Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari (2655 Views)

Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi / If Elected,i Will Make Naira Equal To Dollar-buhari / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by edoyad(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2016

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office. Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri. “It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said. He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected. Earlier, Gov Rochas Okorocha had urged APC supporters to vote for the party’s candidates at all levels, noting that a vote for Buhari without support to others at the state would amount to nothing. Okorocha said Buhari would address the problem of electricity, bring back the kidnapped Chibok girls and promote industrial growth. He said that Buhari was loved by the people in the region and urged them to elect him and other APC candidates during the March 28 and April 11 general elections. Former governor of Anambra, Mr Chinwoke Mbadinuju and former Minister of Education, Chinwe Obaji, were formally welcomed to the APC at the rally. The rally was attended by APC supporters from Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo. (NAN)

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Sorry!! Wrong year
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by Luckylife(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
Really
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by Harrehmoon(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Soon a thousand # wil =a $

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by snika: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
hahahahahahahahah grin
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by edoyad(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Harrehmoon:
Soon a thousand # wil =a $

If I was told last year that one dollar would hit 300 Naira I would have laughed at the person's statement, even if it was IMF president.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by JahJaa(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lol Its this kinda post that makes a boring day End Perfectly pls Who get better joke ?
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by oyinkinola: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
...not yet untill we recovered all the looted fund! because we want to refund in Dollar changed it in parallel market to naira!
if $1=#1000
if we refunded $1mn
when change $1mn to # , it will be #1bn
it's a great deal!
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by chinchum(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
At no time did buhari say he will make 1 naira equivalent to 1 us dollar. You cant read headlines and start acting like morons who cant read. Your report has a body , read it, many of you are too mentally lazy. I suspect Okorocha said something of that nature.

I am certain Buhari never said that.

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by Cjrane2: 2:09am On Feb 17, 2016
The Duara dulllard is completely ignorant about how modern economies work.
He will collapse Nigerian economy by the time his voodoo economic policies run full course. grin

3 Likes

Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 4:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Naria=Dollar hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by opalu: 5:09am On Feb 17, 2016
"Impossibility resides in the mind of failures"

Before you jump up, you first go downward
Before you shoot catapult you draw the stone backward
Before a currency appreciates, it first depreciates

2 Likes

Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 17, 2016
chinchum:
At no time did buhari say he will make 1 naira equivalent to 1 us dollar. You cant read headlines and start acting like morons who cant read. Your report has a body , read it, many of you are too mentally lazy. I suspect Okorocha said something of that nature.
^^ Chai. This one is a lost case ohhhhhh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by chinchum(m): 6:10am On Feb 17, 2016
imhotep:

^^ Chai. This one is a lost case ohhhhhh grin grin grin grin
what he said was in quote, i repeat no where did he say he will make 1 naira 1 dollar.
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 17, 2016
chinchum:
what he said was in quote, i repeat no where did he say he will make 1 naira 1 dollar.
Definitely, you are a lost case cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by paradise88: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2016
[
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by paradise88: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2016
[
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by NobleAngell(f): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2016
If he succeeds, that will be a bigger miracle than TB Joshua's miracles.
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by STARGREEN(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if Grandpa understands the current economic situation before making promises! Well we're watching and waiting but really ready to help build the economy coz things aren't fair as expected for now. May your imagination someday comes to reality but make a move

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by 2sex(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2016
chinchum:

why did he keep quiet when the news started going around, even before the election?
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by ewizard1: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2016
imhotep:

Definitely, you are a lost case cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are just shouting 'Lost case...' post a picture where he was quoted saying he will make $1 = N1
You have posted 2 pictures without any proof. i'll follow this thread to come back and read when you find it. undecided
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by millionaireman: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2016
chinchum:

You must be deaf then - and now also blind.
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by melison29(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2016
chinchum:

. Oga u wey be chinua achebe how far?
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by chinchum(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2016
2sex:
why did he keep quiet when the news started going around, even before the election?

Oh, so u expect him to call a press conference on that, what he said is paraphrased in quote, newspaper wants to sell paper, so they bring sensational headlines that mentally lazy zombies that cant read to save their lives will harp on. Nigerian dailies headlines must be taken with a pinch salt, until you read the body, you can never be sure what you see is what you get. Just yesterday, a Nigerian daily declared SE go 2.9 billion maira allocation from ministry of works,,,,,,, until you read the breakdown to find out, the headline is false, they sometimes use false but catchy headlines.
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2016
i just pray it doesn't affect me...
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2016
ewizard1:

You are just shouting 'Lost case...' post a picture where he was quoted saying he will make $1 = N1
You have posted 2 pictures without any proof. i'll follow this thread to come back and read when you find it. undecided
Your self delusion is approaching astronomic proportions.
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by ewizard1: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2016
imhotep:
Your self delusion is approaching astronomic proportions.
Park on the other lane please....
No! not that one, the one with the "LOSER" sign.
Yeah! Perfect!!! wink
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by fistonati(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2016
When is the next general election?
I suspect that campaign is now heating up.

Nigerian leaders and dramatic thoughts
Re: I'll Make Naira Equal To American Dollar - Buhari by Sammyashol(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2016
If he succeed i'll make sure i trek from nigeria to usa just to celebrate him

(1) (Reply)

The Past In The Present: Slavery In Northern Nigeria / Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor / IPOB Igweocha(port-harcourt) Women General Meeting-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.