Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat (26344 Views)

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / Blogger Omojuwa Reacts To Akpobolokemi Arrest (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
The idiiot feels he can do shiit and go scot free.

He will get what he deserves in the fullness of time.

Very sure.

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Deepfreezer(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Why wish for Nnamdi Kanu's conviction and execution on treason because of his political views?

Answer that and we can talk.
ask him again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Deepfreezer(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Omojuwa has bitten more than he can chew.
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by mynameissleek: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
Popular twitter activist and Columnist, J.J. Omojuwa took to his twitter page @omojuwa to respond to a death threat on him by someone and shared a screenshot of the threat. See the screenshot below:

Source: http://www.jetolu.com/2016/02/13/what-did-i-do-omojuwa-reacts-to-death-threat/
Lol
AfroKnight:
Well, I guess police has the phone number now. Let them take it from there.
No be only police na FBI INTERPOL CIA KGB and MOSSAD
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Raptureminded(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
nogames:
Speaking his own mind by calling mop action on Pastor kumuyi and co?
Hello sir, pls can u show more light to dis... Am a little bit eager to knw more abt ur above statement... God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by BushidoBlue(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
mynameissleek:
Lol No be only police na FBI INTERPOL CIA KGB and MOSSAD

Kwakwakwakwakwakwa!!!!
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by brownsoldier(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
dearpreye:
He that keeps his mouth keeps himself from troubles.

JJ Omojuwa planted a shameless mole into a PDP Think Thank group and thereby succeeded in getting access into the group and displayed the members mobile numbers on his twitter handle for the whole world to see. He then tagged his fellow zombies to attack those who then labelled enemies of the nation.

That scum called former President a pig. My friends whose numbers he placed on the Internet received a deluge of threat messages and calls. Those who hate threats and intimidation must cease doing same to others.
I personally know someone who was so harassed. For three days they were calling, flashing, sending sms'es non-stop, day and night. Truly Omojuwa will reap what he sows. He's a terrorist and a cyber bully with a "God complex" and has deluded himself into thinking he's really that important. A grandiose delusion. He really needs to tone it down or one of these days he'll get hurt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by henryhemon(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:
Nobody threatened him but told him that he will reap his own words.

What you wish others always comes to you first.
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by henryhemon(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
brownsoldier:

I personally know someone who was so harassed. For three days they were calling, flashing, sending sms'es non-stop, day and night. Truly Omojuwa will reap what he sows. He's a terrorist and a cyber bully with a "God complex" and has deluded himself into thinking he's really that important. A grandiose delusion. He really needs to tone it down or one of these days he'll get hurt.

All I see here is you wished you were like him. His words carried weight than yours deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by henryhemon(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
UjGina:
The guy na attention seeker desperately looking for patronage from the confused government

OMojuwa is worth millions,he makes millions daily. Get your facts right. He's already popular, therefore cannot seek what he has already and yet humble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Vincent41(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sctests:
It's funny how people think that the Oba of lagos has the right to threaten Easterners with death but Kanu doesn't have the right to threatening those he feel are enemies who murdered 3 million of his kins and are still killing them till today. The hypocrisy stinks to hell. This is why i am beginning to see reasons with kanu.

God bless u bro....u too much..i love that speak truth...may ur days be long
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by funshint(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
In this era where security can easily pick u up like an ant; "Amonia Stewart" or whatever shld better be careful. Be forming lion on twitter; u go soon turn cat behind bars....continue!
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by DaWaymaker(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sow the wind reap the whirlwind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by refreshrate: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
brownsoldier:

Symptoms of Aisha rice ...definitely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Elbowroom: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Why wish for Nnamdi Kanu's conviction and execution on treason because of his political views?

LOL which political views was Nnamdi Kalu saying?
you mean calling buhari a pedophile is a political view?
Calling Nigeria a zoo is a political view?
Threatening anybody that is against Biafra is a political view ?
Threatening war on a Sovereign country like Nigeria is a political view?

please tell us the political view of your Nnamdi kalu

Least I forget, we all know your Nnamdi kalu & Biafra is politically motivated by PDP It's so obvious

3 Likes

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by daclint(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Legendary comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Elbowroom: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

If I go to Kano central mosque on Friday and started distributing Christian tracts , will you mourn me after I get lynched to death by Muslim mob?

Words are relative until action is carried out on them.

Has anybody been killed because of Kanu?

Has any of his supporters carried out any of his threats?

The dangote trucks you burnt & the hausa suya seller they killed during the senseless protest in Onitsha nko?

Or we should wait until they strike like boko haram before we silence them?
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Elbowroom: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sctests:
It's funny how people think that the Oba of lagos has the right to threaten Easterners with death but Kanu doesn't have the right to threatening those he feel are enemies who murdered 3 million of his kins and are still killing them till today. The hypocrisy stinks to hell. This is why i am beginning to see reasons with kanu.

3 millions of his kins that wanted biafra war & got it
They lost & started crying that Nigeria Soldiers killed them

Didn't Nnamdi kalu's kins killed 9ja soldiers too?

you don't cry after spilled milk

you want war, you got it ... you fought & lost
you now crying that you're wounded

ignorance is bliss... lol
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Atlantian: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Attention seeker is about to get what he deserves.
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Dedetwo(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
You are a dumbass coward.
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Hakeem3(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Double standard hypocrisy at its most radiant form.

You asked why hatred must be directed on others with varrying political ideology or aspirations and I gave you a mirror to look into.

Omojuwa or whatever is a Nnamdi Kanu to some people .

Besides nobody threatened the twitter ranter but wished him a worse faith in future with death.

Isn't that the same thing your like have been wishing and praying for over Kanu ?

Hypocrites

Bros

You are so pained...!!
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by MISSNORA(f): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
seunmsg:

Why wish horrible death on a fellow human simply because of political differences?
For real?coming from u?u r a hypocrite den.U should be ashamed of urself...I'm from SS...buh d way u attack the SE shows hatred for ur fellows beings!...spits on ur face.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by brownsoldier(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
henryhemon:

All I see here is you wished you were like him. His words carried weight than yours deal with it.
Wished I was like him? Are u high? I'm glad to be "unlike" him. Someone that reckless? I truly don't want to insult you as that's not who I am but you do make it hard. But your radar is off and you're truly without perception if that was what you deciphered from my post

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by Blooit004: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
There's always a price to pay for your actions, even if it is just. Omojuwa is a hero, who was strongly instrumental in the victory of the common "righteous" man against the criminal regime of GEJ and his racially and morally compromised supporters. I am a fan of Omojuwa,I respect, trust and know he's a just man.
Omojuwa shall not die, but live to testify of God's faithfulness. Amen.
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by ngoziama: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
Popular twitter activist and Columnist, J.J. Omojuwa took to his twitter page @omojuwa to respond to a death threat on him by someone and shared a screenshot of the threat. See the screenshot below:

Source: http://www.jetolu.com/2016/02/13/what-did-i-do-omojuwa-reacts-to-death-threat/

Ask your kinsmen!!! Mmmtchew popular bingo
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by henryhemon(m): 6:25am On Feb 14, 2016
brownsoldier:

Wished I was like him? Are u high? I'm glad to be "unlike" him. Someone that reckless? I truly don't want to insult you as that's not who I am but you do make it hard. But your radar is off and you're truly without perception if that was what you deciphered from my post

I disagree with you means am without perception shows you can't even deal with criticism but it's easier for you to criticize others? How awful,I won't get down to your level.....cuz I 've got so much going for me n that's not the quality of someone who is off the radar.

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by seunmsg(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2016
MISSNORA:
For real?coming from u?u r a hypocrite den.U should be ashamed of urself...I'm from SS...buh d way u attack the SE shows hatred for ur fellows beings!...spits on ur face.

I don't get this your rant, have I ever wished horrible death on someone before?
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by brownsoldier(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2016
henryhemon:

I disagree with you means am without perception shows you can't even deal with criticism but it's easier for you to criticize others? How awful,I won't get down to your level.....cuz I 've got so much going for me n that's not the quality of someone who is off the radar.
Yeah your inference was totally off, totally. And hey you weren't criticizing, you were making an assertion by saying I want to be like him. What led you to that conclusion? Just manufactured out of thin air. You're without perception. Dude, swerve abeg
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by henryhemon(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2016
brownsoldier:

Yeah your inference was totally off, totally. And hey you weren't criticizing, you were making an assertion by saying I want to be like him. What led you to that conclusion? Just manufactured out of thin air. You're without perception. Dude, swerve abeg

Your words are doesn't define me or people so not worthy of your attention. People hide under internet to insult peeps shows how deeply their soul are lost. Most times you meet these people in real life n you did be shock.
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by brownsoldier(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
henryhemon:

Your words are doesn't define me or people so not worthy of your attention. People hide under internet to insult peeps shows how deeply their soul are lost. Most times you meet these people in real life n you did be shock.
Thanks for the philosophy lecture undecided
Re: What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat by MarieSucre(f): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
APCHaram:

If I go to Kano central mosque on Friday and started distributing Christian tracts , will you mourn me after I get lynched to death by Muslim mob?

Words are relative until action is carried out on them.

Has anybody been killed because of Kanu?

Has any of his supporters carried out any of his threats?

So let's wait for the words to materialize into actions?? Sound logic there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC / Alaafin: Gbajabiamila’s Installation As Aare Baasofin Suspended / Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.