Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

If Elected,i Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Elected,i Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar-buhari (654 Views)

Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi / I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Elected,i Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar-buhari by GeneralBiati(m): 5:46am On Feb 13, 2016
today should better not be bad,only to wake up with a punch of #335 is to $1, just yesterday i went to market,i wanted to buy a match box,i gave the woman #5,and she said noooo,her money is nt complete,its nw #10,i asked her how come,she told me "na okwa ebea ka buhari butere ha,na ona ebuharizi ihe niile" meaning "this is where buhari brought them to,he has been changing everything. i can still remember when buhari as a presidential candidate,promised to equal dollar to the naira,or did he slip his tongue the way he mistakenly does or he meant #1000 equal to $1,things are getting bad.we knw the people killing the naira,they want money,unfortunately anything he lays his hands on, perishes, he became petroleum minister,oil then remembered it will fall,naira that was atleast #200,then remembered to fall,if nt for how the past administration strenghten the economy, i wonder how we can cop. why did i become president now-buhari. my advise is "revive regional government" or die down with oil

1 Like

Re: If Elected,i Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar-buhari by christinie(f): 5:51am On Feb 13, 2016
I have resolved to be praying for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If Elected,i Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar-buhari by AngryNigerian(m): 5:52am On Feb 13, 2016
Supported! Governance must be decentralized
Re: If Elected,i Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar-buhari by shamack: 5:54am On Feb 13, 2016
For the layman its a prob,,,,,for the economy naira has to be devalued and not patching ways that was why most of the dollars lingering around was collected.....

The world of the OPEC countries is facing same,,,,,let hope for the best
Re: If Elected,i Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar-buhari by mcee1(m): 5:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Ipod touts every where. Even people who doesn't know what dollar is r shouting up n down. Mtcheww.
Re: If Elected,i Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar-buhari by Onyejiuwaokoh: 7:11am On Feb 13, 2016
Buhari said 1 but he didn't specify N1 only. He said he would make $1 to equal to our N1 probably 1k.
Re: If Elected,i Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar-buhari by dearsly(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2016
mcee1:
Ipod touts every where. Even people who doesn't know what dollar is r shouting up n down. Mtcheww.

People like u are y Nigeria is drowning!
Face d message!
Never quote me or u will vomit ya brain out!

(1) (Reply)

General Murtala Mohammed: Forty Years On- By Femi Fani-kayode / Sacking Galore: Kogi State Governor, Bello, Sacks All Perm Secs, Others. / PDP Celebrates: Corruption Is Hale And Hearty- Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.