communication was one way, I did all the calling. When I asked her why she never called, she replied “that was because I was

working and she wasn’t, hence I should have money to call her”, AHHHHHH, the 1st of the many and vastly multifaceted signs of the Users, lol.

Then she told me that her junior sister wanted to tag along to the movies with us one day, shocked , being a nice guy I was like what the hell,

it was a Monday night, silverbird, 900bucks per head plus popcorn for 3 people, that’s not so bad, sure let her come, (Fatal error), for she shows

up not only with her junior sister, but also with her bleeping junior brother in tow, shocked

Then came the empty promises, Her: “I will be coming over to your house for sure tomorrow” Next Day, Me: “where are you?”, Her: “I don’t have

a single naira on me, I can’t come again”, pathetic.

Then the Coup de Grάce, she tells me, “babe we can’t have sex again this month o”, Me undecided perplexed): “why?”, Her: “I made a covenant with

God to be pure this month” , yeah right,

I have since successfully extricated myself from the claws of this User and am left with the ability to sniff out a User a 1000 miles away.

To all “nice guys” out there, there is nothing wrong with being a nice guy, really, yeah we might be targets for female Users, but in the bigger

picture, they (Users) are the ones who have the real problem, one they have to deal with eventually, I mean who prays to live their whole life

leeching on other people?, grin
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2009
caliber:

All over this site I have posted this article, regardless of where it seems relevant or not.

This article wasn’t written out of anger or spite but rather recently gained experience that I consider humorous.

It also shouldn’t be considered a misogynistic write up.

I guess all over the country but mostly particularly in Lagos there exist a breed of women whom I particularly refer to as the USERS. They come in all

shapes and sizes, they are of different ages but ultimately they have a trait common to all of them, they are Users, Leeches, they stay with a guy

not because of what they can bring to the relationship, but for what they can take from it.

Before I go further, I should explain that I belong to that group of men who can be termed “nice guys”; we like to do nice things for the special

ladies in our lives, i.e. spend money, time and show affection. We do all these by the truck loads. smiley

Unfortunately, more often than not this makes us easy prey for the USERs of this world, to the women who see men only as a means to an end,

usually a financial end lol, and the women who tend to exploit our natural kindness for weakness.

I recently crossed path with one such female (hence this article).

We met unexpectedly at my office, she was looking good (of course, Users tend to look good on the surface, that’s what they use to lure in the

interested, wink) I was attracted, so I got her number and did the expected, I started calling her and things were seemingly going well, we watched

a couple of movies at the cinemas together (no point for guessing who did all the paying, ), somewhere along the line, as is only natural, there

was intimacy and she actually had me thinking “heck, I might just have found me a great girl here”, yeah right!

Unknown to me, this fantasy was all beautifully orchestrated by the User, to lure me into a false sense of security, because slowly but surely as is

the way with Users, she started showing me her true colours. And mind you the signs are never overwhelmingly apparent, no, they are more like

little isolated nuggets of information here and there that to a more experienced player would have made sense, but to a nice guy like me, they

were totally unrelated.

First I noticed our communication was one way, I did all the calling. When I asked her why she never called, she replied “that was because I was

working and she wasn’t, hence I should have money to call her”, AHHHHHH, the 1st of the many and vastly multifaceted signs of the Users, lol.

Then she told me that her junior sister wanted to tag along to the movies with us one day, shocked , being a nice guy I was like what the hell,

it was a Monday night, silverbird, 900bucks per head plus popcorn for 3 people, that’s not so bad, sure let her come, (Fatal error), for she shows

up not only with her junior sister, but also with her bleeping junior brother in tow, shocked

Then came the empty promises, Her: “I will be coming over to your house for sure tomorrow” Next Day, Me: “where are you?”, Her: “I don’t have

a single naira on me, I can’t come again”, pathetic.

Then the Coup de Grάce, she tells me, “babe we can’t have sex again this month o”, Me undecided perplexed): “why?”, Her: “I made a covenant with

God to be pure this month” , yeah right,

I have since successfully extricated myself from the claws of this User and am left with the ability to sniff out a User a 1000 miles away.

To all “nice guys” out there, there is nothing wrong with being a nice guy, really, yeah we might be targets for female Users, but in the bigger

picture, they (Users) are the ones who have the real problem, one they have to deal with eventually, I mean who prays to live their whole life

leeching on other people?,
grin

True and also applicable to them dudes!
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by iice(f): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2009
Sorry but bwahahahahaha grin grin

Reminds me of that popcorn thread grin grin
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2009
iice:

Sorry but bwahahahahaha grin grin

Reminds me of that popcorn thread grin grin

lmao. . . grin grin grin
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by caliber(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2009
i will ask a dumb question here,

why do some women Use, Leech and depend on men?

comon why not stand on ur own two feet and make something of yourself?

I am truly baffled
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by biola44: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2009
;d :d
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2009
caliber:

I am truly baffled

Depends on the kinda of crowd you been hanging unto. . .yes there are women like these. . .but there are also independent women who are satisfied with what they have and do not need a man for extra favors!
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by caliber(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2009
oh i dont doubt that there are ladies like that, but i think its apalling that the majority are not INDEPENDENT, SELF-SUSTAINING gurls,
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by iice(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2009
caliber:

I am truly baffled

Society has made it so. And it's not just the women. . .like ThoniaSlim said. Even the men.
People in general can be leeches ~ my ex calls them the cockroaches grin
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
Most girls are just leeches even guys.This world's f@@ked up
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by iniguy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2009
@Op Stop being a nice wussy guy!
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by caliber(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
@ iniguy:, hav u seen the movie "He's not just into you"?, there was something the lead gurl said at the end, about being happy the way she was

even though it meant she might be prone to a lot of heart aches and breaks, well iniguy, thats me, I wont want to be any other way (actually I cant )

than a nice guy, so even though I meet the occasionally User, I know that I will meet the lady worth loving and being nice to in the end, after all they

say, "u cant appreciate real love till you've had a couple of bad love cases", grin
Re: The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! by biola44: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
wink

(1) (Reply)

Physical Attraction: Does It Really Matter? / What Is Wrong With This / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.