Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

HELP: Am In Love With My Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: Am In Love With My Best Friend (2070 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: HELP: Am In Love With My Best Friend by Odunharry(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
oodua1stson:
Some ppl no get sense sha

Even after getting married
lol.. that's how things can be atimes... Stories like this make people dismiss the thought of marriage..
mhen this is sad... I hope she overcome the temptation/lust

2 Likes

Re: HELP: Am In Love With My Best Friend by AlPeter: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Resipsa thanks so much. Have a fwend like dat too. I can understand how d guy feel and how you feel too. Since I left school I've been involved an a couple of relationship all of which I've ended because everytime I look at them I see her almost the same thing with her she breaks up relationships without giving good reasons like she was never interested. Right now, after years of trying to do like warripekin am planning on popping the question. Can't spend my whole life loving someone else's wife.
Re: HELP: Am In Love With My Best Friend by resipsa: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
AlPeter:
Resipsa thanks so much. Have a fwend like dat too. I can understand how d guy feel and how you feel too. Since I left school I've been involved an a couple of relationship all of which I've ended because everytime I look at them I see her almost the same thing with her she breaks up relationships without giving good reasons like she was never interested. Right now, after years of trying to do like warripekin am planning on popping the question. Can't spend my whole life loving someone else's wife.
Please don't make the same mistake I made. Make things right,pop the question now before its too late. I appreciate all the comments but you are in my shoes right now and can understand the feelings. If only I can make things right but its too late.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Vomits During Wedding Vows; See Shocking Thing The Bride Did / My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga / Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.