Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times (9276 Views)

Nigerians On Facebook React To Allege Imbalance In Recent DSS Recruitment. / Nobody Was Killed In Recent Attack In Nasarawa —police / Popular Nollywood Star, Nkiru Sylvanus Cuts Stunning Figure In Recent Outing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
lezz:
loooolz. It is a pencil dick alright in its flaccid form. But if your butty is true to legend, then it will swell gently inside of you, feeling you up in width and length.

There's no room inside you it can't enter and fill up, airtight. Its pulsation and throbing will viberate all the corridors and balcony of your bungalow, you'll have to make me a permanent resident.

30 minutes after I'm through with you, your bungalow will need open windows to let out the heat and steam as you feel my fluid settling down deep inside your core.
Jesu lol lezz i dey fear u oh ...

Erm deep inside ur core ke .. Lezz u want me to be baby mama cheesy
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
lezz:
Back with a mission . Have you rescinded your divorce proceedings? cheesy

No who divorcing who
Thought ur the one meant to leave that bae for me grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
BumBae:
Is it a pencil shocked
Lezz so u lied to me angry He said it will be a perfect fit .. Dont ask me how lol he said so

Lezz has an eye-pencil sized phallus gringrin

How will it be a perfect fit? undecided
Yaa cheating on me abi? undecided
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

Lezz has an eye-pencil sized phallus gringrin

Lol lipsrsealed

U guys crack me up ...
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Teespice(f): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
FTBOY:
yeah, but she's overrated here....... giving her the 4th position...come on! she doesn't deserve it one bit! there are better writers on nairaland.....especially in politics section like passingshot, omenka, joseph1832, snailspeed, sirshymmex (that guy invents new words every time, LOL!) and anangboy (he writes with swag). WTF is ishilove....LMAO!

one question though and please no insults.

what's your grouse with ishilove?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

Le.zz has an eye-pencil sized phallus gringrin

Hehehehe, with who, me? grin grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
BumBae:

Jesu lol lezz i dey fear u oh ...

Erm deep inside ur core ke .. L.ezz u want me to be baby mama cheesy
What's wrong if you carry my baby?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by FTBOY: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Teespice:

one question though and please no insults.

what's your grouse with ishilo-ve?
why did you think i must reply a question with insult?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I'd be honest. There were times when _Ishilove took time out to caution me before and explain to me after a ban via email. I'd give her that much credit.

The only(?) glitch was that she was seemingly sexist and a closet feminist who let her sentiments get the better of her, most times. Like when she banned Funlord for a dispute instigated by Nneka123.

When squabbles between feminists and non-feminists occurred, the non-feminists were always getting the stick. She was the Guardian Angel of feminists. They openly boasted that anyone who countered their assertions would be banned by her and _RoyalRoy. It's no coincidence that her known e-friends are known feminists/misandrists.

This is interesting and ironic given that Ishilove herself has some few anti-feminist stances. For instance she doesnt truly believe in marrying from a different tribe (especially when the parents are agaisnt it). Not so progressive

(edited to remove religion)
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ishilove:

The only reason why I am coming back here is to clarify this bullshit once and for all.

My so-called prudishness and self-righteous morality has nothing to with fucktoto's ban. There is a standing rule against offensive usernames which the forum owner was trying to enforce. Fucktoto, born2fuck and other allied usernames fall under this category. born2fuck was changed to born2boink, and the ones that could not be changed were put out of commission.

Usernames like BlackPeni5, bushyanus, fucktoto, bushyanus, hairyvaJina, bigvajina etc all fell under the hammer.

This is the last time I will be dignifying accusations of bias and 'self righteousness' with a response.

1) You came back to this thread after you claimed that you were unfollowing

2) I notice how you avoided the other claims of bias in banning to only focus on Fucktoto which is still biased as we all know that it is not the full story.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by DarthSidious(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
lezz:
I'm the OP so I don't give a fvck about being or not being in the list.

You are a knucklehead and a self-doubting, paranoiac scallywag suffering from delusions of persecution!!!

Why strain to change your writing style to misdirect us?

Who asked for your opinion if you were banned? Nairaland's bemedalled _idiot, compulsive liar and frustrated dummy who could only secure Fine Art as a course due to your low JAMB score!!!

How many months were you banned ? A month? What's your main moniker? Intellectually insecure destitute.

You are the darkenedbaboon who is a poison to nairaland. Mythical half caste with a royal father and
yet you're blacker than a burnt tyre with physical features of a Yankari anthropoid.

Your account is of last year so it's not new. It is just one of your dozens of monikers you employed to give yourself 'likes' and woo your own self by posing as a girl because you're physically diminutive. You're an e-fraud.

Darkenedbaboon, the disgraced, self loathing, imposter who steals rap lines to cheat contenders, who beg girls for money in NL and threaten to blackmail them if they don't cooperate. Who claims his father is Gbadebo and his mother is white.

A failed soul whose life quest is to be a rapper. grin grin grin

Below is a screenshot of your usual style of writing with this moniker. It is similar with your main moniker, your obvious attempt to write in 'U' and 'ur' is to deceive us.
Take a look at your screenshot and see that you usually write in full. You don't do abbreviations with pronouns. Olodo.

Why don't you try suicide kidult, it just might be the only thing you'll succeed in.

As far as am concerned U re only wasting ur time typing all this long story. becos U re typing it at the wrong guy. and to think i use to think U were reasonable. as for what i posted in that topic i created..it was typed in full becos those were not my words. i only shared a tweet i found interesting on twitter.
boy oh boy you really are paranoid aren't U? cool like i said before get a life nd leave me outta ur foolishness
since U dont have the balls to do it urself i will help out. maybe ur madness would be contained. goodbye assshole cool

cc: darkenedrebel

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
DarthSidious:

As far as am concerned U re only wasting ur time typing all this long story. becos U re typing it at the wrong guy. and to think i use to think U were reasonable. as for what i posted in that topic i created..it was typed in full becos those were not my words. i only shared a tweet i found interesting on twitter.
boy oh boy you really are paranoid aren't U? cool like i said before get a life nd leave me outta ur foolishness
since U dont have the balls to do it urself i will help out. maybe ur madness would be contained. goodbye assshole cool

cc: darkenedrebel
Still more lame attempts to wipe your shiit-stained ass. I knew you will descend to this level, denying the obvious.

Why cc-ing yourself? Your very last post you spelt your Darkenedrebel moniker in full, so why repeat it if not for vain attempt at sounding convincing.

And you're going to follow this ruse up by logging in with your Darkenedrebel rebel account to spew some crab, to prove what's so clear.and that's when I'll unleash hell on you and bruise you all over nairaland streets.

Fagrebel the IDIOTIC ,loathsome, sufferer of delusions of grandeur and persecution.

Put me to shame, I dare you, what is your main moniker you claimed is banned? Prove it here. Tactless, Halfwitted, fatheaded cuckoo.

Concentrate on getting your little life out of the debris of jealousy, insecurity and self-loath. Your life hasn't even begun and you are already ruining it with squabbles.

Rap has no future, neither does fine artistry. Your diction is pure obfuscation of the language. You use formal words when you're making everyday conversations. Because your entire existence is marked by the need to impress your imaginary on-lookers.

You allowed your physical diminution spread into your soul and spirit and you have become paranoia personified, feeling you have to bully or attack someone to gain attention and approval.

You created fake female accounts(hello Sharon) and wooed yourself here to give the false impression you're sought after.

Your demency has earned you a front row seat for the synagogue and I hope T.B Joshua could stand your raging insecurities and self- generated demons of insufficiency.

Concentrate on schooling, or get a skill acquisition and your life will unfold nicely. Nairaland won't offer you much, it has added to your mess already.

I'm done with schooling and earn a modest living so I can afford fooling around here.

You have to lie to your parents to get internet data and use your feeding stipends to do your plagiarised audio cyphers.

You haven't defined your life or future yet and have never earned a kobo to support your existence.

Your life is still in deficit and not all the money in the CBN will redeem your mental and economic deficiency.

Be a nice kid and start preoccupying your mind with earning a degree or acquisition instead of being an internet nuisance, bickering like a rabid dog.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
@ DarthSidious your screenshot you attached is your legendary act of plagiarism and e- theft.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
lezz:
Still more lame attempts to wipe your shiit-stained ass. I knew you will descend to this level, denying the obvious.

Why cc-ing yourself? Your very last post you spelt your Darkenedrebel moniker in full, so why repeat it if not for vain attempt at sounding convincing.

And you're going to follow this ruse up by logging in with your Darkenedrebel rebel account to spew some crab, to prove what's so clear.and that's when I'll unlease hell on you and bruise you all over nairaland streets.

Fagrebel the IDIOTIC ,loathsome, sufferer of delusions of grandeur and persecution.

Put me to shame, I dare you, what is your main moniker you claimed is banned? Prove it here. Tactless, Halfwitted, fatheaded cuckoo.

Concentrate on getting your little life out of the debris of jealousy, insecurity and self-loath. Your life hasn't even begun and you are already ruining it with squabbles.

Rap has no future, neither does fine artistry. Your pattern of diction is pure obfuscation of the language. You use formal words when you're making everyday conversations. Because your entire existence is marked by the need to impress your imaginary on-lookers.

You allowed your physical diminution spread into your soul and spirit and you have become paranoia personified, feeling you have to bully or attack someone to gain attention and approval.

You created fake female accounts(hello Sharon) and wooed yourself here to give the false impression you're sought after.

Your demency has earned you a front row seat for the synagogue and I hope T.B Joshua could stand your raging insecurities and self- generated demonds of insufficiency.

Concentrate on schooling, or get a skill acquisition and your life will unfold nicely. Nairaland won't offer you much, it has added to your mess already.

I'm done with schooling and earn a modest living so I can afford fooling around here.

You have to lie to your parents to get internet data and use your feeding stipends to do your plagiarised audio cyphers.

You haven't defined your life or future yet and have never earned a kobo to support your existence.

Your life is still in deficit and not all the money in the CBN will redeem your mental and economic deficiency.

Be a nice kid and start preoccupying your mind with earning a degree or acquisition instead of being an internet nuisance, bickering like rabid dog.

Can I scold you without scolding him too?
I like telling it as it is, but this is pure murder!
You have to be gentle in your brutality.

Now I'm walking away from this thread before the cops come in and charge me for being an accessory to murder!

Postman don't want no trouble!
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Wicked!!!
grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2016
lezz:
Hehehehe, with who, me? grin grin grin
Ofcourse! You're her side nigga cool grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 6:18am On Feb 14, 2016
FTBOY:
the emboldened is what most people don't know about her.......she has always been a troll

Many nairalanders do not visit other sections and so, do not know the full story. Ishitlove is one of the biggest e-agberos of nairaland. She even had a gang one time.

Take for instance the religion section- she was a well known derailer and an empty vessel. She derailed threads with her crew by talking about love/dating etc while ignoring the topics at hand.

I know her history from day one. She knows why I will never support her. She derailed a non-christian thread (she is a christian) and got away with it because one of her friends was a mod at the time. Her mod friend went to ban me instead. The end result was that my ban was reversed and the mod resigned later out of guilt- but ishitlove escaped being banned. This whole controversy was well known in the religion section. Till today, many of her christian friends in the religion section do not even relate with her. This was all before she became a supermod. What insult did she not throw on me and her other e-enemies on the religion section and yet she wasnt banned?

Here is a very good proof/summary of the incident;
https://www.nairaland.com/1498542/seun-mukina-please-address-incompetent#19192590

From the day she became a mod, I knew that she would implode. This was someone who was foul-mouthed and biased to the core. Thank God it is not only me saying that she liked to be biased in banning when her friends have e-arguments with others; she would ban the others but leave her friends to be free despite the fact that they either started it or were involved in it as well.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:49am On Feb 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Go through my pre-2015 posts. I was cuss princess, although... grin grin
www.nairaland.com/2643443/kimkardashian-releases-unclad-pregnancy-pics/1#38738603

I suppose I understand why she's despised a lot and termed a hypocrite.

She confessed to being a cuss princess yet she banned people for the same.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

www.nairaland.com/2643443/kimkardashian-releases-unclad-pregnancy-pics/1#38738603

I suppose I understand why she's despised a lot and termed a hypocrite.

She confessed to being a cuss princess yet she banned people for the same.

Thank you. Simple and short.
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2016
Synzu:

Ofcourse! You're her side nigga cool grin
:DHappy cheesy Val, Synzu my nigga. What's your preparation like?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2016
lezz:
:DHappy cheesy Val, Syn.zu my nigga. What's your preparation like?

Same to you bro grin

My val started since yesterday seff gringrin

How your side?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2016
Synzu:

Same to you bro grin

My val started since yesterday seff gringrin

How your side?
Lolz, church things first, then buzz and EPL at home while waiting for my goods of pleasure to arrive without inner wrapping paper. cheesy
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by FTBOY: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Many nairalanders do not visit other sections and so, do not know the full story. Ishitlove is one of the biggest e-agberos of nairaland. She even had a gang one time.

Take for instance the religion section- she was a well known derailer and an empty vessel. She derailed threads with her crew by talking about love/dating etc while ignoring the topics at hand.

I know her history from day one. She knows why I will never support her. She derailed a non-christian thread (she is a christian) and got away with it because one of her friends was a mod at the time. Her mod friend went to ban me instead. The end result was that my ban was reversed and the mod resigned later out of guilt- but ishitlove escaped being banned. This whole controversy was well known in the religion section. Till today, many of her christian friends in the religion section do not even relate with her. This was all before she became a supermod. What insult did she not throw on me and her other e-enemies on the religion section and yet she wasnt banned?

Here is a very good proof/summary of the incident;
https://www.nairaland.com/1498542/seun-mukina-please-address-incompetent#19192590

From the day she became a mod, I knew that she would implode. This was someone who was foul-mouthed and biased to the core. Thank God it is not only me saying that she liked to be biased in banning when her friends have e-arguments with others; she would ban the others but leave her friends to be free despite the fact that they either started it or were involved in it as well.

ain't that a b1tch! just imagine. grin i'm still happy seun kicked her biased ass to the curbs
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2016
FTBOY:
ain't that a b1tch! just imagine. grin i'm still happy seun kicked her biased ass to the curbs

lol......can you imagine that she went around claiming that she was not sacked? grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by FTBOY: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

lol......can you imagine that she went around claiming that she was not sacked? grin grin
don't mind the liar, she was SACKED! it was a big blow because the mod job was her only means of livelihood. for the first few weeks she kept quoting every comment with se-un's name on it to get his attention but the dude snubbed her. she's still pained till this day....don't mind her

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2016
FTBOY:
don't mind the liar, she was SACKED! it was a big blow because the mod job was her only means of livelihood. for the first few weeks she kept quoting every comment with se-un's name on it to get his attention but the dude snubbed her. she's still pained till this day....don't mind her

Did you see the final one she said to se-un? She deleted it recently out of shame after I copied and shared it with some of her christian friends

Ishilove:
suen osewa, you posted this crap here: https://www.nairaland.com/2557959/how-modrator#37404286

You too, be very careful with me. Your power and muscle with me begins and ends on Nairaland, capish? I have eyes everywhere so I am watching you too. You think it is me you want to flex muscle with?? You tried it and you know how that ended. You want people to think you sacked me, and not the other way round, shey? I hear you even fell sick 'cos of me. Buhahahahahahahahaha!!

You have added hypocrisy to the list of your very unsavoury character portfolio.

There is a saying "if five people say you are drunk, you better lie down".

I've been ignoring you all these while. Kindly return the favour, otherwise I will go the route of 'my bosom friend'. wink

And also you can fvcking report me again. Send the link to this comment to 'all necessary and related ancestors.' cheesy wink

I feel so sorry for the poor sod who will make the same mistake I made and apply for the job you have advertised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by FTBOY: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Did you see the final one she said to se-un? She deleted it recently out of shame after I copied and shared it with some of her christian friends

grin grin cheesy there's pain and frustration written all over that post grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
FTBOY:
grin grin cheesy there's pain and frustration written all over that post grin
Ftboy, your guy, Jackbizzle is a thorough and wicked e-detective. I've been going through all his links and I feel I'm still new to NL.
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
lezz:
Ftboy, your guy, Jackbizzle is a thorough and wicked e-detective. I've been going through all his links and I feel I'm still new to NL.

Detective?

No. Ishitlove was actually a friend before and so I would naturally know much about her. No detective swag needed.
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Detective?

No. Ishitlove was actually a friend before and so I would naturally know much about her. No detective swag needed.
grin grin you guys have come a long way then.
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by DarthSidious(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
lezz:

And you're going to follow this ruse up by logging in with your Darkenedrebel rebel account to spew some crab, to prove what's so clear.and that's when I'll unleash hell on you and bruise you all over nairaland streets.

Rap has no future, neither does fine artistry. Your diction is pure obfuscation of the language. You use formal words when you're making everyday conversations. Because your entire existence is marked by the need to impress your imaginary on-lookers.

Your demency has earned you a front row seat for the synagogue and I hope T.B Joshua could stand your raging insecurities and self- generated demonds of insufficiency.

Be a nice kid and start preoccupying your mind with earning a degree or acquisition instead of being an internet nuisance, bickering like rabid dog.

grin grin grin all these kids on d internet. am not darkebedrebel mumu. stop stressing urself grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fixed Matches Mistake Bettors Make / Is Obaro Ibru Really A Womaniser / See USSD Codes To Open Account With Some Nigeria Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.