Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) (1925 Views)

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / Rivers Killings: APC Calls For President Buhari’s Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Thise is about the on going estate building in Anambra state(place restricted). I know we all are spanning for a better environment b
but a situation whereby the process is nothing to write home about. I mean we are more than this, we need something more, something extra ordinary. I think the government should put in more effort to provide something standard. what I mean by this is that govenment should take up the project, then sell to the equivolent buyers, theirby bringing out somthing unique and also making a huge profit.

unlike what is uptainable in Nigeria, our western counterpart do invest in the estate management of their own through their tax payers money. (I could have uploaded some of these but its not going through) if u are a fan of 30 days in atlanta u must have had a grip of what I am talking about. This is not only about Anambra alone it also occurs to Nigeria at large. I mean its really time to wake up. we had been in this deep of a sleep for quit too long time, so its time to wake up.

And this is never to say that willie's administration is not trying, infact it had been like what ngige had in store for Ndi Anambra. Willie is a good man. and also a man who really have the blood of renovation, floowing on his human vain, I would just say 'more grease to his elbows' ofcourse we all know how a suitable government should be run through the eyes of the people. As the government take a considerable action on my suggestion MAY GOD BLESS NDI ANAMBRA AND WILLIES ADMINSTRATION IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
chukwubuzor123:
Thise is about the on going estate building in Anambra state(place restricted). I know we all are spanning for a better environment b
but a situation whereby the process is nothing to write home about. I mean we are more than this, we need something more, something extra ordinary. I think the government should put in more effort to provide something standard. what I mean by this is that govenment should take up the project, then sell to the equivolent buyers, theirby bringing out somthing unique and also making a huge profit.

unlike what is uptainable in Nigeria, our western counterpart do invest in the estate management of their own through their tax payers money. (I could have uploaded some of these but its not going through) if u are a fan of 30 days in atlanta u must have had a grip of what I am talking about. This is not only about Anambra alone it also occurs to Nigeria at large. I mean its really time to wake up. we had been in this deep of a sleep for quit too long time, so its time to wake up.

And this is never to say that willie's administration is not trying, infact it had been like what ngige had in store for Ndi Anambra. Willie is a good man. and also a man who really have the blood of renovation, floowing on his human vain, I would just say 'more grease to his elbows' ofcourse we all know how a suitable government should be run through the eyes of the people. As the government take a considerable action on my suggestion MAY GOD BLESS NDI ANAMBRA AND WILLIES ADMINSTRATION IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
If I may ask which location are you in Anambra?
We have lovely estates in Awka, Nkwere, GRA Onitsha and Trans Nkisi

Gemex estate Awka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by YourMrBoo: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Willie obiano cannot supervise all.
But all the same let him listen to the complaints and do something.

Is your boi YourMrBoo

2 Likes

Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yes, this is exactly what am talking about. I know this is constructed by the government. Am talking of the New world estate at Oba.

1 Like

Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
post=42885609:
If I may ask which location are you in Anambra? We have lovely estates in Awka, Nkwere, GRA Onitsha and Trans Nkisi
Gemex estate Awka
Am at Oba in Anambra.
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
This Is very beautiful and convincing too.

1 Like

Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
chukwubuzor123:
Am at Oba in Anambra.
OK I don't know much about Oba developers, I guess the government is overwhelm? Individual developments are huge In the state , when you go to Ifite Awka, Okpuno Awka, Nkwere, Ogidi, Ogbunike you will understand, I have visited these areas, government need to monitor developers and also provide roads for them

1 Like

Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
post=42886309:

OK I don't know much about Oba developers, I guess the government is overwhelmed, individual developments is huge In the state , when you go to Ifite Awka, Okpuno Awka, Nkwere, Ogidi, Ogbunike you will understand, I have visited these areas, government need to monitor developers and also provide roads for them
Yaah, exactly
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
post=42886309:

OK I don't know much about Oba developers, I guess the government is overwhelmed, individual developments is huge In the state , when you go to Ifite Awka, Okpuno Awka, Nkwere, Ogidi, Ogbunike you will understand, I have visited these areas, government need to monitor developers and also provide roads for them

1 Like

Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=chukwubuzor123 post=42886544]
channel your observation to your councillor copy LG Chairman and commissioner of land & environment.
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by PAINGAIN: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
post=42886309:

OK I don't know much about Oba developers, I guess the government is overwhelm? Individual developments are huge In the state , when you go to Ifite Awka, Okpuno Awka, Nkwere, Ogidi, Ogbunike you will understand, I have visited these areas, government need to monitor developers and also provide roads for them
dude i am from okpuno and okpuno is a town of its own. Don't say okpuno awka. Udo dili gi. To d main topic... I understand what op is saying. Here in south africa they make provisions for side walks and stuff like that. Every where is already planned before any construction begins. The roads r wide enuff. Thing is nigerians government should start covering drainages/gutters thereby automatically making them pedestrian walk ways.

1 Like

Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
PAINGAIN:
dude i am from okpuno and okpuno is a town of its own. Don't say okpuno awka. Udo dili gi. To d main topic... I understand what op is saying. Here in south africa they make provisions for side walks and stuff like that. Every where is already planned before any construction begins. The roads r wide enuff. Thing is nigerians government should start covering drainages/gutters thereby automatically making them pedestrian walk ways.

Okpuno, Awka North LGA.

1 Like

Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
post=42885609:

If I may ask which location are you in Anambra?
We have lovely estates in Awka, Nkwere, GRA Onitsha and Trans Nkisi

Gemex estate Awka
My dear, OP is very correct. Tell your self the truth. We have to get rid of unplanned and poorly executed settlements in Nigeria.
Look at the width of the street roads op posted up there and tell me it makes sense to you. Can you even construct a road there? How will the machines move? Op is not In anyway telling you all estates are unplanned in Nigeria . What of those middle class settlements that are not really 'estates' per say but come out haphazard?
This is a public health emergency and we can't just wish it away like that.
Tomorrow, when they want to build roads, some will start crying foul all over the place
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
post=42886309:

Now, you are talking.
I learnt that the government officials are usually aware but are bribed to allow such illegal erections.
So, corruption in the system is the factor.

Not just provide roads, but list specifications for developers. If not, we will be having unnecessary traffic jams ,accidents etc
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by PAINGAIN: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Okpuno, Awka North LGA.
no. Okpuno is in awka south lga.
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
PAINGAIN:
no. Okpuno is in awka south lga.
OK my mistake, still within capital territory
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Schematics: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ng, the roads are wide for an inner street. The roads are being worked on already as you can see from the last pic and machines are moving to and fro the streets for grading and asphalt.

InyinyaAgbaOku:

My dear, OP is very correct. Tell your self the truth. We have to get rid of unplanned and poorly executed settlements in Nigeria.
Look at the width of the street roads up there and tell me it makes sense to you. Can you even construct a road there? How will the machines move? Op is not In anyway telling you all estates are unplanned in Nigeria . What of those middle class settlements that are not really 'estates' per say but come out haphazard?
This is a public health emergency and we can't just wish it away like that.
Tomorrow, when they want to build roads, some will start crying foul all over the place
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by tpiar: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
following thread.
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Schematics:
Ng, the roads are wide for an inner street. The roads are being worked on already as you can see from the last pic and machines are moving to and fro the streets for grading and asphalt.

I am talking of the one op posted not the other person
Re: Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo) by Schematics: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
I think that one is Oba end. I am happy with the type of houses they are raising there- low densities either duplexes but Government needs to provide more infrastructures in those areas as it will in future form part of the greater Onitsha.

InyinyaAgbaOku:

I am talking of the one op posted not the other person

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS; Dollars In Soakaway / PHOTOS+VIDEO: See What Soldiers Did To These Able-bodied Young Men / Boko Haram Still Owns Major Territory In Nigeria - U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.