Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (64890 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
By their fruits you shall know them...TB Joshua's fruits look good to me and so does Chris Oyakhilomes' ; but you, Peller, you're an ex magician....who knows what demons still linger around your bed when you sleep, whispering lies, accusations, seductions and falsehoods into your ears..
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by birmingham04: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiseBully:
Chris and Joshua are both workers of satan. But the weak-spirited believers will never discern nor care to enquire directly from the Holy GHOST. They are the two most successful false preachers in Nigeria followed by Suleiman and Okafor.

Modified.

Lest I forget, there is another one who parades himself as a god in Warri. He calls himself Saint DKJ. That dude worships an image which he has successfully and deceitfully portrayed as Jesus Christ over the years.

Christians be wise!!! The days are drawing to a close! Seek the Holy GHOST, this is the only way by which you can escape the humanly indiscernible dissimulation of false preachers of the last days.
. Almighty God show you that Prophet TB Joshua is a satan agent? Well, i cant blame you the pharases said same to Jesus they said is using evil power. May God forgive you.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
birmingham04:
. Almighty God show you that Prophet TB Joshua is a satan agent? Well, i cant blame you the pharases said same to Jesus they said is using evil power. May God forgive you.

Another derailed soul in need of liberty from occultic clutches. angry angry angry
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by ikorodureporta: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
odepacy:
Bishop you know the bible well, please leave the judgment to God, in the book of matt 6:2-4, therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee (God), as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men, Verily I say unto you, they have their reward. 3) but when thou doest alms, let not thy left habd know what thy right hand doesth: 4) that thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father (God) seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly and he further said in book of Roman, 14:10-12, but why dost thou judge thy brother? Or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? For we shall all stan beforre the judgment seat of God, 11) for it is written, As I live, said the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God, 12)so then every oneof us shall give account of himself to God, so brother let god judge

..bible encourages us to expose evil. How can God warn us, if not thru us??
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by obinoral1179(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Psylas:
I'm glad I'm an atheist
you are only an atheist in your mind. there is no place for atheist in the world. nobody sabi una not even then constitution of Nigeria.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Cholison(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
God knows those that are his, may God's mercy be upon us all.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by birmingham04: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
viktor01:
Thank God I am not a miracle freak.
I worship God in any living church as long as the word being preached is unadulterated. l love Chris though, he's got good understanding of the word.
I don't ever imagine myself in Synagogue, I mean to what end?
Nobody beg you to come to synagogue, we av seen a lot that said so but at the end they worship God of Prophet TB Joshua. Your pastor chris what happened between him and his wife? Prophet TB Joshua is Elijah of this generation. Na jealouse na him go kill all og una.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by birmingham04: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
sonofananimal:
surprisedly! the people who accuse him can't perform any miracle. they accuse Jesus of using evil spirit to heal but can't prove it.

May God bless you and your family. This year is a year of your reward in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Emmahunk(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why speaking from both sides of the mouth? First, you were so sure that they are both occultists using occultic powers to hypnotize and seduce people etc. Finally, the same you concluded that you can not judge them (even after you had done just that) and that only God knows if they are truly men of God or not.
I guess you took this last position because you know as a pastor the eternal punishment for speaking against God's anointed or doing his prophet any harm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Iamlordgee(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na Nigerians nor wan wise up na..
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Jealousy.
Any man able to perform such works and help the poor, my dear is a man of God. Can you count people that tb Joshua had helped?

Even if he has acquired demonic powers, he's using them for a good course. It's better than these Nigerian politicians sworn in with either bible or Quran and end up been worst than the demons themselves

Even if he has acquired demonic powers, he's using them for a good course

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Even if he has acquired demonic powers, he's using them for a good course

Thank you.
You that isn't 666 please tell me what good thing you've done for people
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by wiseman2011(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Let the God judge sir. It is not your duty to judge anybody whether their miracle are real or not ?. Hence you know where they got their power from please go and get your own. But I bet you people like you that talk bad about the man of God Prophet TB Joshua end up in his church... So we are waiting to watch on Emmanuel tv...
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by otiigba1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Toks2008:
I have concluded in my mind a long time ago that TB joshua is a socerer and that is because of wat i know about him many years ago before he was rebranded.

In 1994 i was living in a house where the founding members of Joshua church lives and they told me many things but not to destroy his image but to attest to how powerful he is like seing him in their dreams,working wonders through pictures and posters as well as flowers and that was when i concluded that he is a socerer but ironically i just love the guy because of his philanthropy...

As for Pastor chris..he is one of the greatest teachers of the word i have ever come across but as per miracles..nah..i see those miracles as stage managed.

Yes miracles still happen and any believer in christ can move mountains with faith..but when you start to commercialize miracles by interviewing the potential beneficiaries before and after they recieve miracles..i call that a nonsensical bragadocio abracadabra.

If Anita should open up on why she really wants a divorce,we all will be amazed that it goes beyond what we already know but nvertheless,i still listen to pastor chris teachings cos he is worth hearing.
you know it's Abracadabra but you Approve because of the philantrophy, you concluded it's stage managed but you still listen because his teachings are worth listening to, confused or a hyporcrite? Which one are you?

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by okrote4real: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
If they bare magicians and are still helping people to achieve what they intended. I'm gamed. Moreover Our African culture is magic. And our ancestors would be prouproud of them. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by AfroKnight: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol. This is desperate jealousy. Why should I believe you Bishop Pella; someone who spent half his life deceiving people in the name of magic? Bishop indeed.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Simplestone(f): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiseBully:

Don't ever mention me with such preposterous line of warning!! As I stated earlier, I reaffirm that they (four of them) are false preachers operating by satanic powers and for their bellies.
you are insane...
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Thank you.
You that isn't 666 please tell me what good thing you've done for people

Kindness and love
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by donhils: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
So we're supposed to believe this man now because he's who?

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Simplestone:
you are insane...

Simpleton you are indeed! I can't help you out of your spiritual servitude. Once again I'd like to categorically restate that those four preachers, including the one I subsequently added, are all working for satan and for their bellies.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Gkemz: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
The last two paragraphs contradict his statement. If he's really telling the truth, how come he understands vividly their mechanism and mode operandi.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
birmingham04:
May God bless you and your family. This year is a year of your reward in Jesus name amen.
Amen to this!
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by mariomakez(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiseBully:
Chris and Joshua are both workers of satan. But the weak-spirited believers will never discern nor care to enquire directly from the Holy GHOST. They are the two most successful false preachers in Nigeria followed by Suleiman and Okafor.

Modified.

Lest I forget, there is another one who parades himself as a god in Warri. He calls himself Saint DKJ. That dude worships an image which he has successfully and deceitfully portrayed as Jesus Christ over the years.

Christians be wise!!! The days are drawing to a close! Seek the Holy GHOST, this is the only way by which you can escape the humanly indiscernible dissimulation of false preachers of the last days.
Mr man u are a foolish person. Next time make research b4 u type meaningless things. Do know how many lives Pastor Christ has touched, do u know how many people he has brought to stardom, I am so sure u listen to songs sang by Christ embassy members. Mr man pray for forgiveness devil loves people like u
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
mariomakez:

Mr man u are a foolish person. Next time make research b4 u type meaningless things. Do know how many lives Pastor Christ has touched, do u know how many people he has brought to stardom, I am so sure u listen to songs sang by Christ embassy members. Mr man pray for forgiveness devil loves people like u

To lend credence to your spiritual enslavement, look at how you addressed him as "Pastor Christ" . I weep for your stray soul. angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiseBully:

I weep for your derailed soul. angry angry
look there is no point trying to debate with these lost gullible souls, they will either insult you or label you insane, it's sad that they are prepared to defend these so called men (crooks) of God with their lives. as if they know, married or lives with them (pastor) they are not even sure what these so called pastors do when no one is looking (behind close doors). i pity them rather.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by infogenius(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
@TB,I am not surprised.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
gypsey:
look there is no point trying to debate with these lost gullible souls, they will either insult you or label you insane, it's sad that they are prepared to defend these so called men (crooks) of God with their lives. as if they know, married or lives with them (pastor) they are not even sure what these so called pastors do when no one is looking (behind close doors). i pity them rather.

Thanks my brother. It is just that I get exasperated when I see Christians straying blindly towards eternal doom with crafty men who have sold their souls to the devil for bread, power and fame.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiseBully:

To lend credence to your spiritual enslavement, look at how you addressed him as "Pastor Christ" . I weep for your stray soul. angry angry
exactly! they see these crooks as demiGods ,they are prepared to die or kill for these so called pastors.

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
gypsey:
exactly! they see these crooks as demiGods ,they are prepared to die or kill for these so called pastors.

Thank GOD you too could see what I saw. Many are on the brink of eternal condemnation with their idolized gods of man.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiseBully:

Thanks my brother. It is just that I get exasperated when I see Christians straying blindly towards eternal doom with crafty men who have sold their souls to the devil for bread, power and fame.
Absolutely! these crooks who call them selves pastors will do anything, go to any lenght perharps even harm their fellow humans just to keep their gullible followers believing.

the price of keeping themselves on the pulpit of fame is too high.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! these crooks who call them selves pastors will do anything, go to any lenght perharps even harm their fellow humans just to keep their gullible followers believing.

the price of keeping themselves on the pulpit of fame is too high.

Very very high indeed. It can't be less than human blood sacrifices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.