Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand (30499 Views)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Wow!!! The 4year Old Bangladeshi Kid Who Has Aged Prematurely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by nikz(f): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
I feel like crying for the Lil boy. I think the father was pissed with the boy's cry that's why he didn't take his time to sit him down properly. A lesson to parents: don't be pissed to the point of ignoring your kids plsss! Pls OP tell the father to shower that Lil kid with love, care and affection.

3 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by faruz: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
lonelydora:
If I see that his father, I will give him 2 heavy slap for being careless. Even if the boy cries too much, he was suppose to check why the crying was taking longer
dnt wori I knw sum1 who can hlp u deliver d slaps......... #crazeclown........
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by professore(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Indeed it is good to pay attention,to one's mum,wife,kids and loved ones in general

4 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmm u sure it was accident ?

How do we know it wasn't intentional angry

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
cry sad
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by itiade(f): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
OMG. This is pathetic

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by itiade(f): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
You are a clown!
BumBae:
Hmmmm u sure it was accident ?

How do we know it wasn't intentional angry
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
itiade:
You are a clown!
Likewise wink

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by IkehAda: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rilly pathetic story,wrong time 2 blame anybody. Great well son......my Lord will healing
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by HaneefahRN(f): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Eeyah so sad. Made me remember a woman whose 12yr old son was planned for amputation. I can remember d mother crying so hard asking d boy to forgive her, the boy was even d one petting her and trying to calm her down.

I wish d boy quick recovery and pray no permanent deformity ensues frm it. Parents be careful wt ur children, may God help us.
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by justmenoni: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
So touching... Thanks for sharing..person don learn something.. Dats why we keep begging our mods to bring topics like these to FP... But kids of nowadays can cry for Africa but it's better a bit if these kid's are in naija lol at least u can pet them small grin grin but if na all these them western countries na serious gbege ooo

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by LadyX(f): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
slap1:
A four year old kid can't tell his dad his hand got stuck in the door or even say something in that regard even if he's crying? Hmm

You never experience pain before? cry

The pain must have been too much that's why the child was unable to tell the father about his hand getting stuck.

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
So unfortunate. Wishing the little lad a quick recovery
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by ChiSun27(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
allanphash7:
Shivering as i was reading it

I have had car door accident before...just crying inside of me for d little boy.

When mine happened I saw afternoon stars in its unglorious form.

Nobody wants to be there.

I feel for d lytl boy. cry cry

I can't just stop crying cry

6 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by tbagjames(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
I had one mistakenly hit my younger Bro just below the eye with a charcoal iron I was swinging in the air as he playfully ran past. Thank God it didn't affect his eyes or else my conscience and guilt would have killed Me
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by joey150(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
The boy no fit shout MY HAND..DADDY MY HAND!
Nawa ohh.

The man couldnt have known na..
D boy Bleep up..at 4 years i was killing rats then in the house

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by fiftynaira(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls put graphic in this ur story
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Missmossy(f): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jeeeez!!!!

Too bad, can't imagine the pain he must have gone through embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by salvation77177: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
My heart bleeds as I read this story. Very unfortunate. I pray the child recovets fast. May it not result into amputation. Lord have mercy.
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by chachanga: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Domestic accidents, either carelessly created or genuinely caused, always leave a bad taste especially all through the years afterwards wherein the 'victim' has to bear the effects of the scars.

We should all be more grateful for our loved ones and handle them as the gems they are within the little timeframe we all have on dis planet.
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Adedoks(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
If only u guys can see the way am holding my hands as though it happened to me... So sad. God heal the boy quickly iJn
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by slap1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
LadyX:

You never experience pain before? cry

The pain must have been too much that's why the child was unable to tell the father about his hand getting stuck.

I completely feel for the kid, but I think he's a dumb kid taking over from his dumber father (no offence intended).
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is terrible. Oftentimes parents get annoyed and easily irritated with their kids but we need to learn patience. I hope the boy feels better soon
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by PweetyJbaby(f): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Omg! God wu heal him
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by dre44k(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
I feel sorry for the man and his son, but i think a boy of 4yrs old should have been crying and shouting daddy daddy my hands... God forbid bad things my son clocked 4yrs last month, i trust him he won't keep mute in that kinda situation and moreover he wont't even dear cry me wolf that he's not going to school. He can sometime be reluctant before having his bath but after dressing up that's the end of story. I blame the parents, i think they have over pampered him...
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Bigtoto(f): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
darlenese:

Lesson for parents : children do not cry for NOTHING
true talk. I learnt that from my daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by AsanwaKC(f): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
that was how one woman got her daughter blind in one eye, she was trying to chase chickens that were eating her corn while holding knife. The knife flip from her hand and went straight into her toddler's eye...
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by favourlove1: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2016
N what should we do to d father? Nairalanders b pitying for nothing. If it were a maid who made such a mistake d man n his entire family would do despeakable things to d maid. Now cuz its one of d parent its an accident. Smh
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by TheAlchemist: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2016
Chulex:
It was school day as usual and he was taking the kid to school. We all know how some kids find going to school every morning as hell and cry vehemently in protest.

So that was how this boy was crying the morning he about to be taken to school. The Father carried the little boy and put him in the back seat and shut the door.

Unfortunately the door caught the boy's hand and his crying increased. The father didn't bother to look back as his crying was habitual. He drove for over five minutes only for him to look back and find the boy and the car filled with blood.

His hand was badly damaged with his tender bones crushed too. Hearing the story gave me goosebumps. I pray he heals fast. It's good we pay detailed attention to our kids.

WICKED FATHER!!!

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by areee(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
what a pathetic story. I do have 2 boys, my first son is 4 years. He brushes his teeth, bathes and dresses himself for school everyday. The guy can present in a radio station if you know what I mean. Even at age two.
The boy that has accident need to be evaluated by a psychologist, I mean he should be able to call out to his dad; daddy daddy my hand yeeeeeeee.
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by LivinaPatrick(f): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Same u were when u re a kid....so ANNOYING
Tos87:
so so bad ...I feel for the kid especially the Dad. the guilt level no bi here .but some kids can be very very annoying.
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by temmym4(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Apart from the mere fact that kids can be so annoying sometimes and you decide to ignore them crying, it doesn't justify the fact that some people are just naturally ignorant.

There is a clear difference between a child crying for fun sake and the one in a serious pain.

Paying a close attention to stuffs is very important, not just humans but anything at all. take for example a simple car, some people will drive a car with a low fuel guage without noticing any warning signal on the dashboard till the vehicle stops working.
Thinking about how much pain that little boy would have gone through is really giving me so much discomfort. wishing him a quick and full recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / My Stepfather Disflowered me...pls Read / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.