Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? (877 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / How Do You Handle People That Seems Uncontrollable? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
As you go through life,there will be people you don't get along with.But you must tolerate,whether it is a co-worker,a boss,teacher or a friend.Most people have been faced with awkward situation of dealing with someone that likes them lot more than they like the other person,in situations like this,it's difficult to know just the right way to behave.So how do you deal with people you dont like?
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Someone that you don't like?

Do you mean someone you hate?
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
I bottle up my hatred for them and pretend to be frnds to get what I want from them. cool
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
naijaboiy:
Someone that you don't like?

Do you mean someone you hate?
yes
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm juz lucky that my bosses are so friendly grin but a lot of ppol outside I really don't like...specially those who are pestering me..I tried to ignore as much as I can, but if they keep doing it I can tell them straight on their face..i make sure they regret pestering me.. cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by Amosjaj(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
I pretend I like them.
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
I just ignore them like they don't exist, if I have to associate with that person as a co-worker my professionalism comes to effect, I'll respond in the manner pertaining to work standards.

Outside of that, I'm back to that " you don't exist" mantra, walk straight pass you with no care.
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by obiorathesubtle: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2016

Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by cruzita(f): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Well I behave like they don't exist.
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by ladygudhead(f): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cutehector:
I bottle up my hatred for them and pretend to be frnds to get what I want from them. cool

That is why I always pray for God to protect me from foes that PRETEND to be friends.undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by Cutehector(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
ladygudhead:

That is why I always pray for God to protect me from foes that PRETEND to be friends.undecided
as long as nobody means harm, it's legal! cool
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Just try to flow
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by ladygudhead(f): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
In my life I prefer when people don't like me and they show it.Unlike the reverse o.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by sinequanon: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Easy!

Formal and courteous.

Don't hate.
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by naijaboiy: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Julianne10:
yes
You simply ignore the person. undecided
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

You simply ignore the person. undecided
okay,thanks
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by hertz9te(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
one day I just got tired of all the fake smiles ditched them all.....life is too short to be pretending n
Re: How Do You Handle People You Don't Like? by Countrygirl(f): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
I simply ignore,i can't pretend 2like someone & fake smiles.

(1) (Reply)

Is Unfair To Refer A Lady As 'but...you're Black' / SOLUTION: To Ladies Who Complain About Their Partners Having A Huge Joystick. / For Those Having Trust Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.