Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times (9264 Views)

Nigerians On Facebook React To Allege Imbalance In Recent DSS Recruitment. / Nobody Was Killed In Recent Attack In Nasarawa —police / Popular Nollywood Star, Nkiru Sylvanus Cuts Stunning Figure In Recent Outing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
DarthSidious:

grin grin grin all these kids on d internet. am not darkebedrebel mumu. stop stressing urself grin grin
he popped up and left, few minutes you came in with a redundant moniker and gave a ridiculous verdict which is his usual way of jeering me. Yes you are he.

You reacted to the insults with an unconcealed anger.

He is known to have a dozen monikers which he uses to boost his depleted ego....

Now away with you, if you have nothing to do, go fall inside a sewer pit.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by DarthSidious(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2016
lezz:
he popped up and left, few minutes you came in with a redundant moniker and gave a ridiculous verdict which is his usual way of jeering me. Yes you are him.

You reacted to the insults with an unconcealed anger.

He is known to have a dozen monikers which he uses to boost his depleted ego....

Now away with you, if you have nothing to do, go fall inside a sewer pit.

baba shey U no get work... stop mentioning me unnecessarily or I'd hav 2 push the report botton Ive tried to be reasonable. grow d Bleep up man. mtshewww why am i even wasting my time
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2016
DarthSidious:

baba shey U no get work... stop mentioning me unnecessarily or I'd hav 2 push the report botton Ive tried to be reasonable. grow d Bleep up man. mtshewww why am i even wasting my time
You have tried to be reasonable? You must be having hallucinatory delusions.

Everyone jeered at you on this thread and likened you to your dakened moniker but you picked only me to Quote. Why is that?

Because I spared with you recently. Grow up you said?

That's his well-worn language that he should learn to apply himself.

I have dared you to prove me wrong and produce your real moniker if you aren't a two-faced, double-dealing coward. Show your real moniker up which you claim is banned and stop being a nuisance.

You've been trolling with a 4hr old moniker and have the guts to preach sanity.

You need stupidity purge.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by FTBOY: 6:04am On Feb 15, 2016
lezz:
Ftboy, your guy, Jackbizzle is a thorough and wicked e-detective. I've been going through all his links and I feel I'm still new to NL.
seriously grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tekno Buys 50 Million Naira Duplex In Lekki / Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! / How Can You Use Selfie Stick With Samsung Note3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.