Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Sex Palava! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Palava! (840 Views)

Panties Palava / Friday Night Palava!! Guys, Get In Here Nowwww / Val Palava: Be Like Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Palava! by 211Observer(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2016
She said no sex... that she's still a virgin, which seems to be true. But i love sex. And we never lash since we've been dating.

wat do you advice. guys?
Re: Sex Palava! by Emodeee: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Must you lash? Don't know what's wrong with guys of these days, can't you be virgin like us? Most of you don't know more than sex.

If you truly luv her, marry her, she will give you sex to stupor.
Re: Sex Palava! by sinaj(f): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Marry her if u wnt no sister act
Re: Sex Palava! by 211Observer(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2016
lol. the funniest thing is that, 'I never have sexual feeling for her. never imagine smooshing when the nature calls. the only thing I do is matabating, and I will be fine.
Re: Sex Palava! by obiorathesubtle: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2016
dump her.. She's lying to you..

She's probably _fucking some other Nigga with a better or worse dick..
Re: Sex Palava! by nusta(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2016
If she had agreed, you wouldn't be seeking our advice.

However, my advice is...since you can't do without sex, relocate to the nearest oloshi house in your area.
Re: Sex Palava! by 211Observer(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Emodeee:
Must you lash? Don't know what's wrong with guys of these days, can't you be virgin like us? Most of you don't know more than sex.

If you truly luv her, marry her, she will give you sex to stupor.

R u saying that u re a virgin too?
Re: Sex Palava! by yemoxyl(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Go get a sl*t to lash undecided
And live the innocent girl alone sad
Re: Sex Palava! by 211Observer(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2016
yemoxyl:
Go get a sl*t to lash undecided
And live the innocent girl alone sad
I love my gal biko. I dnt want to make sex.. issue in our relationship, nd I bcoz of dat masturbate wen the urge calls. wat more?

(1) (Reply)

Is The Increased Rate Of Intelligence In Women A Menace To The Society? / Gifts For Future Inlaws And Fiance's Family / Simple Advice To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.