Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (44463 Views)

What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-boyfriend / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Green222: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please Candid advise needed.

On the 8th Dec. 2017, I was gisting with my Best friend (we have been friends now for 17years) about a guy I dated for 7years. We parted ways because he was a chronic womanizer and was not ready to change. I have caught him on several occasions with other women in action; I have cried myself to sleep because of his actions and in-actions. His actions affected my grades while in school. my relationship with him was well known by his family and mine. The relationship almost caused me my life during an abortion I did for him; he never abandoned me, he was with me thru the ordeal. He is a loving fellow that can do anything for me and defend me anywhere. He can go Xtra miles to please me but that does not stop him from cheating on me. The emotional trauma was becoming too heavy for me to bear, I quite the relationship.

Back to my friend. On this particular day, we decided to search the guy on Facebook, we saw him and my friend sent a friend request. He accepted the request the same day and they started chatting. He requested for her mobile number which she gave to him and they started talking on the phone. The guy requested to meet with her during Xmas as we are all from the same locality. She agreed to the request even though she knew she will be traveling home. I was still in the picture of their discussion at this stage.

On the 22nd, my friend travel to spend the Xmas with her brother's family in the West while I traveled to our Hometown in the North Central. We constantly speak on the phone and she never mentioned her communications with my Ex again. Only for her to call me yesterday that she has changed her travel plans. She has traveled back home on the request of my Ex to meet him in our hometown; they have met and he has introduced her to his family and she has done same and both families accepted them. Their wedding has been fixed for March 2018. She said she has asked my EX to call me

She called this morning to asked if my Ex had called to inform me of his intentions to marry her. I said NO. She said my Ex said he does not have the courage to talk to me.

I feel betrayed by my friend's actions. I have a lot of friends that know my Ex and I and also know me and my Girl friend.

Please I need Candid advise on her to handle this issue

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
You said he's your ex boyfriend, what other advice do you need because he's marrying your friend.

You indirectly telling us, that if a university denied one an admission and he opts for another that accept, he or she has done something bad.

You really need to grow up @ Green.

359 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Kseafresh: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Girls sha,enemy of progress

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
One girl's thrash is another girl's treasure. Lobatan.

You expect her to say no because of you? Swerve.

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Michelle55: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
sorry about that.. he's your Ex and whatever he does shouldn't be of concern to you, wish them well and move on. your own will definitely come your way and when he does be mindful of the kinda friends you keep cos the so-called best friends ain't smiling.. I know it's gonna hurt you that your best friend did that to you but sweetheart that's life for you.. free your heart from every hurt and pains, be happy and enjoy the undiluted love that 2018 brings.

315 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Green222: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

The guy don collect him share Waka!Lmao!

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by EOOJ(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ur funny oooo... Ur ex is ur ex...and Ur friend did absolutely nothing wrong. if she found happiness with him, let her marry him jare. Why trying to create a problem between u and her Abegiii, free d babe jor.

Some people sef angry angry angry

Green222:
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

Still dosent change d fact dat ur friend did nothing wrong!!!!
See d way ur abusing her sef angry angry angry Na wa

Or u were probably jealous dat he chose her, not u

Haba.... Life is too short to be creating unecessary problems for one's self

Neyop85 in ur words

(Guy, one should be careful keeping your type as friends.
Her friend had no moral right to date her friend's. Even if she wanted to, she should have seeked her friend's permission.)

Guy dont make me laugh pls grin grin

Very very funny.... Whats d moral right there Is she d owner of d dude He is her ex for crying out loud. If she was for him, they wouldnt have broken up.

D moment they broke up, all strings between dem was cut. she has no hold on him again n he has no hold on her too. He can date whoever he wants as long as d new lady agrees grin Wetin na cheesy Haba... We humans can just complicate tins jare. Moral right kor, moral right ni... Bkos he is her ex, i shud seek her permission again for my own happiness How śelfish!!! And if after seekin her permission n she says no nko Abegiiiii...my happiness can never b in anoda persons hand o. It is my sole responsibility jare. Chaiiiiiiiiiii

Yes it is painful seeing d one u used to love, love somone close to u.... But den, dats life!!! Love will surely find you. Its not d end. Dat ur still alive means hope abounds plenty plenty!!!

Anyway sha, i no argue with u. I fully respect ur decision o grin grin grin All man wit him own opinion. Do watever rocks ya boat

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by donstan18: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
roarik:
women b betraying eachother since 1902....move on baby

But, sex doll will never betray each other.

Pchat me for sex dolls for your boo at cheap rate

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Move on. You dropped him and she picked him. Finders keepers.

14 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=Green222 post=64282963]Update on the topic.

I knew he will chop, clean mouth and waka.

For a guy to quickly take a girl to his family just like that?
That's a sharp warning, he wants quick and fast access to her pusssyy. And she fell for the oldest trick in the books of players.

She herself is not a good friend. I can't date or marry my close friend ex. Especially if I know she's a good, caring and sincere lady. I will simply label the ex as a player and a bad guy. Dating him and taking him serious will be no no for me.

Just move on dear, a good guy will conscience will come your way .

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Annie939(f): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
there's nothing wrong in that, big congrats to them .

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
But why the thing dey pain you?

No be ex again, forget him matter, he is not meant for you, maybe he is meant for her instead, no go put sand sand for her garri. There is a man for every woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by roarik(f): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
women b betraying eachother since 1902....move on baby

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by TheHistorian(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The dude is a badass player,then.

Fuçked two intimate friends. tongue tongue tongue

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Krafty006: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Different strokes for different folks....

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by bedspread: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
You Should be Happy....... for the fact that u were rescued from a Chronic Womanizer....

But come oooo.... I thought this Subject was dealt with Last week....

This Nairaland sef....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by obaataaokpaewu: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sounding pained

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by lascopes(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
O ti ba eleja yan
English: you have help the owner of the fish to dry it noni

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by ryd3(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Why would u tempt a man, with hot blood running through his veins this way? U got what u wanted, he was probably looking for a lady like this all his life. Really dear, that was a stupid move. Ur friend loved what u loved about him... Simple

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by classicfrank4u(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dy only problem u have is

jelousy!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by babadee1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Move on with your life and forget about the both of them. Nobody owes us happiness in this life.

Green222:
Please Candid advise needed.

On the 8th Dec. 2017, I was gisting with my Best friend (we have been friends now for 17years) about a guy I dated for 7years. We parted ways because he was a chronic womanizer and was not ready to change. I have caught him on several occasions with other women in action; I have cried myself to sleep because of his actions and in-actions. His actions affected my grades while in school. my relationship with him was well known by his family and mine. The relationship almost caused me my life during an abortion I did for him; he never abandoned me, he was with me thru the ordeal. He is a loving fellow that can do anything for me and defend me anywhere. He can go Xtra miles to please me but that does not stop him from cheating on me. The emotional trauma was becoming too heavy for me to bear, I quite the relationship.

Back to my friend. On this particular day, we decided to search the guy on Facebook, we saw him and my friend sent a friend request. He accepted the request the same day and they started chatting. He requested for her mobile number which she gave to him and they started talking on the phone. The guy requested to meet with her during Xmas as we are all from the same locality. She agreed to the request even though she knew she will be traveling home. I was still in the picture of their discussion at this stage.

On the 22nd, my friend travel to spend the Xmas with her brother's family in the West while I traveled to our Hometown in the North Central. We constantly speak on the phone and she never mentioned her communications with my Ex again. Only for her to call me yesterday that she has changed her travel plans. She has traveled back home on the request of my Ex to meet him in our hometown; they have met and he has introduced her to his family and she has done same and both families accepted them. Their wedding has been fixed for March 2018. She said she has asked my EX to call me

She called this morning to asked if my Ex had called to inform me of his intentions to marry her. I said NO. She said my Ex said he does not have the courage to talk to me.

I feel betrayed by my friend's actions. I have a lot of friends that know my Ex and I and also know me and my Girl friend.

Please I need Candid advise on her to handle this issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Malonie242(f): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by akeentech(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by personal59: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
waoooo

well

may be ur friend like what he see abi make the guy no marry again?..... I know u will say ur best friend but love can be mad.....

to ur friend let her be nd mk she experience in marriage what u experience in relationship now haba

to u hmmmmm u are somehow as in sex, abort, ah ah ur husband kaiiiiiiiii may God save the bachelor's o

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by pretty16(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

But to be Frank, your friend did nothing wrong. The guy is your ex. You obviously left him because you felt he wasn't good enough for you. One man's ex, is another man's treasure. Unless you still have feelings for the guy,. If he didn't marry you or your friend, he would obviously marry someone else. Let the past stay in the past. Don't hold any grudge.

19 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Cchuks27(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is a tough one I tell you. I'd advice you keep mute and let this all play out. Change environs if you can. Pm me if you need a friend though.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Deji63: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
You should have used protection.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by DIKEnaWAR: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ok
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by rill: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
The guy nah real werey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.