Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand (30500 Views)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Wow!!! The 4year Old Bangladeshi Kid Who Has Aged Prematurely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Cutehector(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
angry
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by nolvera(f): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't want to imagine the pains the little boy will be going through and the guilt that will fill his father's mind. So sorry for both of them
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by prisiluv(f): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oh My God sad I hope he recovers soon...parents should learn to always be extra careful with kids..as they(kids) are always innocent nd carefree

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Mikollon1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
tottinova:

The father raped his son
Lol
Touching story but funny

Who is this idiot?

3 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Mikollon1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Olutola88:
I pray I'm comfortable enough to make my wife do a kinda job/business that'll make her have all the time for the kids. Take it or leave it, Women are naturally more careful handling kids.
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Mikollon1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Olutola88:
I pray I'm comfortable enough to make my wife do a kinda job/business that'll make her have all the time for the kids. Take it or leave it, Women are naturally more careful handling kids.

And the woman that killed a set of twins?

I'll leave it.

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by cosmicrayboi(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
pictures please undecided
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by kay29000(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Whoa! What a gory story.

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by VickyRotex(f): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Awwwww Goosebumps embarassed

Speechless cry

Quick recovery to the little boy and I pray for a heart free from guilt for the father.

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by abiolag(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm touched. May d little boy got healed soonest

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
E God. I can feel his pain
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by mikaael(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
darlenese:
I feel bad whenever I read stories like this , that's how my family doctor killed his 1 and half yr old son, he was rushing out to save a patient at the hospital , put the car on reverse and crushed his lil son, who he taught was with the mother not knowing the boy was following him, ....things like this can be avoided if we are more careful, this father in question was a bit careless and inpatient , one require a lot of patience when dealing with kids, he could have checked properly before closing the car, he even ignored the baby when he noticed his crying changed ! Haba what kinda father does that?

Abeg I dey vex, can't imagine the pains the lil boy is going through right now.

Lesson for parents : children do not cry for NOTHING

so true...a friends sister also killed her daughter dz way too last week...she still hasnt gotten over d fact dat she killd her daughter by hersef...it really hurts

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by tottinova: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Some girls on NL will be like "OMG that's really touching, hope he gets well soon" others will be like "Jesus, that's bad, I can't even imagine how it'll look like".

Meanwhile when they marry and employ househelp,
They will almost kill the help either with blade, knife, cane or they might even lynch the help or pour hot oil or water on the help.
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by bettercreature(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
What a terrible story of a very bad parent,i dont think it's possible for 98% of parent to make such horrible mistake

children cries in accordance to how bad the situation is or how hard something is hurting them ,no matter how stubborn a kid you'd surely feel it if something horrible happened to him

Imagine 5minutes not even 2minutes

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by bettercreature(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
I am a father of two little boys. Reading this caused me so much pain in my heart. I feel the man.

Chulex:
It was school day as usual and he was taking the kid to school. We all know how some kids find going to school every morning as hell and cry vehemently in protest.

So that was how this boy was crying the morning he about to be taken to school. The Father carried the little boy and put him in the back seat and shut the door.

Unfortunately the door caught the boy's hand and his crying increased. The father didn't bother to look back as his crying was habitual. He drove for over five minutes only for him to look back and find the boy and the car filled with blood.

His hand was badly damaged with his tender bones crushed too. Hearing the story gave me goosebumps. I pray he heals fast. It's good we pay detailed attention to our kids.

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by slap1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
A four year old kid can't tell his dad his hand got stuck in the door or even say something in that regard even if he's crying? Hmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by menix(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hope HPB does not kill that man cous he is certainly in pains than that kid. The scar on that child will be a pain that man will carry till his last day on earth...
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by YoungExec: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
We African Parents really have to learn to be more patient with our children. We mustn't raise them the way we were raised. Beating and being tough doesn't solve every problem.
I would just die if this happened to my little boy... Na to cut my hand join... Reading this just ruined my evening.

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by 9jatatafo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Very impatient father. He is a very careless man he must be charged for the injury to a minor

2 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by apholaryn: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
darlenese:
I feel bad whenever I read stories like this , that's how my family doctor killed his 1 and half yr old son, he was rushing out to save a patient at the hospital , put the car on reverse and crushed his lil son, who he taught was with the mother not knowing the boy was following him, ....things like this can be avoided if we are more careful, this father in question was a bit careless and inpatient , one require a lot of patience when dealing with kids, he could have checked properly before closing the car, he even ignored the baby when he noticed his crying changed ! Haba what kinda father does that?

OMG ! like seriously? @ your Family doc....

3 Likes

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by sheubaba2013: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
This one happened in diobu ph some years back. A woman went to the saloon to make her hair and she went with are little child. As they are making her hair for her, the child went out and started playing under a parked vehicle. The driver of the vehicle now came to drive his car away without checking under the vehicle. That was how the driver crushed the skull of the little child. cry cry cry...Parents pls be extra careful with the kids and let's always be safety conscious......sheubaba. Hope this story will make FP

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
darlenese:

No matter how careful we are, accidents will still happen

1 Like

Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
lonelydora:
If I see that his father, I will give him 2 heavy slap for being careless.

lonelydora:
If I see that his father, I will give him 2 heavy slap for being careless.
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
slap1:
A four year old kid can't tell his dad his hand got stuck in the door or even say something in that regard even if he's crying? Hmm
End time four year old kid undecided
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2016

prisiluv:
Oh My God sad I hope he recovers soon...parents should learn to always be extra careful with kids..as they(kids) are always innocent nd carefree
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
prisiluv:
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
bettercreature:
What a terrible story of a very bad parent,i dont think it's possible for 98% of parent to make such horrible mistake

children cries in accordance to how bad the situation is or how hard something is hurting them ,no matter how stubborn a kid you'd surely feel it if something horrible happened to him

Imagine 5minutes not even 2minutes
I know hypocrites like you who go round town acting white and clean like they've never erred when their inside is filthy like shitt
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Folksyharry(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
I feel sorry for the kid and the dad. He will wish he can turn back the hands of time.
I experienced something like this some time ago. I was watching my little cousin and making a call when she fell from the bed she was sitting. I placed her at the centre of the bed thinking that i must see her if she is climbing down. She cried a lot that day. Since that time I don't make any assumptions. I ensure that I'm always alert when she's with me.
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by Khalraj: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand by gradeA(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
I pray no permanent deformity occurs to the hand.

Imagine the awkward conversation that may happen 10 yrs later;

son - daddy why is my hand like this?
dad - ...................... (dumbfounded, bends head down in guilt)

God please heal this boy completely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / My Stepfather Disflowered me...pls Read / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.