Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 (7578 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex. / See 7 Ways To Know If Ur Lady Is In The Mood For S*x, (take Note Of Number 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by ECHOng: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Whatever the reason may be, you can relax in knowing that you won’t have to second-guess yourself if you know her motives for the evening.
Will she sleep with you or not? Here are the signs that she is ready to get the deed done.
1. She touches you in intimate places.
Hold up. I’m not saying that a woman will immediately grab your groin when the moment presents itself!
However, a woman can show that she is interested in taking your relationship to the next level if she openly touches uncommon areas of contact like your ears, neck, thighs, your torso or your feet. The last one’s touched using her own feet, of course.
2. She licks her lips over and over.
It could be a provocative plea that she is voluntarily doing or it may be a reflex reaction to the thoughts that she is currently having about you. Not only is it seductive, but it’s a pretty good sign that she may be open to sleeping with you if you just ask.
3. She keeps mentioning s*x.
A woman will never mention s*x on her own accord unless she is willing to put it on the table. By casually mentioning it in the conversation, she may be subtly saying that she is open to having s*x at some point while you’re dating.
4. She wore an uncharacteristically provocative outfit on your date.
Any woman has the right to wear whatever she wants. If she wants to go unclad on your date because it’s her usual thing, it doesn’t immediately mean that she’s willing to sleep with you right then and there.
If, however, she usually dresses conservatively then suddenly wears a tiny red dress with a plunging neckline, she is probably starting to entertain the idea of hopping into bed with you.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin

Me if im h0rny i will juz tell my booboo straight up sha...no need to wear provacative dress unless were having a roleplay wink grin

But ofcurz, i always demand CLIMAX wink grin

6 Likes

Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by Mcsteamy1429: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Banana fall on you OP..for this post
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by SirMichael1: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by naijaboiy: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
But why exactly will a man not know when his woman is hörny? It's like saying you don't know how to put food in your mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rubbish!!!!
she is my woman and my woman only..
I don't need to know when she is in the mood..
Its my duty to put her in the mood..
As a man that have spent months together with your girlfriend, if you don't know her weak spot then you are not a real man..
You need to be in charge of her emotions..
I personally know how to make her feel sad, its not like i enjoy doing it, but the feeling of having her remote player on my hands is what makes me a Lord over her..

8 Likes

Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by Chuknovski(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
op don't kolupt us ooo...by the way what is sex is it the new handset ?
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by howtodoit(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Me if im h0rny i will juz tell my booboo straight up sha...no need to wear provacative dress unless were having a roleplay wink grin

My Girl!

No flaunting. No Film tricks. Just down to business and getting nasty.

Love it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by BUSHHUNTER: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Booked.
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by vanida6: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
my boo am watching you in 5D if u opened this thread u re a gonna undecided
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by ubonlaxy(m): 12:38am On Jun 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePgOOkUgbbM
this video will put you in the mood
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I love your maturity..unlike some slayq......

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by femi4: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

roleplay
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by femi4: 6:08am On Jun 30, 2017
vanida6:
you are probably guilty of no 4
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2017
femi4:
roleplay
embarassed
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
vanida6:
lol
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by HouseOfWine: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
I Swear to God, if a female voluntarily comes up to my crib without me asking, best believe i did at least touch her ass or booby..presumably to U know what..

Aint no way am bout to let a female leave my place without registering my intentions.. Cos i damn know she also had similar interests..

Maybe not to the deep end if she ain't that type but least she gon know am straight to the point,

Either U with it or not..
Re: Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 by Tundeobama(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2018
vanida6:
i fall for you.add up check profile

(1) (Reply)

It's Been Long I Discussed About Dicksizes! / We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.