Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You (5128 Views)

How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. / See 7 Ways To Know If Ur Lady Is In The Mood For S*x, (take Note Of Number 4) / Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You by rexzqcom(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Turn off, in the heats of the moment tries to get commitments to give her money or solve her financial problem. Big turn off.
Don't mind helping if asked at right times. Romatic period is a no,no. Makes me think babe is a husler.

1 Like

Re: What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You by sweetMichael(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
when she promise to come, but finally did not
Re: What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You by ikdiaro(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hahaha....stretch marks for yansh?? lolz.
me sef like big yansh oo especially thick ones!
lolzzzzz tick ones indeed* grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 14, 2016
sweetMichael:
when she promise to come, but finally did not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This made me laugh / Meet Bobrisky Juniour(NEW PICTURES!!!) / The Cute Me.. too hot !! Rate Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.