Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times (9262 Views)

Nigerians On Facebook React To Allege Imbalance In Recent DSS Recruitment. / Nobody Was Killed In Recent Attack In Nasarawa —police / Popular Nollywood Star, Nkiru Sylvanus Cuts Stunning Figure In Recent Outing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
lezz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy she's as cold as ice and as unyielding as a rock. Something tells me she just might be NL's most sensual babe hiding behind an icy facade.

I want to thaw her.

She's sensual alright..

And quite icy too, its not a facade oo cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:

grin

Hahahahahahaha! True . Only that my sisters are taboo for him. Blood forbids.
But that guy is on rampage! Like a bull on the loose!

Are you related to Leslie?? The famous pusssy poacher!! ? cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

She's sensual alright..

And quite icy too, its not a facade oo cheesycheesy
Sensual and icy? That's a tempting and enticing combination. I would just love to melt all those ice in my bed if she will become earthly for once. She has a kind of compelling beauty that she hides under her steel expression.
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

Not really. A 16th cousin grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
lezz:
Sensual and icy? That's a tempting and enticing combination. I would just love to melt all those ice in my bed if she will become earthly for once. She has a kind of compelling beauty that she hides under her steel expression.

Another Matador move to pin her down!

grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
DarthSidious:
i neva knew this is a home of sadists.

revised list:-
1 pos.tmann
2 lezz
3 pos tmann
4 lezz.
5. post.
DarthSidious post=42888874:

haha Am darkenedrebel? you got this one wrong and U Re looking very idiotic because U have no idea how wrong U are. so I make my own list and dat makes me a ghostie. becos i didnt include ur name? arent u a lil bit insecure? i have been on this site long enough mister. i only got banned and it's none of ur concern. so becos am using a new account doesnt mean am a ghostie. its better you pan out whateva with whoever U're beefing wit by quotin him and resolving it than including me in this childish foolishness. i dont hav energy for blowin oyinbo on nairaland. just minding ma business as usual. so i suggest U do the same. for the last time dont involve me in Ur foolishness as U will be ignored BYE.
mann

I hope U are happy now
I'm the OP so I don't give a fvck about being or not being in the list.

You are a knucklehead and a self-doubting, paranoiac scallywag suffering from delusions of persecution!!!

Why strain to change your writing style to misdirect us?

Who asked for your opinion if you were banned? Nairaland's bemedalled _idiot, compulsive liar and frustrated dummy who could only secure Fine Art as a course due to your low JAMB score!!!

How many months were you banned ? A month? What's your main moniker? Intellectually insecure destitute.

You are the darkenedbaboon who is a poison to nairaland. Mythical half caste with a royal father and
yet you're blacker than a burnt tyre with physical features of a Yankari anthropoid.

Your account is of last year so it's not new. It is just one of your dozens of monikers you employed to give yourself 'likes' and woo your own self by posing as a girl because you're physically diminutive. You're an e-fraud.

Darkenedbaboon, the disgraced, self loathing, imposter who steals rap lines to cheat contenders, who beg girls for money in NL and threaten to blackmail them if they don't cooperate. Who claims his father is Gbadebo and his mother is white.

A failed soul whose life quest is to be a rapper. grin grin grin

Below is a screenshot of your usual style of writing with this moniker. It is similar with your main moniker, your obvious attempt to write in 'U' and 'ur' is to deceive us.
Take a look at your screenshot and see that you usually write in full. You don't do abbreviations with pronouns. Olodo.

Why don't you try suicide kidult, it just might be the only thing you'll succeed in.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
DarthSidious:

haha Am darkenedrebel? you got this one wrong and U Re looking very idiotic because U have no idea how wrong U are. so I make my own list and dat makes me a ghostie. becos i didnt include ur name? arent u a lil bit insecure? i have been on this site long enough mister. i only got banned and it's none of ur concern. so becos am using a new account doesnt mean am a ghostie. its better you pan out whateva with whoever U're beefing wit by quotin him and resolving it than including me in this childish foolishness. i dont hav energy for blowin oyinbo on nairaland. just minding ma business as usual. so i suggest U do the same. for the last time dont involve me in Ur foolishness as U will be ignored BYE.

ATTORNEY FOR THE PROSECUTING TEAM:

Did you notice the fingerprints match? Exactly one and the same person he denies. They both claim they don't have time but keep showing up.

And the writing, same lame and mechanically forced.

JUDGE VERDICT : With all the evidence at my disposal, I sentence you for interference in human activities, and trying to remedy your butchered "darkened" personality in a GHOSTLY form.

Guilty as charged!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

He is my neighbour and church member. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Creamish(f): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

This ashawo don start again gringrin

grin grin LMAO... Lezz d Lyricist!
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Creamish:

grin grin LMAO... L.ezz d Lyricist!
But your beauty gives wind to my imagination and my fingers take flight in carrying your name to the heavens.

How is your preparedness, lady of grace?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Creamish(f): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
lezz:
But your beauty gives wind to my imagination and my fingers take flight in carrying your name to the heavens.

How is your preparedness, lady of grace?

Ready ... Set and waiting for the GO.. grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Creamish:

Ready ... Set and waiting for the GO.. grin
Tomorrow then, I'll pick you up by 9:30 pm. Can't wait to look into those eyes up close. wink
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

I beg to differ. Ishi wasn't intimidated but she had a listening ear. I've seen people appeal bans and have them lifted and ishi was the only mod who did that. Compared to the "Abacha's" we have now, she was far better.
I concur
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Creamish:

grin grin LMAO... Le.zz d Lyricist!
gringrin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
lezz:

Cc: Ishilove grin

3 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:

Not really. A 16th cousin grin
grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

grin

Have you left our forte? Haven't seen you there in quite some time now.. smiley
Everywhere just dry lol including me .... Well been out and about lately the sun has been out tho its still cold so when that happens i try get some vitamin D grin

How u been ... This place too dry sef
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

That's the DARKEST REBEL a.k.a GBADEBO Nairaland quite alright.

The dude with countless female and male monikers who woos himself.

His antics are now so obvious that even newbies can discern them.

He tries too hard to fit in _Coogar's shoes.

He claimed to be a mulatto and super-rich until his pictures were exposed. Even he couldn't negate the authenticity.

I dont believe it shocked angry
Tell me your lieing ... Thought his hlf ukranine angry all his pics he had blond hair cry looked cool this pic here dont even look like his seen airport ..

Tell me its a joke .. Chai soo the guy lied like this .. Though everything he ssid those days was 100% true yanno ... Hmmmm mehn i still cant blive this is him ...
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
U lot joking right ....that cant b him angry mehn ...
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
BumBae:

Everywhere just dry lol including me .... Well been out and about lately the sun has been out tho its still cold so when that happens i try get some vitamin D grin

How u been ... This place too dry sef

Been home all day! Took a leave to write exams so m just reading nd chilling cool

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
lezz:
I didn't have the time to gauge your literary skills, I've been too busy with my imaginations wondering what kind of butty you have.

Lol lezz is back cheesy

Its like K Michelle google her lol ( i wish)
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

Been home all day! Took a leave to write exams so m just reading nd chilling cool

Seen my nicca .. Same just chilling too .. cool
So u guys aint doing nothing tomorrow ... Going out ?
I know u don treat urself already hehehe but erm any special *cough* lady gunna b lucky tomorrow ?

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
BumBae:

Seen my nicca .. Same just chilling too .. cool
So u guys aint doing nothing tomorrow ... Going out ?
I know u don treat urself already hehehe but erm any special *cough* lady gunna b lucky tomorrow ?

2morrow? gringrin

Yea I already got myself a gift gringrin

Yea someone might be lucky...... gringrin

I'm showing her the black mamba! cool cheesy
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

2morrow? gringrin

Yea I already got myself a gift gringrin

Yea someone might be lucky...... gringrin

I'm showing her the black mamba! cool cheesy

See as the ground just shake @ bolded grin

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
BumBae:

See as the ground just shake @ bolded grin

gringrin The bed will shake instead grin wink
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

gringrin The bed will shake instead grin wink
I feel u grin

Me cant handle no mamba oh . .. Lezz own is enough for me tongue
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Synzu(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
BumBae:
I feel u grin
Me cant handle no mamba oh . .. Lezz own is enough for me tongue
Lez? You like pencil dyck? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

Is it a pencil shocked

Lezz so u lied to me angry
He said it will be a perfect fit .. Dont ask me how lol he said so
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
BumBae:

Lol lezz is back cheesy

Its like K Michelle google her lol ( i wish)
Back with a mission . Have you rescinded your divorce proceedings? cheesy
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by FTBOY: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
lezz:
I'm the OP so I don't give a fvck about being or not being in the list.

You are a knucklehead and a self-doubting, paranoiac scallywag suffering from delusions of persecution!!!

Why strain to change your writing style to misdirect us?

Who asked for your opinion if you were banned? Nairaland's bemedalled _idiot, compulsive liar and frustrated dummy who could only secure Fine Art as a course due to your low JAMB score!!!

How many months were you banned ? A month? What's your main moniker? Intellectually insecure destitute.

You are the darkenedbaboon who is a poison to nairaland. Mythical half caste with a royal father and
yet you're blacker than a burnt tyre with physical features of a Yankari anthropoid.

Your account is of last year so it's not new. It is just one of your dozens of monikers you employed to give yourself 'likes' and woo your own self by posing as a girl because you're physically diminutive. You're an e-fraud.

Darkenedbaboon, the disgraced, self loathing, imposter who steals rap lines to cheat contenders, who beg girls for money in NL and threaten to blackmail them if they don't cooperate. Who claims his father is Gbadebo and his mother is white.

A failed soul whose life quest is to be a rapper. grin grin grin

Below is a screenshot of your usual style of writing with this moniker. It is similar with your main moniker, your obvious attempt to write in 'U' and 'ur' is to deceive us.
Take a look at your screenshot and see that you usually write in full. You don't do abbreviations with pronouns. Olodo.

Why don't you try suicide kidult, it just might be the only thing you'll succeed in.
busted! hahahaha! you just reminded me of anangboy. that dude has the knack for unveiling wolves hiding under sheep clothing. i recall how he tactically sniffed out the "julius beggar" in misspicy and one other old scammer in my thread grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Synzu:

loooolz.
BumBae:

Is it a pencil shocked
Le.zz so u lied to me angry
He said it will be a perfect fit .. Dont ask me how lol he said so
It is a pencil dick alright in its flaccid form. But if your butty is true to legend, then it will swell gently inside of you, feeling you up in width and length.

There's no room inside you it can't enter and fill up, airtight. Its pulsation and throbing will viberate all the corridors and balcony of your bungalow, you'll have to make me a permanent resident.

30 minutes after I'm through with you, your bungalow will need open windows to let out the heat and steam as you feel my fluid settling down deep inside your core.
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
FTBOY:
busted! hahahaha! you just reminded me of anangboy. that dude has the knack for unveiling wolves hiding under sheep clothing. i recall how he tactically sniffed out the "julius beggar" in misspicy and one other old scammer in my thread grin grin grin
grin grin grin The fool thinks he's dealing with kids his age. He doesn't even have the mental muscle to pull stunts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marijuana, A Good Cure For Ebola / Tekno Buys 50 Million Naira Duplex In Lekki / Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.