Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (64892 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
One thing I ve learnt not to do is to talk bad about any man of God rather I focus more of my personal relationship with God! Whatever power they use is left for God to decide what he wants to do with them.

2 Likes

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Kindness and love

Very good. Keep it up. Wakuniruo(urhobo=you do well)
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiseBully:

Thank GOD you too could see what I saw. Many are on the brink of eternal condemnation with their idolized gods of man.
you can't really blame them for being ignorant, in a country like nigeria were porverty is rife any one who claims to be a saviour or an answer to their porverty riden lives is seen as a demigod, hence why most of the gullibbles base their arguments on how many people these crooks have helped out of porverty.

not realising it's just marketing strateges, give a gift of
$1000 but accumulating $50000 ultimately. it's just bizness (church) for them
any one without morals could do it.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by blexxonmak(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oh Lord I pray Thee,anoint me as you did Prophet T.B.Joshua to seduce more people to Your Kingdom.AMEN!
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by SolexxBarry(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ok tanx for sharing Next ¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;;
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Immorttal: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
I believe this accusation, People are gullible.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by sledge08(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bishop propeller or wht ever u call urself hw do we fix Nig numerous problems?
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
One thing I ve learnt not to do is to talk bad about any man of God rather I focus more of my personal relationship with God! Whatever power they use is left for God to decide what he wants to do with them.
you mean don't question them? what ever it is they are doing even if it is wrong or criminal? we might as well not jail thieves, rapists, and armed robbers, we wait for God to decide what he wants to do with them, esspecially in nigeria were innocent people may have being murdered by their fellow nigerian mobs for just mear accusations of stealing some thing as cheap as a mobile phone.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by wobia007: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Duru009(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
T. B joshua and pastor christ has pid the price for greatness in the realm of the spirit......

You cannt dispute what GOD has truely given them. They are true men of GOD. Take it or leave it.

Go n pay ur own price n become great like them.....

Gloryyyoooooooo
thank you holy ghost.....

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
gypsey:
you mean don't question them? what ever it is they are doing even if it is wrong or criminal? we might as well not jail thieves, rapists, and armed robbers, we wait for God to decide what he wants to do with them, esspecially in nigeria were innocent people may have being murdered by their fellow nigerian mobs for just mear accusations of stealing some thing as cheap as a mobile phone.
My dear, we all have our personal opinion and what we decide to do with it is best known to us, I ve decided to focus more on my relationship with God to avoid falling away while criticizing 'men of God'. As christian we need to be careful while dealing with 'men of God' to avoid falling prey.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Twizzy30(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
I've never liked any one of them. Pastor wey dey do jerrycurl

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by aleshmotors: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Psylas:
I'm glad I'm an atheist
hello 2 my fellow atheist, Religion is man made!!! Fact

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by adukenny(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Even if T.B Joshua is using Juju, or Telephathy as you claimed pastor Peller, his assistance to the downtrodden speak well of him. Let other so claimed man of God follow suite, poverty and its attendance effect will reduce drastically in Nigeria. Am a muslim but ilove what T.B Joshua is doing in the area of giving back to the society when it matters most.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Stuff a packet of blades into this mans mouth. blasphemy. this bishop isnt even popular. he is straight-down-crazy.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Temysteve(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Psylas:
I'm glad I'm an atheist
i'm sorry bro! But u're on the wrong path. Accept jesus today as your lord and personal saviour and see the changes in your life. #GBU
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by ChukaLupin(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Psylas:
I'm glad I'm an atheist
yeah. I'm glad too. But why atheism na?
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:

My dear, we all have our personal opinion and what we decide to do with it is best known to us, I ve decided to focus more on my relationship with God to avoid falling away while criticizing 'men of God'. As christian we need to be careful while dealing with 'men of God' to avoid falling prey.
men of god indeed! what are my? man of donkey? every human was made by God i believe, we are all God's men/women besides any human can be criticized or their activities questioned regardless of who they may be even christ was criticized (you should know this if really you are a christian as you have claimed) so who are these so called god of man? did God tell you that he recognises them as his men? any way i am not a christian so i can criticize those so called god of man how i like. my opinion anyway.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by paulibling(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
God of prophet TB Joshua please forgive them in Jesus mighty name i pray amen.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by paycash: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
I love TB Joshua for his generosity and humanity let those who criticize him emulate person like Joshua.
One thing I know prophet has no honour in his own country if we talk about wealth the man has brought a lot of opportunity to Nigeria from all over the world but no single one was accepted in this country.

God thank you o you are finally settled down in Africa as you anointed your trusted servants like TB Joshua, Apostles Suleman, Chris Oyalkilomen, Joshua Iginla, prophet Jeremiah and many more, No one can has God the way he should go these are special people and special anointing all are in the Holy Bible read it for salvation of your soul.

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by East2West: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
judedwriter:
No doubt tb joshua is a magician-but as for oyahkilome-i feel his miracles are real. But that doesn't mean he is not a backslidder-what happened to samson MAY happen to him if he is not truly repentant.

Bro. What happened to Samson nah.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
gypsey:
men of god indeed! what are my? man of donkey? any human can be criticized or their activities questioned regardless of who they may be even christ was criticized so who are these so called god of man? did God tell you that he recognises them as his men? any way i am not a christian so i can criticize those so called god of man how i like. my opinion anyway.
Good for you if you choose to criticized,insult or call them names them,as you said 'your opinion' .
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:

Good for you if you choose to criticized,insult or call them names them,as you said 'your opinion' .
i am glad you agree grin grin cheers!

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by judedwriter(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
East2West:

Bro. What happened to Samson nah.
he was demonstrating the power of God even after sleeping with a harlot; until his grace expired with God and he ended tragicly.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Aremuagan144(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
All Christians r just wasting dere time TB Joshua do observe 5 daily prayers he knows dat Islam is d only and d true religion but because of fame money ladies he started deceiving people thank God am a muslim proudly one I wil die as a pious muslim not clapping and dancing in d church like a mad man Jesus is not God be wise d christians.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by fortune1968: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
donsteady:
Mr. Pastor, do you have any Empirical evidence to back your claim? If you don't have then remain silent till then.
he talked of how they dance and move during their preachings
.And he used to be one of them .What more evidence do you need ?
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by paycash: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Anybody that criticized Prophet of God in Nigeria are group of people like civil servants claimed to be born again Christian but they stole money from treasury and later came to ministers to us as a Pastor.

The preach sweet things you want to hear in order to get your tithe even if it's a stolen money just sow seed.
No healing, No home reconciliation, No legitimate success, No deliverance when you are not serving God in spirit and truth all there target it membership without Kingdom of God.

My brothers heaven first before any other things.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Ifeola1: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
2 0 2day one pastor aving sex wt d jss 2 student: while 2 pastor ar using juju where ar we going self: pls is christianity is d way to enter paradise
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Butty: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Some people have eyes but yet they can not see. How can anyone see magic plainly and still call it miracle. A magician is confirming what majority of christians know, yet we still say men of god.

Where is fela anikulapo kuti
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
saintkel:
I judge no one let God be d judge
na so bro ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.