Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103336 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Kayhummer(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Atigba:

Orebro university
Bro which university are you going to

They grant my resident permit as well
orebro university
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Kayhummer(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
sesther:

Congratulations to you brother.
Kindly put me through on how I can apply. I am a graduate and I wish to apply for a masters programme in Sweden or Austria? Thanks
. Visit universityadmissions.se to apply for ur program of choice. If you are granted then you can apply for a study permit, but one step at a time, once you secure the admission and paid your part fees the school will send your details to the embassy making it more easy for you to get your permit if you have the necessary funds
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Kayhummer(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
okezie007:
Bro congrats! And gratitude for enlightening us, but does this same procedure apply for a visiting visa? How much would be good to go for deposit when applying for visiting visa?
no same doesn't apply to a visiting visa, their embassy in abuja handles their visiting visa via VFS, while residency permit for studies is handled by the migration office in Sweden.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Kayhummer(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Saintsquare:
OK thanks, can applicants use a salary account knowing resubmitting will show an inflow of the updated month.
they don't care the kind of account as long as is in your name and has the required 82k krone of their currency or so. And it should be in your name, they don't accept sponsors, if anyone wants to sponsor u they need to deposit the money in your account in lodgement they don't care or mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Saintsquare(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kayhummer:
they don't care the kind of account as long as is in your name and has the required 82k krone of their currency or so. And it should be in your name, they don't accept sponsors, if anyone wants to sponsor u they need to deposit the money in your account in lodgement they don't care or mind.
You have been of immense contribution on here, God bless you.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by sesther(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks, I will check
Kayhummer:
. Visit universityadmissions.se to apply for ur program of choice. If you are granted then you can apply for a study permit, but one step at a time, once you secure the admission and paid your part fees the school will send your details to the embassy making it more easy for you to get your permit if you have the necessary funds
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by sesther(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks, I will check and get back to you.
Kayhummer:
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by georgesegun87: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
How much can I pay For part payment of school fees for masters program...how much is the application fess

Kayhummer:
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by olokun80: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Please my people I want to apply for a shenghen visa so I need the requirement to apply. Thanks
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by mantleguy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
I got my residence permit application approved. 3days after my interview. What a relief. Congratulations to me, Atigba and kayhummer. Grattis

6 Likes

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Bandeco(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Congratulations guys. Sweden awaits you all. I am sure you will love this beautiful country.

I can not over emphasize this - Try and come with a driver license and learn how to drive. Amen

Also put great efforts to learn the language once you get here, if you really want to get a job soon. Most universities offer free Swedish language courses for foreigners. Most municipalities too offer Swedish for immigrants classes (SFI). Amen

Again leant how to cook - the stomach is very important, it most be refilled tongue wink You might not be too comfortable with the local dishes here in the first instance and eating outside could be way more than what you can afford in the for long. Bring local naija food stuffs tongue but don't bring anything liquid like palm oil or g/oil. Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
mantleguy:
I got my residence permit application approved. 3days after my interview. What a relief. Congratulations to me, Atigba and kayhummer. Grattis
Congrats. Which school? And I heard accommodation is a big problem in Sweden especially for single individuals.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Atigba: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
@Kayhummer

I'm going to Dalarna University

Orebro county is close to my county

both in central Sweden
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Atigba: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Congrats. Which school? And I heard accommodation is a big problem in Sweden especially for single individuals.

You are right accommodation is a big challenge in Sweden but you can get one if you 're patient
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Saintsquare(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
congrats all ...anyone going for bsc that got positive news from the embassy? seems master degree applicants get granted easily than bsc.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ezychris(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kayhummer:
no same doesn't apply to a visiting visa, their embassy in abuja handles their visiting visa via VFS, while residency permit for studies is handled by the migration office in Sweden.
Please sir, kindly reply my pm... Thanks
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by SamReinvented: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hello everyone.

I want to apply for a swedish visit visa, towards the Christmas holiday. I've read the thread from the beginning, but there's not so much information that I can just digest and keep quiet. Please, I'll like to know:

1. What amount do I need in my account balance for approximately one week vacation?
2. I heard someone talk about online application, but I can't seem to find a portal for that. I'll appreciate a link.
3. Do I need to make an interview appointment? Or all I need is just to submit my documents at the vfs and wait for decision?

I'll appreciate helpful replies to these questions. Thanks smiley smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by SamReinvented: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Helloooooo. Anyone here?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Alphaman007: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pls which cheap school can i study MSc in clinical psychology /clinical neuropsychology or related discipline
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2018
Hi Does anyone know how long it takes after submission for a Swedish Visa?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nwachinaemelu1: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
truthsayer009:
Hi Does anyone know how long it takes after submission for a Swedish Visa?

Hello...the current waiting time for a study visa is 3months maximum, but you could get it in a month or two depending on how well you package your documents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nwachinaemelu1: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
This thread is so quiet...who else is awaiting notification of admission results to be released on 6th of this month by universities admisisons Sweden? Let's rub minds
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nwachinaemelu1:
This thread is so quiet...who else is awaiting notification of admission results to be released on 6th of this month by universities admisisons Sweden? Let's rub minds
result is out so excited, i got conditionally admitted to KTH
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2018
demal:

Congrats. Did you apply for scholarship?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Mazicash: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
I was conditionally admitted to linkoping university. Please anyone headed to Sweden this autumn? Let rub minds... You can reach me via email : Kaycefresh17@yahoo.com
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Congrats. Did you apply for scholarship?
Yes i did, looking forward to 26th Apr
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by kenneth4000: 2:09am On Apr 08, 2018
mantleguy:

Congratulations bro.. I applied online but migration agency sent me a mail to take my statement of account to the embassy and some other documents. I have pmed you. I need to ask you somethings. Thanks
bro I need ur help want to apply for master and need the necessary requirements
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nwachinaemelu1: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
demal:

Congratulations! I'm also excited, got admitted to Uppsala University, for autumn 2018 start. We should all rub minds. Here's my email address onyia_chukwuebuka@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nwachinaemelu1: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
demal:

Yes i did, looking forward to 26th Apr

I also applied for the SISS scholarship, best of luck to all of us!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2018
Linkoping University scholarship list for 2018 is out
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Mazicash: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please anyone here go admission for master’s at linkoping?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Mazicash: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please, anyone here got admission for master’s at linkoping?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.