Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat (26366 Views)

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / Blogger Omojuwa Reacts To Akpobolokemi Arrest (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
EbukaFran:

grin grin
Ngenekwenu ko Ngeneojuku no

Why are you not using the Rose2014 handle

Are you on ban?

Lol so you even know that's the Ipod's other moniker grin grin

I thought I was the only one who knew cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by EbukaFran: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
dearpreye:
[s]He that keeps his mouth keeps himself from troubles.

JJ Omojuwa planted a shameless mole into a PDP Think Thank group and thereby succeeded in getting access into the group and displayed the members mobile numbers on his twitter handle for the whole world to see. He then tagged his fellow zombies to attack those who then labelled enemies of the nation.[/s]

The Deeper Life snake is here again

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that Omojuwa planted a mole?

Dont you think some dissatisfied members of the PDP group could have exposed their illegal activities after realising how unpatriotic they are?

Are you a house leader or Area Coordinator ? Instead of him to just condemn the threat to someones life, he is justifying the actions of like minds

Hypocrite Born again christains

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by EbukaFran: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga, if I get another moniker for NL, make I no see better ..

Swear say you no be ngene ..

IPOB can swear for his mama toto

IPOB has no morals

3 Likes

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by dunkem21(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
EbukaFran:

And to show your black ugly mug

How is the family?

Does ur wife know of ur bigotry on NL?

Bigotry ..point out one ..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by EbukaFran: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Bigotry ..point out one ..

Hundreds

You have intense hatred for non-Igbos

You hate Muslims

You stir up hate

You are a bigot

6 Likes

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by dunkem21(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
EbukaFran:

Hundreds

You have intense hatred for non-Igbos

You hate Muslims

You stir up hate

You are a bigot

Point out one, oga ..

Simple thing ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by youngeagle(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Who wants to kill an already dead man.....to me any man that doesn't hve conscience is dead..omojuwa sold his for popularity and money.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive / Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) / PDP Supporters Continue Protest In Benin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.