Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,255 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals (30215 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by KanwuliaExtra: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
On October 20, 2015 a woman ‘butchered’ her husband’s head for impregnating her friend and neighbour. The woman identified as Mama Ekaite was said to have attacked her hubby, Papa Ekaite for impregnating their next door neighbour, Mama Ngozi, at Ajah area of Lagos State.
Their neighbour, Mama Risikatu was purported to have leaked the secret to Mama Ekaite that Papa Ekaite had impregnated Mama Ngozi, [size=20pt]a widow, [/size]and was warming up to marry her.

With a temper like this, the man should have left this maniac a long time ago. kiss
Messing with a SINGLE woman while married is a NO-NO! Big mistake.
The only problem here is that this USELESS man of a creature does not know his boundaries.
You do not mess with people close to your residence!!!! kiss

Welcome to 'BUSHMEAT ROMANCE'. . . Lagos style! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
DashMeYansh:

You will certainly look back at your username and almost cringe to Oblivion undecided

I didn't see that coming

3 Likes

Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by KanwuliaExtra: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
On September 12, 2015, a man caught his neighbour making love to wife in his matrimonial bed and in his bedroom, along Ojo Road, Ajegunle, in Lagos State, which people around described as an abomination.
The angry man, identified simply as Udoh arrived his residence only to be informed by a tale-teller that his neighbour, Chukwuka was inside with the wife identified as Gift.
Udoh was said to have peeped in through a hole in the window and saw Chukwuka having carnal knowledge of his (Udoh’s) wife, Gift.

Udoh had attempted breaking the door when Gift opened it and dashed out of the room with only one wrapper round her body.
Their neighbour, Enang disclosed that Udoh entered his two-room apartment and was searching for his cutlass when Chukwuka escaped through the other room.
When Udoh came out with his cutlass, the two lovebirds were nowhere to be found. Udoh warned that if any of them returns to the residence blood would flow.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

On September 3, 2015, a jealous lover stabbed his rival in the eye when he saw him and his heartthrob caressing one another in the night, at Ilasan Estate, alongVictoria Island- Lekki- Ibeju expressway.
The angry lover, identified simply as Mudashiru was said to have seen the two heartthrobs in a manner he believed was provocative and decided to take action.

Mudashiru slapped his estranged lover, Ifeoma without question. Ibrahim never had the premonition that confronting Mudashiru would become a calamity on him. But when he did, Mudashiru burst a beer bottle and stabbed him in the eye.
Ifeoma was said to have explained to the people around that Mudashiru had been dating her for about six years but did not show any interest in marrying her. But since Ibrahim came into her life, he rekindled her hope in marriage as he had promised to marry her. She said out of jealousy, Mudashiru stabbed him and also injured her too.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

On July 9, 2015, a woman threw decorum to the wind as she bit her hubby’s private part and finger for having the effrontery to bring her friend to their bedroom and having carnal knowledge of her when she caught them.
Mama Bose, who sells tomatoes and pepper at Oshodi market, in Lagos State, was with her friend Mama Sunday who sells fish close to her.
Papa Bose, a commercial mini-bus driver stopped over to greet both women before he left.
After some minutes, Mama Sunday’s mobile phone was said to have rung and she begged her friend Mama Bose to look after her fish because she had an urgent call from her residence.

Mama Bose agreed, but unknown to her the woman was going to meet her (Mama Bose’s) husband, Papa Bose at their residence along Agege Motor Road, Mushin.
A woman who bought tomatoes and pepper from Mama Bose three days earlier but forgot the clothes she bought at the market with Mama Bose came to collect the items. She begged Mama Bose to use N500 and pick a motorcycle to her residence where Mama Bose left the clothes so that she could take them.

Mama Bose agreed and moved to her residence, but as she was approaching, a tale-teller beckoned on her not to talk and she revealed to her that her friend, Mama Sunday was inside their apartment with Mama Bose’s husband. She wondered why she should be there instead of the market.
One of their co-tenants, Chidi Ekeh disclosed that Mama Bose used a spare key to open the bedroom door. And behold, Papa Bose and Mama Sunday were both Unclad in bed having carnal knowledge of each other.

Ekeh said, “Papa Bose tried to beg the wife not to raise an alarm but she was too enraged to listen. Instead she was looking for an object to smash on their heads. Papa Bose held his wife’s hands and told her rival to wear her clothes quickly and escape from the scene. Mama Bose bit him in the hand while Mama Sunday managed to escape in one wrapper and blouse.
The angry woman held her husband’s private part and bit it. She said if not for the children she had for Papa Bose, she would have chopped off his joystick and possibly chewed the testicles because he is not responsible.”

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On October 13, 2015, an angry woman abandoned her husband and escaped with their three kids because he had not paid her bride price.
The man was said to have wept because he did not know where to find them and could not also confront the wife’s family with the situation.
The man, Friday Onyeka had been living with his heartthrob, Matilda for 10 years, along Igbosere Street, Lagos Island, in Lagos State, before the incident occurred. Onyeka is from Kwale, in Delta State, while his wife hails from Cross River State.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
WTF?

SEE BUSH MEATS? cry

[size=20pt]The General Overseer of Super Miracle Jesus Christ Best Church, in Lagos, Peter Akolonu prays for peaceful marriages and unions as Nigerians celebrate St. Valentine’s Day. He prayed that peace should reign in Nigeria and the whole world.[/size]

Where YOU dey when HOLY SPIRIT GIVE MARY BELLE? cheesy
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by RichYoungNigger(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
missKiffy:
Lets be faithful in our relationship guys, it pays

As if you're faithful to your boyfriend ??
If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by RichYoungNigger(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

SEE BUSH MEATS? cry

Where YOU dey when HOLY SPIRIT GIVE MARY BELLE? cheesy

You need a good and hot sex.
I know you've been busy with your dil-do
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by KanwuliaExtra: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

You need a good and hot sex.
I know you've been busy with your dil-do

Oh yes o! cool
See GOOD AND HOT SEX from the stories above ke! cheesy
You can imagine degenerating to NL!
O ga o! cheesy

Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!! cry
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by tuscani: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
kingarizona1:
Show me some Love.... Its my Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by RichYoungNigger(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh yes o! cool
See GOOD AND HOT SEX from the stories above ke! cheesy
You can imagine degenerating to NL!
O ga o! cheesy

Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!! cry

Forget the story.
Don't tell me you've been faithful to your partner all your life.

Why do you bash her for cheating ??
I see know difference between me, you and the wife. ??
Cheating is cheating whether you are married or in a relationship.

You've cheated once,twice or thrice.
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by macino1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
hmm. a lot is really happening in many marriages/relationships. And a lot of factors are responsible for that. Well, if yours is sexual incompatibility. Then click here: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Bullshiit, my Divk was designed to satisfy hundreds of pvssys. I will fvck as many women as I please and Biitch if you want to settle down

......."Make sure you hit HER with a PRENUP"
then u will end up fvcking the one dat will send u to ur grave

1 Like

Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by jantavanta(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Only 'novice-choppers' dey land for hospital o! wink
If you play by the rules. . . you will always prosper in extra-marital chopping!

THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS!

Yup! I never befriend or SLEEP WITH SINGLE DUDES. . . a total waste of MY time. They have absolutely nothing to offer! cool
Not only will you deal with emotional JUVENILES. . . but with BROKE AZZZZES LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO FINANCE THEIR DRUG AND HUNGER HABITS! kiss

Rules must be obeyed! HA HA!

To avoid suspicion married people restrict chopping to married people.

Another rule is to use a venue that people will not suspect e.g. an all-night event.
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by 4nobody4every1: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Only 'novice-choppers' dey land for hospital o! wink
If you play by the rules. . . you will always prosper in extra-marital chopping!

THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS!

1. Never mix your marital life with your extra-marital life! cool
Keep them far apart!!! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER-NEVER discuss one party with the other. NOT THEIR GADDEM BIZZZ!!!kiss

2. Never allow 'FAKE LOVE' to deceive you from your marriage! cool
If another man or woman is what it takes to realize you have PROBLEMS in your marriage. . . YOU ARE A NOVICE CHOPPER! kiss

3. Always be in control of your HEART AND WALLET! cool
Never invest time, resources and emotions on anyone but YOURSELF! kiss

4. Never chop in one place for more than 1 WEEK. cool
Always RECYCLE your loves. . . . . .NEVER SPEND TIME WITH ONE PERSON FOR TOOOOOOO LONG. kiss

5. If you are married. . . .PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE. . . PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE. . . .PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE NEVER MESS WITH SINGLE PEOPLE!!!! That includes WIDOWED OR DIVORCED! kiss These have waaaaaaaaay to emotional baggage to overcome. They cannot be helped. NEVER SUBSTITUTE ONE RELATIONSHIP FAILURE FOR ANOTHER. PLEASE, KEEP YOUR MARRIAGE! Not all green on the outside is PASTURE. THEY ARE SWAMP-THINGS out to suck you into their own worlds of emotional and financial DEBACLES!!! kiss

Yup! I never befriend or SLEEP WITH SINGLE DUDES. . . a total waste of MY time. They have absolutely nothing to offer! cool
Not only will you deal with emotional JUVENILES. . . but with BROKE AZZZZES LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO FINANCE THEIR DRUG AND HUNGER HABITS! kiss
l swear you are a clown, kanwulia, kanwuliajara, calotti and kanwuliaextra, grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by KanwuliaExtra: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
jantavanta:

Rules must be obeyed! HA HA!

To avoid suspicion married people restrict chopping to married people.

Another rule is to use[b] a venue that people will not suspect[/b] e.g. an all-night event.

Better still. . . Do like I do. . .
Travel SEPARATELY TO A VACATION DESTINATION. . . .MAINTAIN SEPARATE HOTEL ROOMS PLEASE! cool
If the man or woman QUENCH, no one will CATCH you on top of him or her o!
NEVER INVITE THEM TO YOUR HOUSE!!!! I nor fit for 'police case' o!cheesy
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by IYANGBALI: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
vickyrotex needs to see this before it is too late
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by VickyRotex(f): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
IYANGBALI:
vickyrotex needs to see this before it is too late

I resemble you? angry
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by annamaria: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hahahaha. In sorry but it's all quite hilarious to me. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
VickyRotex:

I resemble you? angry
tara e la nba e so
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by missKiffy(f): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

As if you're faithful to your boyfriend ??
If i slap you now, them go say i dey wicked
Choi shocked
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by VickyRotex(f): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
IYANGBALI:
tara e la nba e so

Tara kor, Fela Durotoye ni angry
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by uzoormah(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
montezz:
*yawns*
keep yawning
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by jantavanta(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Better still. . . Do like I do. . .
Travel SEPARATELY TO A VACATION DESTINATION. . . .MAINTAIN SEPARATE HOTEL ROOMS PLEASE! cool
If the man or woman QUENCH, no one will CATCH you on top of him or her o!
NEVER INVITE THEM TO YOUR HOUSE!!!! I nor fit for 'police case' o!cheesy

Ha! Ha! This requires Mossad , CIA and MI5 training cheesy
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Story for the gods, the gods oooo
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by KanwuliaExtra: 12:37am On Feb 13, 2016
jantavanta:

Ha! Ha! This requires Mossad , CIA and MI5 training cheesy

Haaaaaaaaa

We don teeeeeeey for this game o!
NEVER TRAVEL TOGETHER O! wink
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by Qmab: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

You will eventually grow up from your angst teenager stage, look back at some of you post and almost cringe to death
lol. Says someone with your moniker . Interesting
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Qmab:
lol. Says someone with your moniker . Interesting

Is my monicker hurting your feelings?
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by Qmab: 12:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Is my monicker hurting your feelings?
Your moniker... Your feelings dude.
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Qmab:
Your moniker... Your feelings dude.

C'mon spit it out, you know you wanna say something
Re: How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals by Puah(f): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lovebond34:
y cheating sf...is it not thesame hole??
lol....I wonder ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confronting The Mistress / Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? / Women In STEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.